Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? (2553 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by Chibuezem(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
kollinz1234:
there is nothing like 'men of God' in my Bible only 'child of God' or 'children of God', which phrase carries humility. The phrase 'Men of God' carries pride and that's why I don't believe any of them.

Am sure you have learnt something today, but if you like you can allow yourself to be decieved, it is on you.
is there anything like kollinz in the Bible but why are you answering the name
Stop your brash talks,
Bro people like you eat scriptures everyday but have no life of christ
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by femi4: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2021
kollinz1234:
what do you mean by 'MEN OF GOD'?

GENERAL OVERSEER?

I am not sure if Almighty God will share his name (general overseer) or glory with anyone

When did God called himself G.O

Act 20:28

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by kollinz1234(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2021
femi4:
When did God called himself G.O

Act 20:28

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God
lol I never argued that God called himself "General overseer", all I said is that God is the "General overseer", and any man answering that title is sharing Gods glory.
Concerning the scripture you quoted, if God has made us overseers over the shepherds, who will now be the "General overseer?
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by kollinz1234(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Chibuezem:
is there anything like kollinz in the Bible but why are you answering the name
Stop your brash talks,
Bro people like you eat scriptures everyday but have no life of christ
lol I thought you were actually sensitive that was why I have been answering you but your comparison has given you up. I am sorry for trying to make you think higher than your capacity.
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by femi4: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
kollinz1234:
lol I never argued that God called himself "General overseer", all I said is that God is the "General overseer", and any man answering that title is sharing Gods glory.
Concerning the scripture you quoted, if God has made us overseers over the shepherds, who will now be the "General overseer?
Olodo

The word "General" in General Overseer refers to same overseer in charge of all branches of a particular denomination.

God isn't a General Overseer, he is the creator of the shepherd and the sheep.
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by kollinz1234(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2021
femi4:
Olodo

The word "General" in General Overseer refers to same overseer in charge of all branches of a particular denomination.

God isn't a General Overseer, he is the creator of the shepherd and the sheep.
I love that you insulted me.
Re: What Do Pastors Adeboye, Kumuyi & Olukoya Have In Common? by Chibuezem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
kollinz1234:
lol I thought you were actually sensitive that was why I have been answering you but your comparison has given you up. I am sorry for trying to make you think higher than your capacity.
okay bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primary Schools In Rivers State Now Collecting Exams Fees (photos) / HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED / 8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.