Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) (54121 Views)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Nigerian Students Are Fond Of Doing This (TRENDING NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nksleek: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
A hilarious note left by a yet to be identified student to her roommate, Amaka has gone viral online.

Focus Naija can report that the student kept the note inside an empty pot for her roommate who is fond of eating her food.

According to her, all Amaka does when she returns from class is to open her pot to check if she cooked without contributing anything.

She ordered her to immediately close the pot which she left empty.

What do you think about the act? If you are Amaka, how will you feel?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by slimjohn2k5: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin grin grin >:

Amaka not dey disappoint for this kind matter.

294 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by OkuFaba(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tuface saw the future..

Amaka Don dey misbehave since the year 1882.

AMAKA right now after opening the pot and saw this note instead of food

331 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by iamtardey: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by iamtardey: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
amaka grin
OkuFaba:
Tuface saw the future..

Amaka Don dey misbehave since the year 1882.

AMAKA right now after opening the pot and saw this note instead of food

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Welcum: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tribal hate being perpetrated indirectly here.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by temitope27(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is this what 2face meant, when he said amaka disappoint him grin cheesy

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
I don't blame the victim at all 4 something like this o,

IGBORO TI DARUU, someone can not be totally useless

in this NIGERIA OF BUHARI & APC, DESPERATE TIME CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Okunga: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
All you do is to come back from class…

Them need to refund all of una school fees

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by brosom(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Do u know.!!

99% of introverts express their feelings through writing, not words.

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Sleeknigga: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by thatsleepboy1: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Girls love e/other na.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by pocohantas(f): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
I am more concerned with the state of her pot.

Why do most nonstick pots in Nigeria look like that? Apart from the fact that they are mostly low quality, we don’t do enough to care for them.

- Please, DO NOT use metal utensils for your nonstick.

- DO NOT scrub them with iron sponge.

- If something burns inside it, soak it with warm water and give it time. You can read more HERE

sharpwriter:

LOL.... I knew someone would see that, especially person like you. Babes, na food wey dem cook for that kain pot dey sweet pass, especially those concoction rice grin wink

You can get an aluminum pot for your jollof and concoction rice. Don’t ruin a nonstick pot abeg. cheesy

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by HaryoBamex(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka no dey ever disappoint lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by paulolee(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
crazy skul life of roommates back den in skul...remember back den I started with a roommate bcoz I thought staying alone will be boring n not fun, bt my rich roommate bernard use woman intimidate me..
d gee jus de bring different sets of girls to kpansh for ous while i go jus de cook n arrange ous for dm like say i dey work for hotel BT d gee de drop enough bar sha.
he left after a year n took a bigger ous n I stay alone all tru my skul days bt also enjoy d glory of Bernard bcoz some those girls come back to my hood to gv me my share of d cake based on say I b good cook..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Dem don disappoint amaka like this o..
Oboy, this pot eyes Don see terrible things o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Getdabag: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Fight go soon start when the writer comes back

Am gonna wanna see dragging of hair and tearing of pants

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Useless roommates... Dangerous people..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by temitope27(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Adenike775(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
I can't imagine what went through amaka's mind after seeing the note I stead of food

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by SmartGadgetz: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka thingss.

Lemme tell you a real-life story that happened to me. When I was younger in Aba, I wooed different girls at different times, years and days they funny thing that 98% of the girls told me that their names are Amaka.

I don't know if it's a mere coincident or maybe only girls bearing Amaka came my way then. At a point I almost settled in my mind that my future wife would answer Amaka.

Now, things changed, no Amaka on my women ways again, in fact na someone living outside Nigeria (Nigerian, African or White) I must marry for a reason.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Naudeyrushme(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol.... Amaka don fuxk up las las

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by nizelgirl(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka no dey disappoint.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Badguy77(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Interesting..I can imagine the look on amaka's face when she saw the note

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Loverofpeace: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol,
I'm just waiting for Mr righteousness to come and tell us how this scenario relates with heaven and hell
grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by mic2christ: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Women get problems...
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by magnum247: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka stop opening peoples pot...ur type go easily chop poison. She set trap and u still fell for it...long throat

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by gasparpisciotta: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka Vs Njidekka

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.