Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Difficulties With Locks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difficulties With Locks (202 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties With Locks by DominionGreat: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Goodafternoon and happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Please don't laugh at me as though it may sound very funny but to me it's serious and I need urgent help...

I have issues with locks.. I always struggle with keys like practically I don't know whether open is to turn it clockwise or anticlockwise.
I am a graduate though not engineering but this is really affecting me as a few days ago I flooded my entire house with water..

Since the tap wasn't running before leaving the house and I tried to know which is off from on and then finally left it on thinking it was off.

Water started running and I wasn't home, my kitchen sink was somehow blocked at the time so the water couldn't flow through the sink so it started pouring water into the kitchen then to the entire house from there...My certificates were almost submerged ...

Please how do I Sove this issue to avert further damages as this is becoming a real issue to me..

Thank you..
CC:Lala
Mind44

Please help push to front page so I can get help asap .thanks
Re: Difficulties With Locks by Chiver(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Op, i dnt even no what advice to give you
not all taps and padlocks close the same way
but, lass lass u go dey okay
no qualms cool we move

(1) (Reply)

For The Dentists Only. / Help Needed Urgently / Do You Have Diabetes (High Blood Sugar) And You Don't Even Know It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.