Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion (547 Views)

Staying With Your Husbands Brother,how Wise Is It? / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by presmarine(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good day My fellow Nairalander's

Please honest advice is needed,
My very good friend who is jobless at the moment
from the East (igbo)
Wants to celebrate his age grade next month and his planning to sell his only LAND just to pay for the requirements and celebrate the occasion
I tried talking to him to just do it with what ever he can raise but he has refused and saying is a one time celebration in a lifetime
Please help thank you.
Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Hashabiah: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
There is a proverb that says " a fool and his money are soon parted ". So let him be . Sooner or later, harsh realities will hit him with tonnes of regret . But by then, it would be late

4 Likes

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
He's not wise

3 Likes

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
There is a proverb that says " a fool and his money are soon parted ". So let him be . Sooner or later, harsh realities will hit him with tonnes of regret . But by then, it would be late

Iyaebe:
He's not wise

You've both said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by dawnomike(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
presmarine:

from the East (igbo)
Wants to celebrate his age grade next month and his planning to sell his only LAND just to pay for the requirements and celebrate the occasion
I tried talking to him to just do it with what ever he can raise but he has refused and saying is a one time celebration in a lifetime
Please help thank you.
He will receive sense later on.

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Vision101(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Allow him to sell the land. The land belongs to him. The pains he will face when it comes.

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Penny wise, pound foolish..But in this case,it's the reverse sadn. He go soon realize him mistakes.......This kind of person,you can hardly advice him now especially if he has set his mind on purpose as a MUST-THING..

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Saintinoo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
presmarine:

from the East (igbo)
Please help thank you.
My problem is not selling the land, it is you I pity, after wasting the money, he will turn to you to feed him.

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by greenie77: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
presmarine:

from the East (igbo)
Please help thank you.

Celebrate his age grade....I guess he is from Imo State because my area there is also doing same next month. Though the pressure is huge to make it grand as it always a reference point among age groups with most age mates based abroad and those doing well in Nigeria coming back home to show off big time and can cause premium low self esteem for age mates who are broke!

Tell him not to sell the land!

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Truvelisback(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
He will live to regret it if he does so.

1 Like

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
His life, his choice.
Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by Philip4564(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
So he's trying to sell his asset for a day function nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion by NarcissistKing(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Foolish man wanna feed people that don't even care if he's got nothing to feed on after the party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of A Girl Who Came For Abortion! / The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? / Scott Adkins Vs Tony Jaa In A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.