Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students (4925 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Seun Osewa Mentioned In A Poem Written To Celebrate OAU 60th Anniversary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by phemmylink(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
My beautiful wife who is one of the beneficiaries of Batch C NPOWER teach. She told.me they gathered together and told her they have a letter for her.

What's your say?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Hashabiah: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Those children are only slightly better than illiterates , and that means your wife has a lot to do if she is to make a lasting impact on their lives undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by henrybomb(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
phemmylink:
My beautiful wife who is one of the beneficiaries of Batch C NPOWER teach. She told.me they gathered together and told her they have a letter for her.

What's your say?
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Amotolongbo(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Those children are only slightly better than illiterates , and that means your wife has a lot to do if she is to make a lasting impact on their lives undecided
Unfortunately, most public school pupils are like this or worse than this cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by zedegit: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buy buy. You mean "Goodbye"?

6 Likes

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Doubleoh7: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Touching letter I must say but your wife should see through the unwritten words. I believe this is a public school and I can sense the previous teachers have always been acting the 'normal' noncharlant Nigerian civil servant role. She should please invest more in their lives and I can bet you, these kids will never ever forget her efforts. Primary 5 and they are still struggling with letter and spellings shows how much task lies ahead of her. Please she should not deter, God will continue to strengthen her. Thanks to all the real teachers out there, not the ones that took the job for lack of job opportunities out there.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Uyi168: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
basic 5 for that matter.
cry

1 Like

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by phemmylink(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doubleoh7:
Touching letter I must say but your wife should see through the unwritten words. I believe this is a public school and I can sense the previous teachers have always been acting the 'normal' noncharlant Nigerian civil servant role. She should please invest more in their lives and I can bet you, these kids will never ever forget her efforts. Primary 5 and they are still struggling with letter and spellings shows how much task lies ahead of her. Please she should not deter, God will continue to strengthen her. Thanks to all the real teachers out there, not the ones that took the job for lack of job opportunities out there.
same thing I told her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by NarcissistKing(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who will write letter to my imaginary wife? grin

1 Like

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Shellsploit: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Universal basic education sef shocked
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by freshkpomo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
phemmylink:

What's your say?
A letter from one legend to another legend. Teaching nor be beans o, yet they are paid poorly.

5 Likes

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Ahmback(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nnah ehhn!
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by maureensylvia(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Touching

There are room for improvement on his spellings
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Uk2022: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
zedegit:
Buy buy. You mean "Goodbye"?

grin funny
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by godisshit(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's appalling how bad standards are in public schools which is why parents will cough out exorbitant amounts of money to have their kids educated in private schools and even go the extra mile of paying for home tutoring after school hours.

I'm not a forecaster of doom, but I'd say that the writer of that letter doesn't have a future in academia and the sooner he embraces his destiny as an okada rider, danfo driver or Baba Élèrán, the better for him.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by kennyjam: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Eyaaah.... It is well. Let her continue the good work. God bless and reward her abundantly.
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by wiseone28: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Solsix(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Unfortunately, most public school pupils are like this or worse than this cry
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to allow his or her kid go public school of nowadays. The nonchalant attitude of the teachers are alarming and unseriousness of the students no be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by soundOsonic: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
The letter is scary
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Malawian(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
phemmylink:

What's your say?
Your wife has a lot of work to do. She can start by teaching them good grammar. Even as a primary 1 pupil, I already knew how to speak and write good grammar.
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by WoundedLamb: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2021
I can't believe the first thing (and maybe the only thing) some people see when they read the letter is the kids' poor writing skills. This letter is touching. It's encouraging. In fact, it's mind blowing. Your wife is doing something good. The students saw a difference and they wanted to acknowledge and appreciate it. That's warm. Of course, thier poor command of the English language is striking, but that's not what this letter is about. Let's reserve the teaching/corrections for class and home works. Hopefully, they'll get better with time.

3 Likes

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by femi4: 3:56am On Nov 22, 2021
phemmylink:

What's your say?
Basic 5?
Your wife has a lot of work to do. At that level, at least the spellings should be top notch
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Richy4(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2021
It's heart warming in my opinion if she can read between the lines...

Your wife must have been one of the cool headed teachers in that school...

I would have picked special interest on the pupil if I was in her shoes and make sure he succeeds in life...
It was a Bigtime vote of confidence by the pupil I must say.. smiley
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Ofadaman(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Is this a northern or southern school, if it's in the north we can tolerate it but no Southern child in basic five should write like this .

1 Like

Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Mayour11(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2021
I love the sincerity of the children. Special thanks to your wife for the amazing work she's doing with the kids.

Encourage her to further help them realise their potentials and become better academically.

God bless your family.
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Mayour11(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Ofadaman:
Is this a northern or southern school, if it's in the north we can tolerate it but no Southern child in basic five should write like this .

Do you know that most primary 5 pupils in "public" schools might not be able to write this?
And it's not restricted to Northern schools, even some southern States are faced with this menace.
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Teebabami(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=delex004 post=107832900][/quote]
Take loan from bank at your own peril, I won't say more than that
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by Orente21(f): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
AllahIsShit:

It's appalling how bad standards are in public schools which is why parents will cough out exorbitant amounts of money to have their kids educated in private schools and even go the extra mile of paying for home tutoring after school hours.

I'm not a forecaster of doom, but I'd say that the writer of that letter doesn't have a future in academia and the sooner he embraces his destiny as an okada rider, danfo driver or Baba Élèrán, the better for him.
You shouldnt talk like that. If the kid see someone to motivate and teach him, he can be better in life. Don't be susprise that the poorest students in class could be the best achievers in life.
Re: Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students by godisshit(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
It's too late for him. If he were in Basic 1 or 2, perhaps there would be some hope of turning things around, but if at basic 5 things are this bad, there's very little anyone can do for him.

Orente21:
You shouldnt talk like that. If the kid see someone to motivate and teach him, he can be better in life. Don't be susprise that the poorest students in class could be the best achievers in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Course? / Is There Anything Like "Grinded Pepper" ? / Please I Need Scholarship Info.rmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.