Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Was Impressed By His Generosity! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Impressed By His Generosity! (369 Views)

I'm Impressed With Responses Of Yoruba Obas On Asiwaju Tinubu's 2023 Presidentia / Bolt Rewards Unique Driver Who Went Viral For His Generosity (photos) / Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by amnesty7: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Today 22.11.2021 something happened that left me so impressed and inspired. I was with a friend when he called a man hawking garden eggs. He asked for five good ones and the man gave us and said the price was N100. My friend gave him a N1000 bill and I expressed doubt whether the man had the change to give.
"Keep the change", smiled my friend to the shocked hawker. The man prayed for God's blessings on us as we drove away.
"These are the kind of people to assist. We can easily buy an ice cream of same amount for our kids without bothering, while to him it means so much", he told me. May God help us to help others.
Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by daddytime(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
My way....

We no dey shout or loud am.

We allow our good conscience to direct us and feel this indescribable inner joy afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Are you man or woman

E get why I dey ask
Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by Deborah98(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Show me a giver and I'll show you one whose doors are never shut. Givers never lack. Humanity first over everything and anything wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by isaiah4life(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
God bless that your friend, and for you that didn't discourage him to help, God bless you as well tremendously.

1 Like

Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by amnesty7: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Are you man or woman

E get why I dey ask
Since you care about that, I share same gender with him.
Re: I Was Impressed By His Generosity! by Sankabson(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Humanity should always come first. Let's learn how to love, support and takecare of ourselves. Simple things like this, always make God himself happy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Stephanie Matto, Lady Who Allegedly Sells Her Farts To Make Money / ..... / Nigerian Digital Technologist, Adewale Adetona, Bags UK Government Global Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.