Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn (404 Views)

Let's Help Get Food To Your Customers In Time At A Discount / How To Clear Stubborn Sunburn / How To Remove Sunburn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn by Barims(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Please what can I use to get rid of sunburn my face is getting dark,, please suggest home remedies to get rid of sunburn. Someone asked me to use honey but I'm not sure if it's going to work
Re: Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Hahahahaaaa.. creating another post is not the solution.

In fact, let me now tell you the truth you don't want to hear. sunburn from my years of skincare practice is not easy to get rid of especially with the home remedies you seek.

The earlier you start tackling it with the right treatments the better, before it gets worse and defy regular treatments and then you are left with only with the option of laser treatments which usually cost an arm.

Hopefully someone will come up a home remedy that will work for "sunburn".

I'm out!
Re: Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn by dawnomike(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Barims:
Please what can I use to get rid of sunburn my face is getting dark,, please suggest home remedies to get rid of sunburn. Someone asked me to use honey but I'm not sure if it's going to work
Use sunscreen creams only...
Re: Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn by Barims(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
dawnomike:
Use sunscreen creams only...

Okay ma'am can I get in supermarket or where can I get it ma'am
Re: Please Help Get Rid Of Sunburn by dawnomike(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Barims:

Okay ma'am can I get in supermarket or where can I get it ma'am
I am a guy... grin And yes! You can get it from supermarkets.

(1) (Reply)

Yam Balls Recipe / Unlimited Food And Drinks(eat Till You Drop) - Discover Amazing Food Deal / How To Cook Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.