Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Scholarship Opportunities For Less Privileged Children In Abeokuta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scholarship Opportunities For Less Privileged Children In Abeokuta (253 Views)

Join Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Updates & Scholarship Opportunities / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Massive Job Opportunities For Graduates In Finance,admin & Accounting -apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities For Less Privileged Children In Abeokuta by dinuga: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
The BAO Foundation is initiating the 1001 Boys & Girls Club of Nigeria with a vision of sponsoring the education and skills acquisition for indigent but brilliant students in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Eligible candidates for the school scholarship programme are expected to be between the ages of 8 - 16 years, have a good academic record and reside in Abeokuta.

Candidates interested in the skills acquisition scholarship must have an identifiable area of interest where they want sponsorship. i.e Sports, Music and other vocational studies.

To apply for this opportunity for your ward or any other child you know can benefit from this opportunity please submit an online application via https://baofoundation.org/apply/
Re: Scholarship Opportunities For Less Privileged Children In Abeokuta by Motirayo2018(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
dinuga:
The BAO Foundation is initiating the 1001 Boys & Girls Club of Nigeria with a vision of sponsoring the education and skills acquisition for indigent but brilliant students in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Eligible candidates for the school scholarship programme are expected to be between the ages of 8 - 16 years, have a good academic record and reside in Abeokuta.

Candidates interested in the skills acquisition scholarship must have an identifiable area of interest where they want sponsorship. i.e Sports, Music and other vocational studies.

To apply for this opportunity for your ward or any other child you know can benefit from this opportunity please submit an online application via https://baofoundation.org/apply/
can i apply for my daughter she is seven years old
Re: Scholarship Opportunities For Less Privileged Children In Abeokuta by Baawaa(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
T

(1) (Reply)

SALES Rep Job For Immediate Employment / Account Officer / Npower Payment Issue Solve By Downloading PPA Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.