Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (794 Views)

Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EmzyT: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: . by FahBuLous: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Better o
Re: . by OBTMOS(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
What where they thinking when his contract was extended. What for exactly!!
Re: . by Great100000: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Ole is not going anywhere, he is here to stay for at least 8 more years.

In Ole we believe.

Chelsea and other clubs must collect their own Bonanza too, my Club and Coach Ole is doing Bonanza.

In Ole we trust, in ole we believe..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GGMU. tongue tongue tongue
Re: . by Joebayo217: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't need ur stupid goodbye clueless coach, but fantastic player thanks we will still remember what u did for us in 1999 embarassed
Re: . by Volksguys1985: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmzyT:
Manchester United will sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer within the next 48 hours amid a torrid run of results that culminated in Saturday's 4-1 defeat against Watford. Details of Solskjaer's hefty compensation package have come to light ahead of his imminent departure.

Josh King and Ismaila Sarr opened the scoring before Joao Pedro, and Emmanuel Dennis piled on the misery in stoppage time. Solskjaer looked dejected at full-time as sections of the United away end targeted him and his players with boos.

After five losses in their last seven Premier League games, the Red Devils will now make a financial sacrifice to dismiss him.
bro no be say i wan test you, i just don't want to keep it to myself, anything is ok, abeg 0039962774 stanbic bank, God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Free 10odds.. Play And Show Love Tomorrow Morning / The Bane Of The Rossoneri / Cricket Or Baseball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.