Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit (38493 Views)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Juliet is starting to let herself go. She's beginning to have a big tummy.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by abobote: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Exkandayee:
Rubbish,all this shows Dem deh host,no get meaning, dey just dey waste funds,
Na your fund ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by justking(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
So much pictures.

Where you the camera man?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by Baronnaire: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
This Juliet Ibahim is an epitome of female beauty... Everything set die... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by Germi9: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
abobote:
If they don't sack that fraud called Ole Gunar, before tomorrow, I will stage a protest "ManUfanslivesMatters"
And to whitemoney, is your time, just make it count
Your ticket cut ba?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by seyz91(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy
Exkandayee:
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by blacknoir: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beautiful pictures
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by suffering: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Okay. Good to see. Alex is chopping life, see how round his face is getting.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by blacknoir: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
abobote:
If they don't sack that fraud called Ole Gunar, before tomorrow, I will stage a protest "ManUfanslivesMatters"
And to whitemoney, is your time, just make it count
Ole is here to stay grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by denobaba: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided AlexReporter = bloomstories
Alex be a man and post with your normal account, we promise not to yab you and your Oga again grin
Lols! Abuja awards are just as useless as they come. They add no meaning to life. Suffice to describe it as a device to gather cronies, prime men and women, and I should say even same sexes for each other.

It's like the different variant of the most beautiful anything pageant we see on a daily from that part of the country. You may know that if you are in Abuja, it's either that you are competing for limited corporate jobs, lobbying politicians or servicing sugar mummy and/or daddy as the case maybe. Alex and his crew are in the market to provide opportunities for all else except corporate jobs of course, at least not directly.

Shame of a nation!

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by tutudesz: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
denobaba:
Lols! Abuja awards are just as useless as they come. They add no meaning to life. Suffice to describe it as a device to gather cronies, prime men and women, and I should say even same sexes for each other.

It's like the different variant of the most beautiful anything pageant we see on a daily from that part of the country. You may know that if you are in Abuja, it's either that you are competing for limited corporate jobs, lobbying politicians or servicing sugar mummy and/or daddy as the case maybe. Alex and his crew are in the market to provide opportunities for all else except corporate jobs off course, at least not directly.

Shame of a nation!
love-vendor award

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by denobaba: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
tutudesz:

love-vendor award
Very much like it, bro. You got the drill.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by luizpippo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Who is currently acting as the USA President?

Who is currently the DG of WTO?

What is the Future again?

The Table Has Turned.

God I thank you for making me to witness these.

But why would a white money abi na white male they meant to say be shining at a women's summit?

Can't they slow the women to shine their shine in peace?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by IbileIfe: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided AlexReporter = bloomstories
Alex be a man and post with your normal account, we promise not to yab you and your Oga again grin
Of course, we know AlexReports no matter how many different monikers he has on Nairaland.
But honestly, he is the most créative and innovative blogger in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
He knows how best to come up with the most lucrative ideas for Smart Alecs' schemes for attention seeking celebrities and political opportunists. In fact, AlexReports can organize a competition for The Best Husband For Linda Ikeji to help Aunty Linda find a husband.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by tutudesz: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
IbileIfe:

Of course, we know AlexReports no matter how many different monikers he has on Nairaland.
But honestly, he is the most créative and innovative blogger in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
He knows how best to come up with the most lucrative ideas for Smart Alecs' schemes for attention seeking celebrities and political opportunists. In fact, AlexReports can organize a competition for The Best Husband For Linda Ikeji to help Aunty Linda find a husband.
The Best Husband For Linda Ikeji grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by juniorstar(m): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Juliet is a spec..but age don dey set in.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by knowhowk: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2021
juniorstar:
Juliet is a spec..but age don dey set in.
. It's the Normal thing ..Nature would Speak at the right time

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by xcesspaschal(m): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The Table Has Turned.

Despite all the whole problems facing Nigeria, Manutd n d world. Na dis one bi ur own?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by Alvin007: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2021
You gerrit? cheesy grin …if you don’t gerrit, forget about it!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by bewla(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2021
nienam:
see as white money just focused, is it because its Juliet on the mic
Am sure is afraid of the lady in that 19 and 20 photo that's why him respect him height
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by femi4: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The Table Has Turned.

Thank God, you said "acting"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by Topmaike007(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Alex money wey whitemoney collect no reach anything abeg leave am alone
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by NaBanga: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2021
After the Maduka incident, I looked back and noticed something. Anything Alex is involved in is sure to the wreck the lives of those involved. I don't like superstitions, but bad energy is following that guy. Anyone dealing with him should exercise caution. lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The Table Has Turned.

You dey rest! Well, na where we go do the celebration?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by galaxy2020(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Juliet don add weight and age don the catch up, still beautiful.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by JOemmy(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Exkandayee:

1000 poor women are going to be empowered with #18k each so how is the summit rubbish?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit by GreaterFuture(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2021
denobaba:

It's like the different variant of the most beautiful anything pageant we see on a daily from that part of the country. You may know that if you are in Abuja, it's either that you are competing for limited corporate jobs, lobbying politicians or servicing sugar mummy and/or daddy as the case maybe. Alex and his crew are in the market to provide opportunities for all else except corporate jobs of course, at least not directly.

Shame of a nation!
Sugar mummies part interests me...
You mean all these popular women in the country (politicians, top civil servants, Corporate people etc.) Carry young boys too...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba / I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.