Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Truth About Paypal And Some Issues People Are Having With It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truth About Paypal And Some Issues People Are Having With It. (146 Views)

What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Help Answer This Question About Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Paypal And Some Issues People Are Having With It. by ChristianPaypal: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2021
TRUTH ABOUT PAYPAL

AND SOME ISSUES PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH IT

Paypal has been known as the way to make payment online.

But what people fail to know is that it is the Best payment platform

That is why they don't look into creating it for themselves

Now check it like this, your friend or Child or parents is outside the country

I know some people will say in their mind that none of their relations is outside

But I pray for you in advance that they will be there OK.

Or maybe you are doing business with foreigners

Take this note that every business man suppose to have a PayPal account

Because you don't know where your business will go tomorrow

So you need to have it in advance for making payment or receiving money from them

To avoid stories that touches the heart.
That your money was seized because you don't have a payment gateway of collecting the money.

Get one for yourself now or learn how to create it.

So back to what I was saying that your relations might be outside and decide to send you money.

How do you intend to collect it

With Your Nigeria account number right��

You can only collect with another payments gateway which is PayPal

So you see how important having a PayPal account is

And also if you like shopping online
For your safety get PayPal account

Cause putting your card everyday is risky

One day this scammers will copy the card number and they will use it and defraud you.

But with PayPal you are untraceable.

Issues people normally face in it is that their fund is sometimes withheld and that they can't withdraw money

The problem why you can't withdraw is that you haven't linked your card

Get a PayPal expert to do it for you and to set many things in it to avoid your fund from being held.

I hope you take this into action.

�Am Christian
PayPal account creation expert.
Re: Truth About Paypal And Some Issues People Are Having With It. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
*Have you always wanted to own a reliable PayPal account that you can use to receive and send money from Nigeria without using a VPN?*
*Then get this step by step guide that walks you through how to use this method to create your own PayPal account within 10 minutes at affordable cost.*

(1) (Reply)

Automatic PET Bottle Waste Recycling Line For Clean PET Bottle Flakes / MBBS In Russia Consultants For Better Quality Education / Nigeria-based Mobility Giant GIGM Adds E-wallet, Bill Payment Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.