Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Destiny Agro And Allied Services - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Destiny Agro And Allied Services (9004 Views)

Izzymore Agro & Allied Services / Akure Free Empowerment: Start Agro And Export Business With Little Or No Capital / Akure Free Empowerment: Start Agro And Export Business With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2022
4 Things To Know About Coccidiosis And How To Prevent it From Your Poultry Farm.

Before there can be an effective solution to a problem, the cause of the problem has to be figured out.
Coccidiosis is a intestinal disease that thrives in wet, warm and crowded environment. Most of the times the farms in which birds are been brood have been infected with this disease or it came with the birds to the farm, another possibility is that it can also be passed from Birds which were ones raised before unto the present birds on the farm if the farm was not well sanitized after the last batches were disposed. Birds that are infected with this disease often drop blood coloured faeces.

Coccidiosis is a common disease among birds reared on the floor, its occurrence among caged birds is very low.

PREVENTION
1 Be Observant In Your Farm : every now and then in the farm farmer should make sure they monitor their poultry birds closely this includes how much they feed,Their physical appearance, Colour of their droppings, their movement and many more. For Coccidiosis, birds that are infected with these disease drop blood coloured faeces.

2 Biosecurity Measures : To prevent this disease before its occurrence (1) Firstly the farmer has to be highly responsible, the farmers or workers must be ready to Clear out wet litter or bedding of the farm as soon as they start getting wet and wash both feeder and drinkers occasionally, Because it thrives in Wet environment faster. (2) Cold ventilation/ Fresh Air must be allowed on the farm this disease thrives more in warm environment 3 There Must be enough space in the farm to prevent overcrowding

3 To prevent diseases make use of natural herbs to boast their immune system before they come in contact with the disease but for now let's talk about herbal cure for Coccidiosis. There are herbs that can cure Coccidiosis such as bitter leaf, Paw paw leaf and moringa leaf. So many people underestimate organic approach to cure poultry diseases, but I can tell you many that did such in the past paid for it dearly. These leafs can be boiled all together and given to the birds after it cools down.

4 Vaccines And Oral Medication. Their are vaccines also available to prevent Coccidiosis in the farms which are purchased from vet pharmacies and oral drugs such as Coccifor, coccinor, Embazin Forte, Embacox and many more.

If a farmer can apply these principles and many more their will be assured success on the farm.
Thanks for reading

Happy birds** Happy farmer

1 Share

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2022
LAYERS VS BROILERS WHICH IS SUITABLE FOR ME FOR MY AREA AND ALSO WILL BE MORE PROFITABLE FOR ME?
So in this writeup am not going to support layers over broilers or broilers over layers each have their advantages and shortcomings.
This article is based on my personal experiences and you will be able to know which is which and which you should go for.
Let's start with broilers
Broilers as we all know are raised only for meat ok, it's meat-producing poultry birds. Broilers don't take much time before they reach maturity or slaughter age. At week 4,5 or 6 broilers can be sold out to the market and you make your gain off immediately. The thing with broilers is that you must have a ready market for your birds because when they reach the weeks you desire to raise them to, and you don't have a market that can buy them immediately from you, broilers are going to continue eating your feed which may not turn out to be profitable to you at the end. So you must have a ready market for your birds.

Lower capital is required from farmers going for broilers unlike layers, #50,000 can easily start an oiler farm and more can then be added if farmers wish to extend their business.

Layers take at least 20weeks before they start laying eggs and even during the period only. a few will have started laying, it will take a while before a higher percentage of them start laying eggs. Layers give daily profits to poultry farmers and this profit is gotten after their eggs are sold off.
Layers don't necessarily need to have a ready market because your eggs can be stored on your farm until your buyers are ready to buy them.
Layers require a lot of capital to start with and this is because the area of expenditures needed to be covered is much. Money will be spent to buy point of lay birds, money will be spent on their continuous medication, money will be spent on their feeding until they start laying to an extent by which they can also start feeding themselves, money will be spent to purchase their Battery cage system. But layers are way profitable than broilers in the long-term process because as soon as they start laying they bring in daily profits for farmers and this will continue for years because layers lay an egg for as long as 1and half to 2years. Apart from the money gotten from their eggs, money can also be generated from their droppings because there are people that buy their waste products, and also apart from this after laying birds have finally stopped laying, money will also be made from the old laying birds sold off. During the whole process of raising laying birds monthly, vaccination and medication are still needed by them.

OK, WHICH SHOULD I GO FOR?

For those that have huge capital they can invest with and don't need the profit poultry farming will generate for them quickly because they have other sources of income, I could advise they go for laying birds.

But for those who don't have other sources of income to keep the farm running and also can't wait for long before they get returns back from their poultry investment, I suggest they go for broilers.

For those that don't have a passion to market birds and also don't have those that can help them with marketing I suggest they go for laying birds.
because buyers often look and search for eggs.

But for those who have a passion to market and also have those that can help them buy their birds fast, I suggest they go for broilers.

For those that have a lot of lands that they can use I suggest they go for laying birds because layers often consume space a lot.

And for those that don't have much land, I suggest they go for broilers. Because they don't require much space.

For those living in congested areas or environments where people may complain of the odors of their birds, I suggest they go for short-term birds like broilers.

And for those who have landed in less civilized and occupied areas, I suggest they go for laying birds.
Thanks for reading.

HAPPY BIRDS!!! HAPPY FARMER
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Patronize Destiny agro for good, fast growth and healthy birds.... POD is allow. Destiny agro produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent stock performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield. The cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful Arbor Acres Plus. It has an excellent growth rate, breast conformation, feed conversion, and livability which helps the broiler farmers to make more profit.
Order for your day old chicks.... We have Ross, Arbor Acres+, cobb and Marshal day-old broilers.

Address: Plot B, No 39, Along Atanda Int’l off Obasanjo farm, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

Join our WhatsApp group for price update and to learn more about poultry. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///I6FFV3y96EVE1eBDQ3wFyd

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08057736633, 08024110512
Whatsapp: ( For booking 08136290387)

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
The Difference between Cobb500, Arbor Acres and Ross

Arbor Acres + breed of broilers develop heavier weight faster and are broad chested. Most Excellent growth rate low mortality. producers of frozen chicken prefer Arbor Acres because of their broad and meaty chest.

Cobb500. most productive broiler that has the lowest feed conversion, growth rate and a better ability to grow well on cheaper low density feeds. Excellent growth rate, good broiler uniformity for processing. Cobb has feed conversion index in favor against Ross 308 and Marshall. The most common disease for cobb is CRD.

Ross::: Superior performance low mortality with high rate in feed consumption also conversion Best broiler uniformity Excellent growth rate.

Contact Destiny Agro And Allied Services We supply at good prices available Nationwide. Recommendations, Charts & follow ups remain our sigil!.

Address: Plot B, No 39, Along Atanda Int’l off Obasanjo farm, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

Call: 08024110512, 08057736633

1 Share

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Have You Ever Bought Day Old Broilers And After 2weeks Of Feeding You Found Out That Their Growth Is Not Uniform ?

Some Are Big Why Others Still Look Like Day old ? This Article Is For You Read Till The End.

It can be so painful and saddening after spending thousands of naira to buy birds, to buy feeds, to buy their vaccines and medications and their other essential needs and later discovered that after all those efforts your birds are not growing or some are growing more than the others or you just discovered that your birds are not uniform, i can tell that that kind of situation can be so disheartening and depressing and make you want to give up on poultry farming. But wait hold on don’t give up there are lot of things you didn’t know and didn’t learn about before you started your poultry farm, and this lack of knowledge I bet you will cost you more than what you will have used to acquire the necessary knowledge before starting. But glory to God that is the job have chose to do and be doing for people oh yes am a poultry farmer and I also teach people the necessary knowledge they should know about poultry farming. So now you know who I am and what I do.

Now straight to business do you know broilers are not just broilers in Nigeria ? the hatcheries that sell broilers to us in Nigeria sells different types of broiler breeds to us that’s why if you buy For example agrited (Ross 308) last month and this month you bought Zartech (Cobb 500) you will have different results. And if you don’t know about this before, hold on I will still discuss about this.
Let’s discuss the different reasons why your Day Old Broilers don’t achieve uniformity after 2weeks Of Feeding.

1) The hatchery you ordered your birds from or the type of broiler breed you were supplied.- The first reason your birds don’t bring out quality is because they are not from quality hatcheries so if you buy birds from suppliers because the birds they advertised to you are far cheaper than the hatcheries that produces quality birds your birds are very likely not to grow uniformly . and you may end up with results you won’t like. Have already written about the different types of broiler breeds in Nigeria and the hatcheries that produces the most quality broilers that grow big and fast and attain table size weight within the shortest period of time in my Broiler Guide E-book.

2) Is If your suppliers are your cause of problems because they supplied you cheap broilers from another hatchery packed in another BROILER Breed carton because they want to make more profits from you. Oh Yes there are supplies that do this kind of stuff and if you are not careful you will fall victim. You must make sure you only patronize suppliers that your other farmer friends recommend and have tested and trusted over time because they only supply farmers quality birds from quality hatcheries, even though their birds may be more expensive I advice you to patronise them because at the long run it will turn out in favour you. I have terrible experiences from this and other farmers does also so this kind of scenario is not new to me. Do you want to know about my experiences and how I handled the situation ? Am currently writing about this in My Broiler Guide E-book just to teach you.

3) You bought the correct quality breed but the problem was from you.
Do you know even though if you bought quality and patronized suppliers that only supplied quality birds you may later till end up with runts and your broilers may not still be uniform ? But this will only occur if you do the 2 things below.

1) You don’t lay good foundation for your birds because you feed them low quality feeds even at Day 1 ? Oh no no don’t do this don’t ever do this because if you do you have already caused problems for yourself. Feeding you birds low quality feed starting from day one will make them give you results you don’t want to have in the next few weeks
1) they will have slow growth, they won’t add weight rapidly and they may never give you the weight or size you desire because you didn’t lay the best foundation which will enable them to do so for you. If you want to buy birds but you don’t have enough money to raise them its better you postpone it until you are financial ready rather than now doing the wrong thing by giving your birds the wrong diet.

2) Another reason why you may later end up with non uniform birds is because of disease outbreak and this will occur if you Don’t care for your birds and don’t brood them with the required heat they need at day old.

3) If you give your birds low quality feeds they wont be able to build their immune system that will help them resist and fight against diseases and this will also make you spend more money on drugs and medications. If you brood your birds well you will spend less on their medications.
So if you can prevent these things you won’t certainly end up with results you won’t like.

Happy birds!!! Happy farmer.

1 Share

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Patronize Destiny agro for your Doc.

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Patronize Destiny agro for your day old chicks.

1 Share

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Have You Ever Bought Day Old Broilers And After 2weeks Of Feeding You Found Out That Their Growth Is Not Uniform ?

Some Are Big Why Others Still Look Like Day old ? This Article Is For You Read Till The End.

It can be so painful and saddening after spending thousands of naira to buy birds, to buy feeds, to buy their vaccines and medications and their other essential needs and later discovered that after all those efforts your birds are not growing or some are growing more than the others or you just discovered that your birds are not uniform, i can tell that that kind of situation can be so disheartening and depressing and make you want to give up on poultry farming. But wait hold on don’t give up there are lot of things you didn’t know and didn’t learn about before you started your poultry farm, and this lack of knowledge I bet you will cost you more than what you will have used to acquire the necessary knowledge before starting. But glory to God that is the job have chose to do and be doing for people oh yes am a poultry farmer and I also teach people the necessary knowledge they should know about poultry farming. So now you know who I am and what I do.

Now straight to business do you know broilers are not just broilers in Nigeria ? the hatcheries that sell broilers to us in Nigeria sells different types of broiler breeds to us that’s why if you buy For example agrited (Ross 308) last month and this month you bought Zartech (Cobb 500) you will have different results. And if you don’t know about this before, hold on I will still discuss about this.
Let’s discuss the different reasons why your Day Old Broilers don’t achieve uniformity after 2weeks Of Feeding.

1) The hatchery you ordered your birds from or the type of broiler breed you were supplied.- The first reason your birds don’t bring out quality is because they are not from quality hatcheries so if you buy birds from suppliers because the birds they advertised to you are far cheaper than the hatcheries that produces quality birds your birds are very likely not to grow uniformly . and you may end up with results you won’t like. Have already written about the different types of broiler breeds in Nigeria and the hatcheries that produces the most quality broilers that grow big and fast and attain table size weight within the shortest period of time in my Broiler Guide E-book.

2) Is If your suppliers are your cause of problems because they supplied you cheap broilers from another hatchery packed in another BROILER Breed carton because they want to make more profits from you. Oh Yes there are supplies that do this kind of stuff and if you are not careful you will fall victim. You must make sure you only patronize suppliers that your other farmer friends recommend and have tested and trusted over time because they only supply farmers quality birds from quality hatcheries, even though their birds may be more expensive I advice you to patronise them because at the long run it will turn out in favour you. I have terrible experiences from this and other farmers does also so this kind of scenario is not new to me. Do you want to know about my experiences and how I handled the situation ? Am currently writing about this in My Broiler Guide E-book just to teach you.

Do you know even though if you bought quality and patronized suppliers that only supplied quality birds you may later till end up with runts and your broilers may not still be uniform ? But this will only occur if you do the 2 things below.

1) You don’t lay good foundation for your birds because you feed them low quality feeds even at Day 1 ? Oh no no don’t do this don’t ever do this because if you do you have already caused problems for yourself. Feeding you birds low quality feed starting from day one will make them give you results you don’t want to have in the next few weeks
1) they will have slow growth, they won’t add weight rapidly and they may never give you the weight or size you desire because you didn’t lay the best foundation which will enable them to do so for you. If you want to buy birds but you don’t have enough money to raise them its better you postpone it until you are financial ready rather than now doing the wrong thing by giving your birds the wrong diet.

2) Another reason why you may later end up with non uniform birds is because of disease outbreak and this will occur if you Don’t care for your birds and don’t brood them with the required heat they need at day old.

3) If you give your birds low quality feeds they wont be able to build their immune system that will help them resist and fight against diseases and this will also make you spend more money on drugs and medications. If you brood your birds well you will spend less on their medications.
So if you can prevent these things you won’t certainly end up with results you won’t like.

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2022

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Patronize Destiny agro for good, fast growth and healthy birds.... POD is allow. Destiny agro produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent stock performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield. The cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful Arbor Acres Plus. It has an excellent growth rate, breast conformation, feed conversion, and livability which helps the broiler farmers to make more profit.
Order for your day old chicks.... We have Ross, Arbor Acres+, cobb and Marshal day-old broilers.

Join our WhatsApp group for price update and to learn more about poultry. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///I6FFV3y96EVE1eBDQ3wFyd

Call: 08057736633, 08024110512

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 27/02/2022

*NOILER*
AMO ₦400
Destiny Agro ₦380
4werks ₦1000
Sasso...₦420
AYODARA ₦400

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦520
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦530
*Fidan₦520
*Globus₦520
*Sabtech ₦520
*OBJ Marshall ₦530
*BTA ₦510
*Vertex₦530
*Bachelor₦520
*Dahmas₦520
*Chi₦540
*Olarm₦530
*Zartech-₦530
*Amo ₦530
*Max- ₦520
*Supreme Chick- ₦520
*Yammfy- ₦525
*Valentine- ₦525
*Sayed₦550
*Agrited ₦570
*FGM ₦510
*Farm support ₦530
*GOLDSMILE ₦510
*GS CHICKS ₦530
*Nastech ₦525
*Cascada ₦520
*Best line ₦510
*Crown ₦510
*Terudee ₦500
*Tuns ₦510
*Musty Kay ₦525
*Daddy's ₦520
*Nubreed ₦525
*Repute ₦525
*Avians ₦525
*Ajila ₦520
*Spectra ₦510
*Agricole ₦525
*Treasure ₦520
*Agrited maleline ₦590
*Destiny maleline ₦560
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦560

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

PULLETS::DOC)* LOHMAN, ISSA BROWN BOVAN NERA, NOVOGEN , GOLDEN COMET etc.…...

*Zartech ₦450**
Destiny Agro ₦440
Nabes₦440
FUNTES ₦440
CHI ₦455
Crown ₦445* *Agrited ₦460* * Farm support ₦450*
*Amo ₦445**Olarm₦440**Supreme₦440

Black pullet - ₦440

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1900

16-17 weeks - - ₦2200
All with vaccination records.
Old Layers------₦2600

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 85
Amo,White₦ 85
Zartech, White₦ 85
Agrited White₦ 90
Destiny agro White₦ 85

Black Cockerel₦380

Brown Cockerel₦385

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦1350
4weeks local turkey ₦1850
5weeks local turkey ₦2300
6weeks local turkey ₦2600
7weeks local turkey ₦2850
12weeks local turkey ₦3200
Point of lay local turkey ₦??(Female)
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2850
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

NOTE::::: BROILER PRICE MIGHT REMAIN OR CHANGE TOMORROW MORNING THANK YOU ALL
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
As you journey into this month may it’s goodness reflect bountifully upon you. May your heart be joyful and thankful for the challenges you’d have faced and conquered. This new month remains a blissful one for y'all as your dreams come true... Let out your heart desires because things are about to get better. From the depth of my heart, I wish you the best this month. May all your expectations be met this month. Remember that there are over a million reasons to be happy and be grateful for life. Enjoy the blessings that the new month has to offer.

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Joygift3666: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Happy new month sir
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2022

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2022
The Difference between Cobb500, Arbor Acres and Ross

Arbor Acres + breed of broilers develop heavier weight faster and are broad chested. Most Excellent growth rate low mortality. producers of frozen chicken prefer Arbor Acres because of their broad and meaty chest.

Cobb500. most productive broiler that has the lowest feed conversion, growth rate and a better ability to grow well on cheaper low density feeds. Excellent growth rate, good broiler uniformity for processing. Cobb has feed conversion index in favor against Ross 308 and Marshall. The most common disease for cobb is CRD.

Ross::: Superior performance low mortality with high rate in feed consumption also conversion Best broiler uniformity Excellent growth rate.

Contact Destiny Agro And Allied Services We supply at good prices available Nationwide. Recommendations, Charts & follow ups remain our sigil!.

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 03/03/2022

*NOILER*
AMO ₦420
Destiny Agro ₦390
4werks ₦1000
Sasso...₦420
AYODARA ₦400

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦460
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦470
*Fidan₦460
*Globus₦460
*Sabtech ₦460
*OBJ Marshall ₦470
*BTA ₦450
*Vertex₦470
*Bachelor₦455
*Dahmas₦465
*Chi₦490
*Olarm₦470
*Zartech-₦470
*Amo ₦470
*Max- ₦460
*Supreme Chick- ₦460
*Yammfy- ₦460
*Valentine- ₦460
*Sayed₦500
*Agrited ₦530
*FGM ₦450
*Farm support ₦470
*GOLDSMILE ₦450
*GS CHICKS ₦470
*Nastech ₦460
*Cascada ₦450
*Best line ₦455
*Crown ₦455
*Terudee ₦455
*Tuns ₦455
*Musty Kay ₦460
*Daddy's ₦455
*Nubreed ₦460
*Repute ₦455
*Avians ₦470
*Ajila ₦460
*Spectra ₦450
*Agricole ₦460
*Treasure ₦455
*Agrited maleline ₦570
*Destiny maleline ₦520
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦520

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

*Zartech ₦450**
Destiny Agro ₦440
Nabes₦440
FUNTES ₦440
CHI ₦455

Black pullet - ₦440

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1900

16-17 weeks - - ₦2200
Old Layers------₦2600

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 85
Amo,White₦ 85
Zartech, White₦ 85
Agrited White₦ 90
Destiny agro White₦ 85

Black Cockerel₦380

Brown Cockerel₦385

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦1350
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2850
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
YOU REQUEST* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Book for your day-old-birds here and get your delivery in less than one day. We supply parent stock.. broilers, pullets, cockerel and kuroiler, Imported, local turkey day old chicks, You can order for any of the breeds of broilers that suit your need.

The price of day-old-chicks changes very frequently. So, you will need to place a Request for Quote to make your order and know our current price.

Irrespective of your location in Nigeria, you can buy your chicks online and they would be delivered to the nearest delivery centers to you

Call: 08024110512, 08136290387, 08057736633
Whatsapp: ( For booking 08136290387) For product and Services 07036023050

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer* �‍�

1 Share

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Innocent2020(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello MR Izzy,

Can we get 500 maleline @ owerri?
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Innocent2020:
Hello MR Izzy,

Can we get 500 maleline @ owerri?

Good afternoon sir,

You can get the maleline, Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Innocent2020(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Izzymore:

Good afternoon sir,

You can get the maleline, Chat me up on WhatsApp.

OK i will. thank you

pls whats the price?
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Innocent2020:

OK i will. thank you

pls whats the price?

I'll update the price tomorrow.
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 07/03/2022

*NOILER*
AMO ₦420
Destiny Agro ₦400
4werks ₦1000
Sasso...₦420
AYODARA ₦400

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦460
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦470
*Fidan₦460
*Globus₦460
*Sabtech ₦460
*OBJ Marshall ₦470
*BTA ₦450
*Vertex₦470
*Bachelor₦455
*Dahmas₦465
*Chi₦480
*Olarm₦470
*Zartech-₦470
*Amo ₦470
*Max- ₦460
*Supreme Chick- ₦460
*Yammfy- ₦460
*Valentine- ₦460
*Sayed₦500
*Agrited ₦530
*FGM ₦450
*Farm support ₦470
*GOLDSMILE ₦450
*GS CHICKS ₦470
*Nastech ₦460
*Cascada ₦450
*Best line ₦455
*Crown ₦455
*Terudee ₦455
*Tuns ₦455
*Musty Kay ₦460
*Daddy's ₦455
*Nubreed ₦460
*Repute ₦455
*Avians ₦470
*Ajila ₦460
*Spectra ₦450
*Agricole ₦460
*Treasure ₦455
*Agrited maleline ₦550
*Destiny maleline ₦490
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦500

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1400
6weeks ₦2400

*Zartech ₦450**
Destiny Agro ₦440
Nabes₦440
FUNTES ₦440
CHI ₦455

Black pullet - ₦440

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1900

16-17 weeks - - ₦2200
Old Layers------₦2600

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 85
Amo,White₦ 85
Zartech, White₦ 85
Agrited White₦ 90
Destiny agro White₦ 85

Black Cockerel₦380

Brown Cockerel₦385

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦1200
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2800
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Innocent2020(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening Mr. destiny,

please don't forget my male line tomorrow 500 bx.

please reduce the price so we can buy more

Thanks
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Innocent2020:
Good evening Mr. destiny,

please don't forget my male line tomorrow 500 bx.

please reduce the price so we can buy more

Thanks

OK... I'll reduce the price if you're buying up to a thousand?
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Innocent2020(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Izzymore:

OK... I'll reduce the price if you're buying up to a thousand?

Give me 850bx maleline
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Innocent2020:

Give me 850bx maleline

Noted.
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Izzymore(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
HOW TO KNOW BIRDS INFECTED WITH NEWCASTLE DISEASE, HOW TO PREVENT IT TOTALLY FROM YOUR BIRDS AND SYMPTOMS THAT SHOWS BIRDS INFECTED WITH NEWCASTLE DISEASE.

Are you tired of losing your birds to Newcastle disease? Are you tired of not knowing what to use to prevent disease from your birds and how to cure them when they start showing symptoms of a disease, are you tired of wasting your money to buy different types of vaccine and medication that don't work on your birds? This teaching is for you.
I know it's painfully to see your birds sick and not knowing which type of disease is affecting them, I know it's also painful when you have spent lots of money on vaccines and medication yet birds are still dying and and falling sick. have been there and many more people have been there and this is why I gathered this information together to profit us all.
There are also people who refuse to vaccinate their birds when Newcastle disease invade their birds and also some won't take any action until it's late and their birds have already started dying terribly.
If prevention is not done and vaccination tion is not administered at due time and when your birds starts showing Newcastle symptoms it may result to high mortality, poor production and general illness of your birds.

Newcastle disease is a viral disease which makes it hard to cure when it's influence is already much on birds. It's one of the must prevalent and most feared diseases in almost all the countries of the world. It's effect can result to high mortality and can also wipe out the entire birds in a poultry if neglected and not prevented at due time.
SYMPTOMS.
Newcastle disease affects the nervous system that's why its symptoms causes paralysis, weakness and ruffled feathers, twisting of the neck and irregular posture or movement of affected birds.
Newcastle disease affects the digestive system of the birds that's why its symptoms causes Greenish-diarrhea poops in poultry birds.
Newcastle disease also affects the production of laying birds it's a drops their production and so makes them lay eggs that has no shell.
Newcastle diseases affects the respiratory system that's why it symptoms causes birds to Sneeze and also causes discharge from their eyes mouth and noses.
PREVENTION AND CURE.
Newcastle disease can't be cured but can be prevented from invading your birds that's why birds must be vaccinated against it monthly.
The only vaccine that treats and prevents Newcastle disease is LASOTA VACCINE this vaccine is the only prevention farmers can use to prevent this disease from invading their birds and also to stop treat birds infected with Newcastle diseases.
Note : because of how strong and stubborn Newcastle disease is monthly vaccination must be done to continue it's prevention from your poultry farm.
Bio security measures prevention against newcastle diseases.
Never allow any other birds that js not from your farm to enter your pen also prevent rats birds and local hens from entering from pens because they are carriers of diseases Also make sure your pen is clean and tidy and always throw away any dead bird and any decomposing material from your farm

3 things you must do regularly
Always be conscious and be vigilant with your birds, when birds are sick look out for the symptoms to be sure if it's Newcastle disease, vaccinate your birds against it once you confirm it's symptoms.
And when you vaccinate always vaccinated your birds with the required dose of lasota vaccine.

HAPPY BIRDS!! HAPPY FARMER!!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by Innocent2020(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello Izzy,

To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
I'm impressed with those birds you supplied me very big and healthy, Thank you vey much promise to refer more people from here.

please keep up the good work.

booking next week.

Big thanks.
Re: Destiny Agro And Allied Services by moremore007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
I'm proud to be one of your customer, your birds are wonderful low mortally.

Pls keep up the good o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Factors Contributing To The Success Of Livestock Farms In Nigeria / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production / Farmland For Sale At 100k Per Acre Close To Abeokuta Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.