Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? (1195 Views)

Invest 10m In Nigeria Or Japa? If To Invest What Can I Invest In? / Let's Do Business (you Get ₦15K Daily) / Invest What You Can Afford To Lose: FBI Advises Against Scam ICOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by sheetred: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please guys I have 2m to invest, aside transportation I need a business I can invest on that won't require my presence 90 percent of the time all I need is daily returns of at least 15 thousand daily.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
Please guys I have 2m to invest, aside transportation I need a business I can invest on that won't require my presence 90 percent of the time all I need is daily returns of at least 15 thousand daily.

Try cryptocurrencies

Try buying a land in a remote area where you can get acre's for cheap prices and wait for the value to multiply

Try investing in agriculture

Try buying a big bus for commercial transportation and give to someone

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by SamuelLoch: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:

Apparel Store
Phone and gadgets biz
Food stuff
Beauty salon and Spa
Building and electrical materials
Large ADS & Marketing for organizations

Good luck
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Ynix(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
With crypto you can achieve that

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by sheetred: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Apparel Store
Phone and gadgets biz
Food stuff
Beauty salon and Spa
Building and electrical materials
Large ADS & Marketing for organizations

Good luck
Thanks for your advice but most of the business you talk about will require my presence to monitor it aside the saloon and spa which I can mandate them to pay me returns of a certain amount weekly but 15k will be hard to achieve daily on saloon and spa, I have a saloon so I'm saying this from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Melanin07(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:

Let me advice you.

Remove $200 from that 2M, use the $200 and buy $Musk token from Muskswap. It will be locked till January 1 ,2022.

Come back and thank me for the $5479.16 dollars you will make with that $200 instantly when you buy $musk.

Need help navigating....I will be glad to help.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Comedian2019: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
You better save your money in a commercial bank.
All these investments will shut down after a while. You might be lucky to collect small return before they finally shut down. But they are all scam.
Abeg don't waste your money.

If you insist on investing, simply buy grains like guinea corn (it will soon be cheap) and sell after some months. You'll surely make profit.

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Prayfortheworld: 3:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Melanin07:

Let me advice you.

Remove $200 from that 2M, use the $200 and buy $Musk token from Muskswap. It will be locked till January 1 ,2022.

Come back and thank me for the $5479.16 dollars you will make with that $200 instantly when you buy $musk.

Bro how will i invest in the musk please
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2021
My small soap factory has a capital of 350k(equipment and raw materials) and we make 15k in a good week since we are still new to the market. With 2m, you should be making up to 90k a week or more if demand goes up which can be shared between you and the person depending on the agreement.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by another1: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2021
GrantIkenna:
My small soap factory has a capital of 350k(equipment and raw materials) and we make 15k in a good week since we are still new to the market. With 2m, you should be making up to 90k a week or more if demand goes up which can be shared between you and the person depending on the agreement.
What and what do you produce?
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2021
another1:
What and what do you produce?
Soaps sir
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Olayetan(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Open car wash in a busy place
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Tohsynetita1: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
I can show you several business that could make you 2 million gain in 3 months. But, you will pay for my idea, message me on Whatsapp+2348031542509

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by bluepipsFX: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:

I have exactly what you are looking for, in fact with #2M startup, u will be making at least 10% ROI monthly with ease, completely hands-free, doesnt require your presence at all, totally automatic, you have total control over your funds. MAXIMUM SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

contact me via whatsapp now, i will connect you ASAP
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by zinosleek(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Visit https://ypages.com.ng/tajcfx/ and try to attend the free seminar. You can also contact them if you will not be available. Check out their testimonies and do your research after the seminar
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by NairalandAngel(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:

On no account should you release your money to anyone for investment without first obtaining a solid collateral.

Do not be deceived by the bullsh1t success stories you're hearing here.

An average entrepreneur in Nigeria does not know there is a difference between investors funds and personal funds; he will use the money you invested in his business to go solve his personal problems then start telling you rubbish stories later!

Nigerians cannot be trusted with money.

This is what I realised through personal experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Validated: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
NairalandAngel:

On no account should you release your money to anyone for investment without first obtaining a solid collateral.

Do not be deceived by the bullsh1t success stories you're hearing here.

An average entrepreneur in Nigeria does not know there is a difference between investors funds and personal funds; he will use the money you invested in his business to go solve his personal problems then start telling you rubbish stories later!8

Nigerians cannot be trusted with money.

This is what I realised through personal experience.

Op go and watch cases on Peopls Court before you put your money on a ponzi
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by another1: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
GrantIkenna:

Soaps sir
Be specific
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
another1:
Be specific
Tablet soap for laundry.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by SaiRuiMall: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Try 1.50 odd daily and thank me later.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by gambit25: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Comedian2019:

You better save your money in a commercial bank.
All these investments will shut down after a while. You might be lucky to collect small return before they finally shut down. But they are all scam.
Abeg don't waste your money.

If you insist on investing, simply buy grains like guinea corn (it will soon be cheap) and sell after some months. You'll surely make profit.

Your thinking is very shallow..

1 Like

Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by Comedian2019: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
gambit25:

Your thinking is very shallow..
You are a scammer
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by sharpwriter(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
Give me that 2 million. It is needed urgently for a business wink.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by JeffreyJunior: 2:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Melanin07:

Let me advice you.

Very good advice.

But I know Nigerians, everybody wants to buy lands not knowing that doing so locks and limits one's treasures.

Been there, done that but now I know better.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by olamoses75(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don’t really know.

But my advice to you is that, no matter how juicy or mouthwatering it sounds, never contact anyone that told you to call by drop their phone number. Goodluck.
Re: I Have About 2m To Invest, What Passive Income Can Give Me Atleat 15k Daily? by smeag0l(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Exactly. They don't even know that they lose money sometimes when they buy a land or house
JeffreyJunior:
Very good advice.

But I know Nigerians, everybody wants to buy lands not knowing that doing so locks and limits one's treasures.

Been there, done that but now I know better.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Investment Can I Do / Thailand Fish Retailer Are Needed In Nigeriai / Invest In Oil Business In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.