Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (22287 Views)

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Flavour N'abania Turns 38 Today!

Chinedu Okoli (born 23 November 1983), better known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or simply Flavour, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He began his musical career as a drummer for a local church. Flavour is popularly known across Africa and the world for his hit song "Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)". He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment.

In 2005, he released his self-titled debut album N'abania. In 2010, Flavour released his second studio album, Uplifted. It was supported by the singles "Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)", "Adamma", and "Oyi Remix". The album's success made Flavour one of Africa's most sought out artists. He was booked to perform at numerous concerts and social events following Uplifted's release....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavour_(musician)

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by ashewoboy(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
The guy toke wants to knackcheesy.

ubunja said it. he said ladies are attracted to baby daddies, thugs. she chose future and flavour as guys she would like to knack. na wa oh. what happens to dangote?cheesy.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by rapheal5(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by iamyemiakins(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
MBGN pageants hear am for this guy hand

23 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Fahdiga(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats homeboy

4 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy Birthday Mr Flavour,
One of the best musician in the country.

Just reading through my online mentor (dem MANNA) recent comments about Flavour Nwannem.
I have not heard this song before, but I will search for it today today.
God bless dem MANNA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Chai,
Na Flavour Nwannem be dis one too?
As my role model dem MANNA will say.

Do not despise the days of little beginning.
And also from dem MANNA,
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.
Nigga has paid his dues.
Happy Birthday Mr Nigeria, (if u know u know!)

Alaganature09:
Igbo guys will always be an Igbo Guy...what stop him from taking off the tag from his cloth

U fit help am go cut am nah.
Ordinary Happy Birthday u no fit say.
Na tag ur eyes dey find everywhere.
Na wa for some people here sha.

Alaganature09:

Oya no vex I go try dim my eyes so as to stop me from seeing people tag on cloth
Good boy kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
angry
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by papadada: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Nice one grin
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday IJELE 1 of Africa

Tulu-ugo laba

3 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by realtestament(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday ijele....

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Jemmysax(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday nwa.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by obedugo(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday Ijele 1 of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Hbd Mr flavour grin if na footballer you be may be na your 22nd birthday you for dey celebrate now

7 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by obedugo(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Fyie: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by NaijaCover(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy Birthday To Mr Flavour
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Spirit247: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
HBD to Flavour.

In another news. Please, this info below is very urgent!
If you have ever exported goods from Naigeria to Tanzania by Road or Sea, or you know any Shipping/Freight-forwarding Agent that has been exporting to fro Nigeira Tanzania, or if you need a Partner for exporting between the 2 Countries, quote me and let's do Business.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Rugaria: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Is this Flavor looking like Ikedinobi Mgbechikwere?

13 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by BigSarah(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
embarassed Hotyy, no wonder Toke makinwa wants to collect sef wink

HBD IJELE OF AFRICA
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by JavaScript90: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
happy birthday man. he is one of Nigerias most talented for him to still be releasing hit songs despite many years of being active in the industry and also a very proud Igbo son
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

6 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Goazcer: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by ForeThinker: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Na konji
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Iyiataata92: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
What is that label still doing on his new shirt?
Or is that where they wrote the 38 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Alaganature09(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Igbo guys will always be an Igbo Guy...what stop him from taking off the tag from his cloth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Iyiataata92: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2021
ashewoboy:
The guy toke wants to knackcheesy.

ubunja said it. he said ladies are attracted to baby daddies, thugs. she chose future and flavour as guys she would like to knack. na wa oh. what happens to dangote?cheesy.
what are you even saying
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Hausa ashawo llnp cheesy
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you Mr flavour
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by almsofgold: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy belated birthday to the nigga that taught weed to phyno grin
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today by Boogyman557: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool CELEBRATE WIT ENOUGH WEED AND DRINKS. WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges / Mochedda Vs Niyola: Who Wore It Better? / Karen Igho Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.