Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

NYSC In Benue State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC In Benue State (624 Views)

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC In Benue State by Emmzy192: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Hi and good day
Please I'm part of the batchC stream2 2021 NYSC corper and got posted to Benue State. I'm concerned about life in Benue State as a corper.
Is it safe? Is it advisable to spend my next 1 year there or should I consider redeploying?
Re: NYSC In Benue State by Kennyprince: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Bro iam in Benue state.

I welcome you to Benue state . The only issue with Benue is that u won't make much money as an Nysc member here but u ll enjoy the hospitality of the people, have access to quality food, meet good people, and most importantly, u are safe.

Few local governments areas have fulani crisis but of course Benue is too big a state in land mass, so such security threatened places are just not to a quater of the state.

Iam in Lagos but that's my home.

Welcome don't be disturbed

2 Likes

Re: NYSC In Benue State by devilmaycry: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Kennyprince:
Bro iam in Benue state.

I welcome you to Benue state . The only issue with Benue is that u won't make much money as an Nysc member here but u ll enjoy the hospitality of the people, have access to quality food, meet good people, and most importantly, u are safe.

Few local governments areas have fulani crisis but of course Benue is too big a state in land mass, so such security threatened places are just not to a quater of the state.

Iam in Lagos but that's my home.

Welcome don't be disturbed

Seconded

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Benue State by Harrykn: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Redeploy if necessary.

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Benue State by kevwe10(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
you are not alone,we rise

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Benue State by aieo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
What about kogi state oo
Re: NYSC In Benue State by kolarov93(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Nothing do you bro. Benue Is okay to serve
NB: I'm currently serving in Benue

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Benue State by trophee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
kolarov93:
Nothing do you bro. Benue Is okay to serve
NB: I'm currently serving in Benue

Hello bruh! Pls I have a friend going to benue on friday from Lagos by road . Pls assist on where to get good transportation company bus.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Question / Fixing Gotv Signal Issue Caused When Using Generator / Nysc Certification Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.