Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? (38668 Views)

FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / Am Looking For A School That Has A Diploma Form On Sale Now Around The East And South / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Nnanna1: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
Abuja charges from N9600 to N11600. All courses runs for 6weeks. Fresh class starts Nov. 8 until 18th Dec. It resumes last week of January 2011. Bonne Journee!
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by MrFRENCH: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2011
Hello Friends, learning and getting a FRENCH Diploma has gotten easier! The France Government through their French Institute and Alliance Francaise (AF) in Nigeria, is giving out 'Enhanced Learner's Package' to boost your adaptability in learning, reading and speaking French Language.
This package include a Palm-top, MP4 Device, eMaterial and CD's, all in one package. It is on a give away price of N10 000 (TEN THOUSAND NARIA ONLY) for one package.

To help yourselves with this offer across Nigeria, pay the above charges to any UBA Bank Acc# 00740520024932. Account Name# Mr. BRIGHT NNANNA. Go to any Alliance Francaise nearest to you and collect a pack at presenting your Bank Teller.

Monsieur Olivier
AF, Port-Harcourt.
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Omoosedabi: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
to me Going to french village or AF is a mere formality and a waste of precious,
I know someone who can teach you right from the ABC to the core aspect of french language.

CALL 07035938080
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by aforosco(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Where is the study centre in benin pls urgently needed u can call me on 07064337777
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians and smart money making .... Imagine people wanna learn french and dudes already doing biz here !

1 Like

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by chnovpaul(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hi everyone. I'll appreciate some candid advice at this point.

I'm in a fix as to choosing whether to go to the Nigerian French Village of to enrol with one of Alliance Francaise's classes. I was going through some of the comments here, but a large number of them are decades old.

I really appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to 'prescribe' the best out of the two.

Thanks a million in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by annealoy: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
House pls any info.on Alliance Francaise Abuja.How good is it.Am considering going for French classes there but really want to know if they're good enough & if any one here has been there.Annealoy. Awaiting ur replies
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by topnik(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bonsoir,please i finished from the Nigeria French Language Village last April.Please do you by any means know when the result will be out. I'll be grateful to see you reply.
MERCI BEACOUP

1 Like

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by aptechguy: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Based on my google search AF(Alliance Francaise) has a website for their nigeria the address is

http://www.afnigeria.com

from this site you'll get adequate info about them.

I discovered that their ikeja centre is at inside ikeja LGA primary school behind archbishop vining memorial church (AVMC) at oba akinjobi road.

*** Also the info about time and date of commencement of courses on the website is not up to date ***

for each centre, their contact numbers is on the site.

In lagos as far as i can remember there is another centre at 239 herbert Macaulay way alagomegi yaba.

Bon chance
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Meek3445(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by wealthtrak: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beline:
Mes amis vous parlez bien, AF is the best as I have some firends who passed thru French Village but now in AF starting from Elementary classes, in AF you will be thought how to read, write, speak, listen and understand simultaneously. My friends in French Village have spelling and conjugation problems even after their graduation.

I will advice you if you have time just go and register for an intensive program at AF and you will not regret any kobo spent there. By the way I AM IN B CLASS NOW.

J'espere voir vous
Whew! AF.
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by wealthtrak: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosaire:
yes like Mandora rightly pointed out. Alliance is a very good place for someone with little or no knowledge of French to learn both speaking and writing of the language. Alliance Francaise has branches in many states in Nigeria: Owerri, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos. Just the few I know. They also run a diploma course. All the best as you join us in the knowledge of French.
Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by wealthtrak: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mandora:
French Village like the name suggests is a village. It keeps u out of touch wit town n d original idea was dat d seclusion wld spur u 2 learn d language faster because u'd have no distractions but I dont think dey've acheieved their objectives. I speak dis way because I've been there as an undergraduate n as a post graduate n I'm not very impressed. Worst is d fact many of dem finish wit d so called diplomas n certificates n still come out wit little or nothing. I knw a girl who went there did a diploma n still came out 2 to join an elementary class in Alliance Française. I used 2 work in Alliance n I knw many of dem still go 2 Alliance. So may b u r better of at Alliance. But if u feel u need 2 get away 4rm home den may b u shld go there but in d long run u are better off Allinace Française.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Divoc19(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't we all need french friends too?
Hoyinda:
Hi friends, the language is one i can die for , but i still have a problem with my french cos i seriiously wish to polish it, wotis the fees of alliance francaise like?

1 Like

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by Divoc19(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2022
We also need a Nairaland French Club.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? by ebenezer880(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Who Can Help Us Contact This Lady For A Prize?: Someone About To Lose Her Admiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.