Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,573 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) (2302 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by MsDoris(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Tega Dominic is beyond grateful to God as she survives a motor accident.

The reality star who took to her Twitter page on Monday morning, 22nd November, to share the disturbing news with her fans thanked the Lord for keeping her alive.

According to her, the devil tried his ways on her but she was fortunate enough to taste the power of the almighty God.

She further implored on her followers to thank God on her behalf.

Visit website below for full update/ photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/i-tasted-gods-power-bbnaija-star.html

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by godliman: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2021
To me this looks like a warning from God. Isn't she the one committing adultery on live TV? Repentance is what God wants, not Thanksgiving. Obedience is better than sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by MsDoris(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
godliman:
To me this looks like a warning from God. Isn't she the one committing adultery on live TV? Repentance is what God wants, not Thanksgiving. Obedience is better than sacrifice
She is
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Thank God man no be God. People like you would have condemned her to hell fire.
godliman:

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by JavaScript90: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
thank God for their lives
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by CHAVINCI: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2021
godliman:
I know people like you will definitely comment such rubbish,you belong to the medieval generation

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by TeeGentle(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
SAFE RECOVERY
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by MrBachelor: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pictures of the car.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by godliman: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
CHAVINCI:
I know people like you will definitely comment such rubbish,you belong to the medieval generation
Is adultery now a virtue? She messed us big time and we should be quiet right? If what she did was right pray that your wife do same.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by godliman: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Thank God man no be God. People like you would have condemned her to hell fire.
Thank God for her adultery abi? People like you take God's mercy for granted because you are likely doing same or will do same if you are in her shoes. If God spared her in mercy to warn her is that not kindness? People like you won't repent until the worst happens. God help you ooo. She should repent mercy is available for her. That God of your fanciful imagination who condones evil is not the true God. Let me quote Jesus" Except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish" -Lk 13:3. Is there any evil your type will not defend?
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by CHAVINCI: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
godliman:

Is adultery now a virtue? She messed us big time and we should be quiet right? If what she did was right pray that your wife do same.
just move on

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Involved In Motor Accident, Car Badly Damaged(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dude, just shut up. How did you come to conclusion that she hasn't pleaded for forgiveness from God? You morons will come online and start talking rubbish about some people's past (either they did intentional or not) and continue to use such against them. God send you? Love your neighbor as yourself and move on with your fckn life.
godliman:

Thank God for her adultery abi? People like you take God's mercy for granted because you are likely doing same or will do same if you are in her shoes. If God spared her in mercy to warn her is that not kindness? People like you won't repent until the worst happens. God help you ooo. She should repent mercy is available for her. That God of your fanciful imagination who condones evil is not the true God. Let me quote Jesus" Except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish" -Lk 13:3. Is there any evil your type will not defend?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago / The Journey Has Only Just Begun”-davido Declares Amidst New Girlfriend. / Ini Edo Shows Off Her Incredible Curves And Booty In Pink Beach Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.