Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Make Money With Google Free Products - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money With Google Free Products (249 Views)

How To Make Money And Get Jobs With Google Free Online Courses In Nigeria. / Get Paid To Work With Google & Earn Dollars / Learn Coding With Google While Getting Paid: Google Summer Internship Program 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Google Free Products by Femsolutionist(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Dear Reader,
I am Adedayo Oluwafemi Daniel known as Adefemsolutionist in the Digital Space.
Today, I will show you How I made some Money using Google Free Products.
The truth is, many of us only know about Google Maps but we don't know that it is possible to make money with Google map.
Let me show you How you can do this and make some money for yourself while still waiting for your DREAM JOB.

There are two ways to making money using Google Free Products.

1. Google Business Profile Listing:
2. Googlesite Website Design.

The above are the two ways that I personally use in making money from Google Free Products.

The first one can be done using a Smartphone. The second one will require a Laptop.
You can make at least 50- 100k monthly with both skills.

How It Works:

The first one allows you to help Business owners to put their Business or Businesses on Google search engine and Google maps in order to help the business gain visibility and customers.

The second one allows you to help small business create a Free website without coding at no cost in exchange for Money.

Will you like to know more about the above stated ??

I have an Ebook and a Video Guide to teach you How to get the above stated done at an affordable price of #3000 only for both.

Contact 081.. 46..30..22 . 72 for more details

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer / Health Sector Job Openings / Bread Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.