Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport (36077 Views)

All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) / Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by ppogba: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Once you attain a certain age, Health check-up is very essential to your daily living.

Rip Sire!

Fact my brother.
Funny enough, people in govt. parastatals like this especially airport where they go home daily with un+imaginable amount of Egunje will prefer to die in the office than take care of their health.

You will think it is because they love the job.

2 Likes

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Stanleyville(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked

HBP kills faster these days..especially young peolle6
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Elsueno: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
One of the most stressful jobs on earth...A simple mistake can cause the death of hundreds of people.....

Even for free, I no want am
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by fareed69(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Isaytrash:
interesting
Mr? I feel sad for the guy, he could have been a virgin so sad. If I was a lady I will go give his lifeless dick some interesting BJ he will miss heaven

You need serious deliverance

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Sttk: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Blame the bad economy
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some of these people that slump and die could have been revived with immediate administering of CPR and defibrillators! This is why, if for nothing else, it’s better you live in a sane, organised and civilised society....at least, then you’d stand a chance of surviving the ordeal if, God forbid, you get a heart attack!

Another thing is, we need to be checking our numbers (BMI, sugar levels, cholesterol level and BP) on a regular basis, so we can discover early any health challenges and adjust our lifestyle accordingly.

I think there should be a law enacted that makes it mandatory for defibrillators to be placed in all public buildings, schools and markets, and all workers (public and private) as well as students, should be given basic training twice a year on how to administer CPR and defibrillators!

1 Like

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by treatise: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Most Nigerians are existing just because of grace of God: fixed salaries amidst skyrocketing prices, no public hospitals, terrorism cum banditry (if there is difference in Nigerian scenario), ROGUE AGF and so many factors. May God provide for those that he left behind.
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by bravozulu: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
The deceased is a colleague of mine whom I had known for the past 15 years. A very hardworking down to earth core professional. Mr Ani does not work in Lagos but Abuja. The media should get their facts right before going to press. So many information in the report are false.
May God rest his soul!

2 Likes

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by senator2k9(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
It happened at Abuja, not lagos
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
ignis:
Handwork of village people
everything na village people
Make una dey check your health o
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by otokx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
bravozulu:
The deceased is a colleague of mine whom I had known for the past 15 years. A very hardworking down to earth core professional. Mr Ani does not work in Lagos but Abuja. The media should get their facts right before going to press. So many information in the report are false.
May God rest his soul!

Hope you go on annual leave?
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by temmyyem: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
When terrorist bandits and their sponsors are supposed to be the ones falling here you have a hardworking man falling and dieing.
Rip.
Death to all Terrorist Sponsors, and their online slaves

You are right
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Skyrocket1: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Performing CPR, and using a defibrillator on him might have saved him, but am sure there isn't one present there or staff were not given CPR/FIRST AID training. RIP to him.
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Skyrocket1: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Some of these people that slump and die could have been revived with immediate administering of CPR and defibrillators! This is why, if for nothing else, it’s better you live in a sane, organised and civilised society....at least, then you’d stand a chance of surviving the ordeal if, God forbid, you get a heart attack!

Another thing is, we need to be checking our numbers (BMI, sugar levels, cholesterol level and BP) on a regular basis, so we can discover early any health challenges and adjust our lifestyle accordingly.

I think there should be a law enacted that makes it mandatory for defibrillators to be placed in all public buildings, schools and markets, and all workers (public and private) as well as students, should be given basic training twice a year on how to administer CPR and defibrillators!

I thought the same when I saw the news. CPR and the use of a defibrillator might have saved him until he is taken to the hospital, but am sure they don't have that equipment or adequate first aid/cpr training.

1 Like

Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by millionboi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
malcom1X:
Did he take the vaccine?

Don't let people lie to you that you have malaria, say the vaccine brings out malaria in you when actually you are suffering from a vaccine adverse effects.

Report to the place you took the vaccine.

I forgot that there is no place to report vaccine adverse effects in Nigeria.

Die hard bro.
are u suspecting covid vaccine effect?
Re: Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by debedebe(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Aniekan inuk, a very good friend back in both primary and secondary school days, may almighty God be with the family he left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S TSA Assesses Lagos Airport / Second Niger Bridge Now 95% Complete, To Be Opened December 2022 (video) / Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.