Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out (414 Views)

Cashbank Review: Is Cashbank.com.ng Legit Or Scam? / Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? / Is Skulpay Forum Legit Or Scam , Read Before Joining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out by Ketah(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Their are many income program online and many people have been scammed while participating in the wrong one. Actually, it is difficult to identify one that will pay you, and some that are legit don't pay people without referrals.
You are in the right place to know about the trending online income program called Cashbank Forum with the url cashbank.com.ng . Everyone want to be making money with their phones and pc because many of us do not have a special skill like programming and graphic designing. The cashbank is here to pay people for performing some simple tasks in their site, wow, how will you feel when you are making upto N20,000 per week with your smartphone using just 1-3 hours per day. Making N80, 000 - N200,000 monthly on cashbank is guaranteed.
Cashbank Income Forum is far better than other income forum in Nigeria in many ways.
They will reward you for all your activities on their website, they have two part in the users dashboard, the one that shows the activities Earnings i.e the rewards for performing activities like giving a comment on post, submitting a post, daily Login, Sharing, clicking on links, giveaways, watching videos, etc. And the part that show a referral Earnings, the rewards for each members you invited to cashbank with your special referral link or banner. I know you will feel somehow for hearing something about referral, you do, don't lie, don't panic , cashbank gat non referrals members covered. see how non referrals works below.

*Can I withdraw on cashbank without referrals ?*
Referring is not a special thing for the best online income program in Nigeria recently, they want their members to earn and earn everyday and cashout with referring friends because they know referring is very hard for some people and it is due to lack of trust and because of the shit platforms that scam people.
Referring is not compulsory on cashbank platform, that is why they made many ways for members to earn massively without referring, so referring is just an option for everyone members.
You can withdraw your activities Earnings as a
soon as it reach the minimum amount of *N5000* which you can earn just in one week. Cashbank pay on every Saturday of the week so that their members will be able to spend their money on what they want in the next business day which is Monday. Cashbank pays members every Saturday of the week.

*What if I have Referrals ?*
If you have Referrals, you can withdraw your money any day, wow, that is cool, but should have the minimum of three referrals to withdraw on any day of the week, let say you have a minimum of three referrals which will be 3 × 700 because cashbank pay N700 per referral. That is N2100 in total which is not hard to earn, as far as you have that Earnings in your dashboard, you can request for payment any day even with any amount in your activities Earnings, even if you have above N50,000 as your activities Earnings, and you have N2100 as your. Referral Earnings, you can withdraw them both in any day of the week and transaction will be done after 5-8 minutes of request.

But for non referrals, you must have the minimum amount of N5000 and you can only withdraw on the last day of the week which is Saturday.

*How can I become a member ?*

To become a cashbank member is easy and afforded, because the registration fee is very cheap to how you will be earning on the platform. To register, you will need a coupon code which cost N1000,and you can get the coupon code immediately on the registration page, they have upto 15 verified coupon sellers on their coupon page which you can easily contact anyone for your code. With the code, you can easily create your account and become a verified *Cashbanka*,yes they call their members *Cashabankas*.

*Earnings methods and rewards*

Once you registered with N1000,the fantastic thing about this platform is that you will meet a registration bonus of N200 in your dashboard,which means your Earnings won't start from Zero naira but from N200,that will even Ginger you and immediately you registered and login thesame day, you will receive N50.

Below are the break down on cashbank Earning method.

*DAILY LOGIN BONUS = N50*
This is unbelievable that this verified platform is ready to pay you for signing in everyday,when you logged into your dashboard today,you will receive N50, and when you do so tommorow,you will also receive N50,that is how it works everyday, imagine the money for logging in alone in a month is upto N1600,that is even above your registration fee.

*Registration bonus = N200*
You will receive the amount of N200 as you registered on cashbank,you will meet N200 in your dashboard as Activities Earnings without doing anything.No legit platforms has ever done this before.

*Per article post = N50*
Cool right? Instead of wasting your time on social media posting, especially on Facebook,why can't you be posting in cashbank and be rewarded with N50.ooh! I don't know how to write articles?. Cashbank accept copy & paste 100% but whenever you want to submit a copy & Paste news,you must put the website name you copied from below your article and the link to the website to avoid copyright penalty from Google and doing this will be like a backlinks to the third party site as we are indirectly helping their SEO.
You can post only 10 articles in a day,that means you can make N500 per day for Posting only.

*Comment Bonus = N10*

Leaving a comment under a post is even well respected,lol,you will receive the amount of N10 whenever you comment under a post,you can comment on more than 100 posts per day and you can easily make N1000 from that only per day.

*Clicking on link = N20*

Whenever you click on a link provided by the cashbank advert department,you will receive the amount of N20,the link might direct you to subscribe to a YouTube cahnnel,to follow someone on Instagram, Facebook etc.but this tasks are always simple.

*Rewards for watching videos = N50*

I know many of us do watches videos on YouTube without being paid by anyone,even not by the channel owner,google only identify the channel owner.
You will receive money for watching videos on cash,so you are not just wasting your data,you can choose a video to watch, comedians,news, football highlights,music videos,viral videos etc that are not more than 2 minutes!

Their are upto 50 videos for you to watch per day depending on how you can utilize your time in this cashbank activities.

*Rewards for Sharing banners = N50*

You will receive the amount of N50 whenever you post any banners from cashbank to your Facebook profile or Whatsapp status.and other social medias.But only one sponsored banner can be post a day.

*Rewards for sharing posts = N10*

You will be rewarded the amount of N10 whenever you share a news to your social media page or status.

*Weekly Data Giveaways*

Cashbank always give 10 lucky members 2GB every Thursday of the week,that might do nothing to you but it means something to reduce your browsing capital.

*Rewards for Posting videos*

Whenever you upload a video on cashbank, you will receive N50 immediately in your dashboard.

*Hack to earn above N20,000 per week and N80,000 monthly*

I will secretly tell you how you can earn above N20,000 per week and above N80,000 in your first month of registration.
Follow the guidelines below to earn that
*First Strategy*

Always login everyday to receive your login Bonus which is N50

*Second Strategy*

Try to post atleast 5 articles per day,this should be the easiest thing for you because they accept copy & paste. Reward per post is N50

*Third Strategy*

Try to comment on atleast 20 articles per day,this is simple,read the article and put a relevant comment.N10 per post.

*Fourth Strategy*
Always check the tasks page to perform every new tasks.

*Fifth Strategy*

Try to invite atleast 1 people every week.you can invite hundreds of people if you are capable of doing that.

*The last strategy*

Try to consult Whatsapp tv owners to help you promote your referral link if you can't do it yourself,a WhatsApp tv can collect N1000 from you for advert placement which you can get above 100 referrals from the advert depends on the value of the tv.
That is how I withdraw N78,200 from cashbank forum in a month,i know I'm not the highest earner on cashbank but I'm still one of the better member.

Register on cashbank today and free yourself from financial issues.

*Cashbank.com.ng*

And get your coupon from the link in the registration page
Re: Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out by Zendizel(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Christmas Don come, everybody dey find who to scam. God dey Sha!!
Re: Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out by Lovet4343: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
The site is not viewing
Ketah:
Their are many income program online and many people have been scammed while participating in the wrong one. Actually, it is difficult to identify one that will pay you, and some that are legit don't pay people without referrals.
You are in the right place to know about the trending online income program called Cashbank Forum with the url cashbank.com.ng . Everyone want to be making money with their phones and pc because many of us do not have a special skill like programming and graphic designing. The cashbank is here to pay people for performing some simple tasks in their site, wow, how will you feel when you are making upto N20,000 per week with your smartphone using just 1-3 hours per day. Making N80, 000 - N200,000 monthly on cashbank is guaranteed.
Cashbank Income Forum is far better than other income forum in Nigeria in many ways.
They will reward you for all your activities on their website, they have two part in the users dashboard, the one that shows the activities Earnings i.e the rewards for performing activities like giving a comment on post, submitting a post, daily Login, Sharing, clicking on links, giveaways, watching videos, etc. And the part that show a referral Earnings, the rewards for each members you invited to cashbank with your special referral link or banner. I know you will feel somehow for hearing something about referral, you do, don't lie, don't panic , cashbank gat non referrals members covered. see how non referrals works below.

*Can I withdraw on cashbank without referrals ?*
Referring is not a special thing for the best online income program in Nigeria recently, they want their members to earn and earn everyday and cashout with referring friends because they know referring is very hard for some people and it is due to lack of trust and because of the shit platforms that scam people.
Referring is not compulsory on cashbank platform, that is why they made many ways for members to earn massively without referring, so referring is just an option for everyone members.
You can withdraw your activities Earnings as a
soon as it reach the minimum amount of *N5000* which you can earn just in one week. Cashbank pay on every Saturday of the week so that their members will be able to spend their money on what they want in the next business day which is Monday. Cashbank pays members every Saturday of the week.

*What if I have Referrals ?*
If you have Referrals, you can withdraw your money any day, wow, that is cool, but should have the minimum of three referrals to withdraw on any day of the week, let say you have a minimum of three referrals which will be 3 × 700 because cashbank pay N700 per referral. That is N2100 in total which is not hard to earn, as far as you have that Earnings in your dashboard, you can request for payment any day even with any amount in your activities Earnings, even if you have above N50,000 as your activities Earnings, and you have N2100 as your. Referral Earnings, you can withdraw them both in any day of the week and transaction will be done after 5-8 minutes of request.

But for non referrals, you must have the minimum amount of N5000 and you can only withdraw on the last day of the week which is Saturday.

*How can I become a member ?*

To become a cashbank member is easy and afforded, because the registration fee is very cheap to how you will be earning on the platform. To register, you will need a coupon code which cost N1000,and you can get the coupon code immediately on the registration page, they have upto 15 verified coupon sellers on their coupon page which you can easily contact anyone for your code. With the code, you can easily create your account and become a verified *Cashbanka*,yes they call their members *Cashabankas*.

*Earnings methods and rewards*

Once you registered with N1000,the fantastic thing about this platform is that you will meet a registration bonus of N200 in your dashboard,which means your Earnings won't start from Zero naira but from N200,that will even Ginger you and immediately you registered and login thesame day, you will receive N50.

Below are the break down on cashbank Earning method.

*DAILY LOGIN BONUS = N50*
This is unbelievable that this verified platform is ready to pay you for signing in everyday,when you logged into your dashboard today,you will receive N50, and when you do so tommorow,you will also receive N50,that is how it works everyday, imagine the money for logging in alone in a month is upto N1600,that is even above your registration fee.

*Registration bonus = N200*
You will receive the amount of N200 as you registered on cashbank,you will meet N200 in your dashboard as Activities Earnings without doing anything.No legit platforms has ever done this before.

*Per article post = N50*
Cool right? Instead of wasting your time on social media posting, especially on Facebook,why can't you be posting in cashbank and be rewarded with N50.ooh! I don't know how to write articles?. Cashbank accept copy & paste 100% but whenever you want to submit a copy & Paste news,you must put the website name you copied from below your article and the link to the website to avoid copyright penalty from Google and doing this will be like a backlinks to the third party site as we are indirectly helping their SEO.
You can post only 10 articles in a day,that means you can make N500 per day for Posting only.

*Comment Bonus = N10*

Leaving a comment under a post is even well respected,lol,you will receive the amount of N10 whenever you comment under a post,you can comment on more than 100 posts per day and you can easily make N1000 from that only per day.

*Clicking on link = N20*

Whenever you click on a link provided by the cashbank advert department,you will receive the amount of N20,the link might direct you to subscribe to a YouTube cahnnel,to follow someone on Instagram, Facebook etc.but this tasks are always simple.

*Rewards for watching videos = N50*

I know many of us do watches videos on YouTube without being paid by anyone,even not by the channel owner,google only identify the channel owner.
You will receive money for watching videos on cash,so you are not just wasting your data,you can choose a video to watch, comedians,news, football highlights,music videos,viral videos etc that are not more than 2 minutes!

Their are upto 50 videos for you to watch per day depending on how you can utilize your time in this cashbank activities.

*Rewards for Sharing banners = N50*

You will receive the amount of N50 whenever you post any banners from cashbank to your Facebook profile or Whatsapp status.and other social medias.But only one sponsored banner can be post a day.

*Rewards for sharing posts = N10*

You will be rewarded the amount of N10 whenever you share a news to your social media page or status.

*Weekly Data Giveaways*

Cashbank always give 10 lucky members 2GB every Thursday of the week,that might do nothing to you but it means something to reduce your browsing capital.

*Rewards for Posting videos*

Whenever you upload a video on cashbank, you will receive N50 immediately in your dashboard.

*Hack to earn above N20,000 per week and N80,000 monthly*

I will secretly tell you how you can earn above N20,000 per week and above N80,000 in your first month of registration.
Follow the guidelines below to earn that
*First Strategy*

Always login everyday to receive your login Bonus which is N50

*Second Strategy*

Try to post atleast 5 articles per day,this should be the easiest thing for you because they accept copy & paste. Reward per post is N50

*Third Strategy*

Try to comment on atleast 20 articles per day,this is simple,read the article and put a relevant comment.N10 per post.

*Fourth Strategy*
Always check the tasks page to perform every new tasks.

*Fifth Strategy*

Try to invite atleast 1 people every week.you can invite hundreds of people if you are capable of doing that.

*The last strategy*

Try to consult Whatsapp tv owners to help you promote your referral link if you can't do it yourself,a WhatsApp tv can collect N1000 from you for advert placement which you can get above 100 referrals from the advert depends on the value of the tv.
That is how I withdraw N78,200 from cashbank forum in a month,i know I'm not the highest earner on cashbank but I'm still one of the better member.

Register on cashbank today and free yourself from financial issues.

*Cashbank.com.ng*

And get your coupon from the link in the registration page

(1) (Reply)

/ Selling A Facebook Account, What Are The Implications? / Which One 20k Can Do Effectively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.