Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Skipping Night Brushing Routine Can Make You Fall Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Skipping Night Brushing Routine Can Make You Fall Sick (157 Views)

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Skipping Night Brushing Routine Can Make You Fall Sick by Geraldsergio95(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2021
People brush their teeth to avoid foul odour, have white teeth and a dazzling smile. But, what if you learn that not brushing has a profound impact on your health, increasing the risk of diseases? Would that make you brush more often?

The risks associated with poor dental hygiene goes far beyond a cosmetic issue and bad breath. General health and longevity can be affected as well.

“Taking good care of your teeth and gums is an important part of your daily routine, and a lifelong habit that should start in early childhood”, Dr Karen Ephlin, a paediatrician at Partners in Pediatrics-Hanover Street in Wilkes-Barre, said.

Everyone must brush their teeth twice a day (morning and night).

Brushing in the morning is usually not a problem for many people. After all, it’s a new day. Right? And it makes much sense starting a new day all freshened up. But, what happens when the day ends, and everybody comes back home exhausted from the day’s activity?

[Read more]

https://clacified.com/health/16/oral-hygiene-not-brushing-at-night-can-make-you-fall-sick

(1) (Reply)

Are you having difficulty in conception, low lipido, etc / Milestone Nigeria - Your Trusted And Tested Medical Supplier / 2 Ways Honey Affects Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.