Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year (1546 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Kpakam(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
I am moved to make this post because lots of people jump into conclusion without thinking twice, sometime in April 2020, I was going through a lot, a friend introduced me to some numerous loan apps available on google playstore, so I decided to try one of the apps and I was given 7700 to pay back 11000 after 14 days, the interest and the time frame was no issue to me cuz I had the intention of paying back, two days to the due date, an agent from the company called and I refused picking up cuz it was not yet the due date, that turned out to be my greatest undoing, the next day, they messaged all the contacts on my phone that I am a criminal on the run with a company's money and I should not be trusted with any financial dealings, they went ahead to say that the police will soon apprehend me, imagine sending these messages to my pastor, in laws and friends, you can judge all you want, but I did not pay the money, they should get it from my contacts since dem sabi report

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Morgan9(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good..
I support u on this

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by wordapostle(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yours was that you have not paid, mine was I paid and they said they didn't receive it an d went ahead to send such message to my contacts after I had sent them screenshot of payment and bank statement too.

After 2 days they confirmed to have received it that day I sent it and apologized, I said they should resend message of apology and correction to same contact they sent previous one they blocked me and stopped picking my calls.

If you leave
Carbon
Fairmoney
Branch
And few others any other online app is scam with close to 35% interest rate within 7 to 14 days. Check any online loan app that does not support other services fear them.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Kpakam(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Morgan9:
Good..
I support u on this
They even went as far as messaging my innocent contacts that I used them as guarantors when applying for the loan, u need to see the way numbers that av not called me for over a decade, suddenly they start calling my line and calling me all sort of names

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Kpakam(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
wordapostle:
Yours was that you have not paid, mine was I paid and they said they didn't receive it an d went ahead to send such message to my contacts after I had sent them screenshot of payment and bank statement too.

After 2 days they confirmed to have received it that day I sent it and apologized, I said they should resend message of apology and correction to same contact they sent previous one they blocked me and stopped picking my calls.

If you leave
Carbon
Fairmoney
Branch
And few others any other online app is scam with close to 35% interest rate within 7 to 14 days. Check any online loan app that does not support other services fear them.
They know how to send messages to damage ur reputation but they dont know how to send to repair it

5 Likes

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by wordapostle(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kpakam:

They know how to send messages to damage ur reputation but they dont know how to send to repair it

I ran away from them no matter what happened I don't use 7 or 14 days loan apps. Besides I noticed I can survive without loans, though Kuda and carbon had balanced my debts and credit score.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by yanabasee2: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
wordapostle:

If you leave
Carbon
Fairmoney
Branch

If I were you, I'd go back to collect another loan and this time around... they'll not get it back untill they apologize to the damage they did ...

Although, I've never been in a situation where I'd be compelled to get alone ... instead, make that think wait till money come...

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Boogyman557: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool u be CONFIRM G... I SAMANKWE 4 u... WTF MAN
Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Restroom: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
My broda ,I borrowed o.From many of them. I took from Lcash and Lioncreddit,two company owned by same individuals. I was late in repaying the loan.

Omo, come see how one bastard in Lcash was threatening to send messages to my contacts.

When I saw this ,I silently wiped my contact list from Google Contacts.

I left only about 10 contacts out of over 400 contacts. As I deleted from phone, I deleted from WhatsApp and then from Google.

As the idiot kept threatening me, I ignored him. Las Las, they discovered, I had only 10 contacts, the rest done vanish.

That's how,I was able to handle their threat.i paid them their money, plus interest and some interest on late payment. Before they kept threatening to send messages to my contacts. But they didn't,because they knew it would have no effect.

After many months,they. Later sent me a text to tell me,that I can borrow higher.

Unfortunately for them, after their online harrassment and threats, I vowed never to near Lcash or Lion credits.

Those guys are bastard.

So, if you want to avoid their wahala, go to Google contact list,delete all the contacts they can possibly send messages to. Then I went to WhatsApp and wiped the contacts as well. If you wipe your contact list on Google contacts, as you synchronized, those contacts will be deleted from your phone automatically.

Na so l take deal with them. They couldn't send messages to 10 contacts. But if I had left the 400 contacts, I swear, them for embarrass me too much with their bulk SMS.

I orevented that. You need to be ahead of those bastards. To get your contacts back after everything, go to Google contacts and tap,restore contacts. All your contacts will be restored.

To avoid stories that touch, I have not restored my contacts.Bevuade I still dey owe other online loan apps.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Kpakam(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Here is another twist to the story, I introduced the loan app to one of my boy who constantly ask me 4 money, his own case was worse because he was still living with his parents @28,after borrowing, he was unable to pay back, the agent just scrolled down his contact list,called his dad and below is their conversation *popsy had his phone on auto record*
Dad-hello,who is this?
Agent-do u know u are a very stupid and failed man? U could not train up ur child Eugene properly, he just goes around borrowing money without paying back, u av failed ur generation as a father, dont worry, the police is already looking for you and your son

You need to see the war film between father and son that night, na the mata we still dey settle till now
Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by stacyadams: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kpakam:
Here is another twist to the story, I introduced the loan app to one of my boy who constantly ask me 4 money, his own case was worse because he was still living with his parents @28,after borrowing, he was unable to pay back, the agent just scrolled down his contact list,called his dad and below is their conversation *popsy had his phone on auto record*
Dad-hello,who is this?
Agent-do u know u are a very stupid and failed man? U could not train up ur child Eugene properly, he just goes around borrowing money without paying back, u av failed ur generation as a father, dont worry, the police is already looking for you and your son

You need to see the war film between father and son that night, na the mata we still dey settle till now
grin grin them finish d guy walai

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Springboot: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Restroom:
My broda ,I borrowed o.From many of them. I took from Lcash and Lioncreddit,two company owned by same individuals. I was late in repaying the loan.

Omo, come see how one bastard in Lcash was threatening to send messages to my contacts.

When I saw this ,I silently wiped my contact list from Google Contacts.

I left only about 10 contacts out of over 400 contacts. As I deleted from phone, I deleted from WhatsApp and then from Google.

As the idiot kept threatening me, I ignored him. Las Las, they discovered, I had only 10 contacts, the rest done vanish.

That's how,I was able to handle their threat.i paid them their money, plus interest and some interest on late payment. Before they kept threatening to send messages to my contacts. But they didn't,because they knew it would have no effect.

After many months,they. Later sent me a text to tell me,that I can borrow higher.

Unfortunately for them, after their online harrassment and threats, I vowed never to near Lcash or Lion credits.

Those guys are bastard.

So, if you want to avoid their wahala, go to Google contact list,delete all the contacts they can possibly send messages to. Then I went to WhatsApp and wiped the contacts as well. If you wipe your contact list on Google contacts, as you synchronized, those contacts will be deleted from your phone automatically.

Na so l take deal with them. They couldn't send messages to 10 contacts. But if I had left the 400 contacts, I swear, them for embarrass me too much with their bulk SMS.

I orevented that. You need to be ahead of those bastards. To get your contacts back after everything, go to Google contacts and tap,restore contacts. All your contacts will be restored.

To avoid stories that touch, I have not restored my contacts.Bevuade I still dey owe other online loan apps.

Why wipe when you can just remove the app from your phone? The app only has permission to your conya ts because you granted it, you can as well remove permissions from settings.

That being said, I think what the app does after you give them permission is to copy the contacts to their own server.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by megabosslevelz: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
I totally agree with you on this, I have used FairMoney a couple of times and I have never been debt shamed
wordapostle:

If you leave
Carbon
Fairmoney
Branch

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by techboss1313: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
I thought they banned these guys from threatening people, omo na wa o. I had one bad experience with one loan app too, we carry ourselves go court o. But I think these new guys like Carbon, FairMoney are better. i have tried FairMoney and it went smooth
Restroom:

When I saw this ,I silently iped my contact list from Google Contacts.

Those guys are bastard.

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Restroom: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Springboot:

Why wipe when you can just remove the app from your phone? The app only has permission to your conya ts because you granted it, you can as well remove permissions from settings.

That being said, I think what the app does after you give them permission is to copy the contacts to their own server.

My brother,cudnt take chances. Once you leave the contacts in Google contacts, them go do you strong thing.

Because what's stored in Google, that's what will be synchronized to any other servers of other companies. Once you update from Google, all your contacts will vanish from the loan app server.

Because even if you delete their app, your contacts are stored in their server. All they will do is cell broadcast to all of them.

I can't take that risk.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by Restroom: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
techboss1313:
I thought they banned these guys from threatening people, omo na wa o. I had one bad experience with one loan app too, we carry ourselves go court o. But I think these new guys like Carbon, FairMoney are better. i have tried FairMoney and it went smooth

Yea this guy's,play by the rules. They are good and I HV used them.
Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by honda001: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
wordapostle:

I ran away from them no matter what happened I don't use 7 or 14 days loan apps. Besides I noticed I can survive without loans, though Kuda and carbon had balanced my debts and credit score.
how do u mean balance ur debts n credit score
Re: Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year by aramanda14: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
FairMoney works for me too everytime nobody debt shamed me, they didn't even collect interest
megabosslevelz:
I totally agree with you on this, I have used FairMoney a couple of times and I have never been debt shamed

(1) (Reply)

Two Undergraduate Student’s (male and female) Of UNIZIK Found Dead In Hostel / Tinubu Supporters Beat Me And Naked Me For Supporting Peter Obi After Tinubu / South Africa Artist Zodwa Wabantu Rub And Sm€ll Her Nkobi In A Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.