Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

For Those That Have Different Categories Of Natural Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Those That Have Different Categories Of Natural Talent (188 Views)

14 Categories Of Comments You Will See On Online Posts / 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Have Different Categories Of Natural Talent by Shabafu: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good afternoon fellow NL, I'm here to help some of us see how we can make proper use of our natural talent, and how we can also monitise and have you in our platform. What kind of natural Talent do you have and what economic value do you think it can impact on the country
Lets have your inputs in my gmail (shabafunigltd@gmail.com). Thanks.
Please moderator help me move this to frontpage please.

(1) (Reply)

Australia-africa Economic And Investment Forum / #slitechristmas / How To Get Clarity Of What Supposed To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.