Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me (1619 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
I Posted some minutes ago that i need a site to sell my airtime and some people said they'd like to buy it, they messaged me up and i agreed to sell to a guy for #3000 for #3600 airtime, i said transfer before payment but he said no, i said I'm not doing, is it a crime to run business with our fellow Nigerians again, i checked online and everyone was requesting to send but i did it out of trust and immediately i transferred it this guy stopped replying my messages, i called his line its ringing but hes not picking
Here are his lines 07037142639 , 09010297817 Please dont blame me too much for trusting him, i am a human and need the money, I'm still suffering from the trauma of loosing 6k while going out yesterday and I decided to trade what i have inorder to have little money to feed my family
I'll post the chat screenshot also amd the video call picture i did with him before transferring the data, he's a middle age man thats why i said let me do it out of trust i mever knew it would turn out like this please, there nothing on me and this children will want to eat tomorrow

Link to the previous post
[url]httpss://www.nairaland.com/6860610/please-where-sell-airtime-collect[/url]

His numbers +234 901 029 7817, 07037142639

Please come to my aid pls

Mods dominique, FOD, naijacutee, puskinOAM4J, Mynd44 pls do something pls

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by RaymondLegacy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
And I believe the scammer here would view the Topic
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Crystalom3(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some people are just heartless. Please next time be very careful.

As for now, I'm not sure there's anything you can do.

These scammers know that most times you can't do anything to them and so they do anyhow without fears.

I just wish that our police is well-organised, so that one department in one state can call and ask another department in another state to take up matters.

That would make it easier to arrest these people. But now, except you can travel down to his side and actually track him.

Check his number on true caller, his name on Facebook. See if there's any family member you can link up with.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Mood11: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
What is going on embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
I hate myself for trusting this wicked man is it a crime to trust someone again I don't know the world has gotten to this extent, the money i was hoping to feed my family

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Vwoman200: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
It was on this same Nairaland that I was scammed off 340k and 15k embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystalom3:
Some people are just heartless. Please next time be very careful.

As for now, I'm not sure there's anything you can do.

These scammers know that most times you can't do anything to them and so they do anyhow without fears.

I just wish that our police is well-organised, so that one department in one state can call and ask another department in another state to take up matters.

That would make it easier to arrest these people. But now, except you can travel down to his side and actually track him.

Check his number on true caller, his name on Facebook. See if there's any family member you can link up with.
I wish i know what would happen earlier, I'm very depressed right now, how can a man be comfortable defrauding his fellow people that are also struggling
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
shocked
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Crystalom3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I wish i know what would happen earlier, I'm very depressed right now, how can a man be comfortable defrauding his fellow people that are also struggling
I understand bro.

I've been there too. Lost 32k then.

They think they are smart. Just let this go and you'll feel the better. Next time don't ever send money to any nairalander first.

Or use an escrow always.

Another thing, always use true caller, find the person's name and ensure he has Facebook account. Most of them don't or they don't post themselves.

Secondly, search their username/ phone number on nairaland or on Google with 'scam' added to it.

Before doing anything on nairaland, always do your due diligence.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by daddytime(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
At the moment, they'd think they are smart and enjoying.

When their day go break, even dem no go understand where the problems dey come from.

It has become so bad that trusting a fellow NIGERIAN is now regarded as a big "fuckkup" by almost everyone.

How do we continue to live if we can't trust one another or be truthful to ourselves.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by samuel051: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thought I told u to sell on mtn app, I was just laughing seeing them quoting you with mouth watering offers.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystalom3:
I understand bro.

I've been there too. Lost 32k then.

They think they are smart. Just let this go and you'll feel the better. Next time don't ever send money to any nairalander first.

Or use an escrow always.
It would have been better if i can forget but I'm just down right now, i have no means to raise anything as of now that was my hope but everything is gone
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
samuel051:
Thought I told u to sell on mtn app, I was just laughing seeing them quoting you with mouth watering offers.
I downloaded the myn app sir, but i was also waiting for your reply, i didn't know it'll happen like this
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Polyol(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is terrible. You'll be fine brother. I can only hope he pays you. People are just funny in a way. See how he was acting all saint. Best of luck bro.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by samuel051: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I downloaded the myn app sir, but i was also waiting for your reply, i didn't know it'll happen like this
next time google numbers before doing business with the person.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool I saw ur 1st TREND concerning dis and samuel051 said u should download mtn app but ur greed No gree u... Amabobi wlcm to NAIRALAND. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Kiliwuwu: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
I hate stuffs like diz

d scammer willnever make it in life
and scammer will suffer until he return d money

diz I have seen

op just chill ND 4get d 3k, I know how u re feeling how I wish I av up to dat in my account make I transfer am gve u

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I saw ur 1st TREND concerning dis and samuel051 said u should download mtn app but ur greed No gree u... Amabobi wlcm to NAIRALAND. WTF MAN
Its greed and not greed, people have been chatting me up,i downloaded the mtn app, before i can start selling I'll buy 5000 mtn boss, s just try to understand i was even chatting with multiple people but i risked it and i got what i deserve so i hope you are fine now

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kiliwuwu:
I hate stuffs like diz

d scammer willnever make it in life
and scammer will suffer until he return d money

diz I have seen

op just chill ND 4get d 3k, I know how u re feeling how I wish I av up to dat in my account make I transfer am gve u

Dont bother if you are managing yourself bro, God will see everyone of us through but i cannot wish the man any good because my family will suffer for the mistake i made today and its disheartening, i cant even bear it, I'm sure the person that did the scam mind is settled now but God will serve him his best
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Polyol:
This is terrible. You'll be fine brother. I can only hope he pays you. People are just funny in a way. See how he was acting all saint. Best of luck bro.
Honestly that was why i said i should trust him but i made a huge mistake
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Boogyman557: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Its greed and not greed, people have been chatting me up,i downloaded the mtn app, before i can start selling I'll buy 5000 mtn boss, s just try to understand i was even chatting with multiple people but i risked it and i got what i deserve so i hope you are fine now
Holly Gram cool so sorry man, I dnt mean to be HARD but 1 tin u should have at d back of ur MIND. D CUNTREE is not d way it USED to be... it's more LIKE a JUNGLE now.. learn to TRUST no 1, not even ur friend... people DNT CARE anymore... In d STREET , der is a SAYING dat goes like Dis... WHAT EVER BUSINESS U DO IN OR ON D STREET, ALWAYS HVE IN MIND DAT EVERY MANCHI WANTS TO SCAM U... u will be fine bro. WTF MAN
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Polyol(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
I've been in these shoes before just that I was stupid with mine. I paid one innocent looking girl I met online for fixed matches on betting sites. Months ago and I don move on since. I no even fit cry out cos I realized how stupid I was. After all the school wey I go o, na one street olosho come job me. They'll all meet their waterloo in no time.

MickzyDonald:

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Tenshades(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by BigYash: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Worst thing is that,the bastard will still be viewing this thread now and still changing format to scam his life.. When e happen to the idiot now,world people go say na witch. Op dooh!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Tenshades post=107832889][/quote]
So this scammer has been a long time fraudster here, his face was around 35+ years judging from his bad face
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
BigYash:
Worst thing is that,the bastard will still be viewing this thread now and still changing format to scam his life.. When e happen to the idiot now,world people go say na witch. Op dooh!
I wish i never posted at all, it was me being broke that caused this since i cant steal from no one, but this has been another lesson for me
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Tenshades(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

So this scammer has been a long time fraudster here, his face was around 35+ years judging from his bad face

It's in his DNA I guess.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by BigYash: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I wish i never posted at all, it was me being broke that caused this since i cant steal from no one, but this has been another lesson for me
Yeah. I learnt my lesson too,when they scammed me over fixed match on sport session. Since then,I don't trust any body on nairaland, not even Seun the CEO. There are good nairalanders,no doubt. But criminals still full the same nairaland. So,next time "Trust Nobody"
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Osiris12: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Sorry for the mistake, the scammer said that was his moniker and he was also the first person to chat me, but thats not his moniker, that moniker is for someone trying to buy the Airtime also, the guy just messaged me now and I've apologized he sent me his Nairaland screenshot also

I remove but. People should be wary of him also

He sells dead bank logs

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by finalboss(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool so sorry man, I dnt mean to be HARD but 1 tin u should have at d back of ur MIND. D CUNTREE is not d way it USED to be... it's more LIKE a JUNGLE now.. learn to TRUST no 1, not even ur friend... people DNT CARE anymore... In d STREET , der is a SAYING dat goes like Dis... WHAT EVER BUSINESS U DO IN OR ON D STREET, ALWAYS HVE IN MIND DAT EVERY MANCHI WANTS TO SCAM U... u will be fine bro. WTF MAN
So you won't blow his leg with your Kala undecided. I go blow your own instead undecided wtf man

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Osiris12:
He also uses these numbers
+234 807 400 5972
+234 813 040 2784

And account number
Godwin Simon Echom
UBA Bank

The guy na confirm scammer
He still dey follow me drag grin grin cheesy
Sorry for the mistake, the scammer said that was his moniker and he was also the first person to chat me, but thats not his moniker, that moniker is for someone trying to buy the Airtime also, the guy just messaged me now and I've apologized he sent me his Nairaland screenshot also
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

So have you been paid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Parents Chased A Black Educator Out Of Town. Then, / Like Small Mutiu,like Rashidi Oko Ilu: The Story Of Osogbo’s Most Notorious Thug / Double Amputee, 36, Shot Dead After Attempting To Run Away From Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.