Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,649 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer (38353 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by PistisJ: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Golden morn
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by MisterKennedy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
STEWpid:
Both up, but the first one though!

I gradually began to shift from corn flakes because of the other one that sponsors terrorism.

Who knows whether they're still the one supplying the corn flakes to a new name?
grin grin

So many other products we buy to sponsor terrorism, but unknown to us!

Been a citizen alone is working for the advancement of terrorism..oyel money & co!!!
grin grin
Hi dear

I want to have sex with you
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by MisterKennedy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Titugirl:
Coco pops anytime

Good afternoon dear

How are you doing and how is your week going dear

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Titugirl(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon dear

How are you doing and how is your week going dear
I'm good, thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by MisterKennedy(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Titugirl:

I'm good, thank you

You're welcome sweetie

Merry Christmas to you in advance

Sweetie please send me a message on Whatsapp 08100553547
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Breastfeed: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Golden morn, anyday anytime, if not for anything sef atleast for the fact that I can win big in their heritage promo going on now.

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Golden Morn.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by AmadorSays: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cornflakes and Golden morn, and when it comes to beverages it's Nescafe coffee, it's give a soothing feel and energy plus I get to stand a chance to win upto 200k in their start with a win promo. So it's a win win something grin

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by EmyGod(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
Quaker oats and Golden morn helps relieve my ulcer symptoms
Do you take the oat with cold water because I want to try it ?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Perfecttouchade: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
EmyGod:

Do you take the oat with cold water because I want to try it ?
warm water..do u have ulcer ?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by JohnyMay: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2022
I prefer chocolate flakes - coco. But my blood sugar : https://www.jeiskauda.lt/normali-cukraus-norma-kraujyje/ say me better to give up such food. cheesy

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by EmyGod(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
warm water..do u have ulcer ?
Yes for the past 5 yrs, I think overnight oat without warm water is ok? Just thinking.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Perfecttouchade: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
EmyGod:

Yes for the past 5 yrs, I think overnight oat without warm water is ok? Just thinking.
that stuff is very bad..get a natural honey, take it in the morning first thing and when u are about to sleep..it helps also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew / Rivers Police Officer Kills Fish, Shares Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.