Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending (503 Views)

How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims / Npower: How To Fix "Failed Transaction And No Payment Data Available" Issues / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending by ezenwaez(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2021
If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and you have been facing the "payment failed" and "no payment data" issue, please be delighted as the issue has been resolved and changed to pending which is the first stage of the payment process.

Please note if after checking your Npower NASIMS payroll tab and the change has not been effected please exercise patience as the issue is gradually being resolved and every NPower Batch C Volunteer will be paid.
Re: Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending by Alonzo50: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2021
enzawez my dashboard change from fail to pending this morning , but am stil having the incorect acount number on my dashboard of which i have give them my corect bank detail to their verified page and which they replied me has done . Is it that they have rectified it on their data base or what am confuse here
Re: Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending by b3llo(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Alonzo50:
enzawez my dashboard change from fail to pending this morning , but am stil having the incorect acount number on my dashboard of which i have give them my corect bank detail to their verified page and which they replied me has done . Is it that they have rectified it on their data base or what am confuse here
use ur email through ur portal and make complaint
Re: Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
ezenwaez:
If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and you have been facing the "payment failed" and "no payment data" issue, please be delighted as the issue has been resolved and changed to pending which is the first stage of the payment process.

Please note if after checking your Npower NASIMS payroll tab and the change has not been effected please exercise patience as the issue is gradually being resolved and every NPower Batch C Volunteer will be paid.

How is that Good? This programme is rubbish how can dey be battling with September payment close to November ending.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Manager / Wema Bank Employs 69 Young Nigerians / Sales Vacancy In Ajah-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.