Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game (66238 Views)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by robosky02(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Osasu – Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo organised sex party on eve the Super Eagles game against Cape Verde

As earlier reported, that some Super Eagles players engaged in a sex party on the eve of the crucial World Cup qualifiers against Cape Verde in Lagos, that widely generated reactions from Nigerian football lovers.

The names of the players that engaged in the party has now been revealed during Owngoal’s Nigeria chat with veteran Nigerian journalist Osasuo Obayiuwana.

“We already know it’s Kenneth Omeruo, Chidozie Awaziem and Kelechi Ihenacho. Why didn’t you name them in your report ? Omeruo is the most shameful of all because he is one of the most senior players in the team and should be showing exemplary actions.” He said.

So far, there’s no word or reaction from the Nigeria Football Federation, (NFF) to know if the players will be punished or fined for such unprofessional practice before a crucial game

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/11/22/45275/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by DonBenny77(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by olamidedivotee(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder they were playing rubbish that day. We'll be blaiming Gernot Rohr while the players lack discipline.
Change start from the players not the coach alone. Athletes having sex before a game is a very wrong thing to do.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.

286 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by WibusJaga: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by robosky02(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder they struggled against ordinary Cape Varde

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
.........and their energy was drawn to give us draw.

Na after playoff I go talk

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Davash222(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Some of y'all have sex before going to work. Condemn yourself first.

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by DropsMic(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm

I go like attend one sex party before i leave this earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Deborah98(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Lolzzzzz see bashing,guys be calming down,I thought you guys supported this body no be firewood notion undecided what now happened sad

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by WibusJaga: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2021

Just imagine that. Indulging in such frivolity on the eve of a crucial match.
I will still say it again; the root problem of Super Eagles is beyond Rohr.
Patriotism & National Pride is at an all-time low in this country - no thanks to the Govt of the day. Even here in NL many Nigerians don't support or show solidarity for the country. The same spirit has also affected the players.
Many of the them are not passionate about wearing the national colors & representing Nigeria. So they are not ready to "die" or go extra mile for Nigeria.
Infact nobody is ready to die for this country including my humble self.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2021
The downfall of a man is his uncontrolled prick.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by robosky02(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz see bashing,guys be calming down,I thought you guys supported this body no be firewood notion undecided what now happened sad

Imaging Deborah

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by bouncin04(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
And so phuking what, the country is already messed up from the head , another misplaced priority angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by kingzjay(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Something must kill a man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by bigdammyj: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by airsaylongcome: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Just imagine that. Indulging in such frivolity on the eve of a crucial match.
I will still say it again; the root problem of Super Eagles is beyond Rohr.
Patriotism & National Pride is at an all-time low in this country - no thanks to the Govt of the day. Even here in NL many Nigerians don't support or show solidarity for the country. The same spirit has also affected the players.
Many of the them are not passionate about wearing the national colors & representing Nigeria. So they are not ready to "die" or go extra mile for Nigeria.
Infact nobody is ready to die for this country including my humble self.

I don't agree that Rohr isn't mostly responsible for this. In the days of Clemens Westerhof, if you tried this nonsense when in camp (or even when in your club and it leaked), rest assured that you had played your final game for the Super Eagles. The manager is responsible for ensuring player discipline while in camp. I know these players are adults and are free to do whatever it is they want to do. But if the manager ensured that for every show of indiscipline there was appropriate punishment, these fucklicants would not have dared this nonsense

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by God1000(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder they always underperform in their games.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Guyman02: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tiwa did it and there was video evidence, we don't want audio report, show us the video of Iheanacho and Awaziem or I don't believe it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by JavaScript90: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
They just sacked rohr for nothing. Here is the problem of the team

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

14 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by UselessBuhari: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yorubas trying so bring down Igbos as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVKhjouEOYM
Nancy Isime AY Toke Makinwa Chigurl Simi Esiri Sharon Ooja Mr Macaroni - Damilola Adegbite Reset book launch
Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by iCauseTrouble: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lmaooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Boogyman557: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Trumann: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
Some of y'all have sex before going to work. Condemn yourself first.

You don't have sex before physically exerting exercises. Try to use you empty head to reason.

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by BigDolph(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol. Bad boys let them enjoy their life lol they should go and try it at their respective club..lol

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Charx122: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/11/22/45275/

Well money dey who cares if we loose that match so far we get paid... So let's party on ..

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game by Okunga: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Erdogan Is Best Man At Mesut Ozil's Wedding / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.