Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,775 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

You're In Business And You Don't Know This? Very Dangerous - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You're In Business And You Don't Know This? Very Dangerous (159 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're In Business And You Don't Know This? Very Dangerous by Oreoluwa123(f): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2021
DON'T START THAT BUSINESS UNTIL YOU READ THIS NOW!!!

You might have heard this saying or maybe not;

Until you understand the reason why you're in business,
Then you have no Business in business.

A lot of people go into business without knowing the WHY. Don't go into business if you don't have a strong WHY.

Your WHY helps you not to lose focus. For instance, you start a Business with only the mindset of "I want to make money"

Sure, everyone wants to earn profit from what he or she does. But, that shouldn't be your driving force.
What if in your first few days or months into the business, you don't make a dime, Would you shut it down?

Yes or Yes?

So, your WHY determines the life span of your business.

Also,
You don't start a business, then hope that people would come and Patronise you.
Sure, we need to take risks, but let them be calculated risks.

The first thing you should do is to find out what people want. Sell what people WANT to buy, not what they NEED to buy.

Let me give you an example;
Someone comes telling you to buy a book on "How to live a healthy life".

Another comes telling you to buy a book on "How to make money from the comfort of your bed".

Tell me, which would you go for first?
The second seller right?

Yes, because you'd want to know how to make money before even living a healthy life. Lol…

So, discover people's needs and wants, then fill it up.

What is that thing lacking that people are ready to pay money for?
Once you discover it, then you can start thinking of the kind of business to do.

I hope you got value?

To your Success….

© Oreoluwa_writes.

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) / HELP!!! Can Dstv Bill Be Used For Verification Online / Comprehensive Ebooks On Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.