Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U (2188 Views)

X-box One Vs Wii U / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Nintendo Wii U may end up being a huge Hit!!!.My thoughts below.What's Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by playmode(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2011

Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by playmode(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
All i can say is damn shocked

How much and where can i pick up my own console.PS3 and Xbox just got owned grin
Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by playmode(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2011
MODERATOR ,this thread deserves to be on the homepage.This is a technological revolution in the gaming world. grin
Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by Chuckdee(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2011
As usual, Nintendo has come out again with a great leap and high tech advancement in the gaming world. What with the high level of integration between controller and console, its so awesome!! That been said, the controller looks so ugly and big as if it will be uncomfortable although funny enough first time handlers says its quite easy and comffy.

Its gonna be an interesting 2012 in the gaming sphere with all the new stuffs coming out but I will rather put my money where my mouth is, SONY. I Will definitely be getting the PS Vita which to me appears to be a handheld made for the future!
Just my  10 kobo wink!
Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by ritchboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2011
Are these the final designs?

The controller looks humongous. . . The right thumb stick is above the face buttons = fail! No space in the middle of the controller for your palms to rest on + the flat design of the damn thing = suicide. How do you hold that for say, 3 or more hours straight?

Nintendo, Sony and MS should just focus on producing good games instead of all these crappy flashy technology. My Kinect and Move peripherals have been eating dust for ages.
Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by playmode(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
Chuckdee:

As usual, Nintendo has come out again with a great leap and high tech advancement in the gaming world. What with the high level of integration between controller and console, its so awesome!! That been said, the controller looks so ugly and big as if it will be uncomfortable although funny enough first time handlers says its quite easy and comffy.

Its gonna be an interesting 2012 in the gaming sphere with all the new stuffs coming out but I will rather put my money where my mouth is, SONY.  I Will definitely be getting the PS Vita which to me appears to be a handheld made for the future!
Just my  10 kobo wink!

I think what you should worry about is the weight of controller not the size.Obviously this is not the final design.A lot of people said that the wii controller was weird when it was first launched but see how fast people got used to it.The design of the console is not the final design either,if you noticed not much was said about the console.This is intentional because they want everybody's attention to be focused on the controller for now.Expect pleasant surprises from nintendo.Graphics are important and they know ,that is why the are hush hush about the console's power.

ritchboy:

Are these the final designs?

The controller looks humongous. . . The right thumb stick is above the face buttons = fail! No space in the middle of the controller for your palms to rest on + the flat design of the damn thing = suicide. How do you hold that for say, 3 or more hours straight?

Nintendo, Sony and MS should just focus on producing good games instead of all these crappy flashy technology. My Kinect and Move peripherals have been eating dust for ages.

There in nothing wrong with the buttons IMO ,millions of people are playing on flat panels like the IPAD and awkward button consoles like PSP and WII without any complains.This is Nintendo we are  talking about,don't you think they will ask gamers to test the comfort ability of the controller before launching it.

IMO PlayStation needs to step up its game.I am not sold on the PS vita,i really dont see much improvement from the PS GO and definitely will not shell out $300 for it when i can get a full system  for like $500
Re: Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U by playmode(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
More photos.

(1) (Reply)

For Hire; Standard Table Tennis, Air Hockey Tables, Table Tennis, / I Need A Ps3 ASAP / Psp Downloads At Ultra High Speed! Download Games For Psp And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.