Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gmail Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gmail Issues (913 Views)

How To Turn Gmail Into A Free Autoresponder! / Youtube And Gmail Is Down / Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Issues by sisqology(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sorry, but i dont know if any of you here has encountered gmail problem, they say i cant login because of a suspicious activity on my email, i wonder what i did o, so to recover, i have to choose my country and type in my phone number, then i receive a code from them to reactivate, but Nigeria is not on their country list in the drop down menu, and if i type my number without choosing a country, it tells me to choose, has anyone ever faced this? please, i have important mails
Re: Gmail Issues by dellnet: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
They usually say "unusual IP address" when I try to open my google account when in Nigeria. What I do is to use another country's IP that they consider safe and open my mail, however if you have security questions enabled you should be able to go through it. But note using this method you are risking your password.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Site, Since I Now Have Http://.gnbo.com.ng / My Hacked Site , How Can I Recover It? / Intresting: History Of Sites With Large Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.