Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Funny & Brief Story Of My Engagement Night. [ Jesus Is Lord ] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny & Brief Story Of My Engagement Night. [ Jesus Is Lord ] (173 Views)

Twas The Night Jesus Came / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny & Brief Story Of My Engagement Night. [ Jesus Is Lord ] by whiteroses(f): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2021
My Family house is in a pre developing Yoruba state and we had to get married there.
There is a Woman in my Dads side that they said she was a white witch . She sells clothes from city to city and was very popular. She’s kind but her legs have been to a lot of spiritual places and all her market women friends looks like cultists to me cos they are always doing meetings and following each other.

So on the Night of the wedding I packed my last bags and was heading to the cars To go to my hotel. On getting to the living room I saw about 20 family members in small small groups gisting and catching up, some were sleeping.

I decided to go back and urinate and LO and behold !
Right on top of the closed WC I counted exactly 11 cockroaches in a circle. They just stayed there even when I tried to scare them away.
I left quietly.
Children of God grin on the wedding day When they called the group of the so called fabric market woman, one spirit told me to count them and they were 11 in number.
Omo I was just shocked.

I later told my other aunt in the evening and she said it’s them naw.
That what they do is before they go out to invest their time somewhere, they will spiritually investigate your thoughts towards them and if it’s good or neutral they will go.
If it’s bad they won’t feel like going and rather enter market.
She also added that it is how peoples plans becomes revealed to them in dreams etc
Ever since I prayed and watch myself more.
Just a brief story to inspire you to watch and pray .
Re: Funny & Brief Story Of My Engagement Night. [ Jesus Is Lord ] by olus01(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2021
ftc
Re: Funny & Brief Story Of My Engagement Night. [ Jesus Is Lord ] by gasparpisciotta: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Read Ephesians 6:12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Envy Is Evil / French Prime Minister Health Prophecy Confirmation By Prophet Macdonald EE Sound / A License To Sin? - Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.