Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token (1707 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crypto currency has been trending with the Nigerian government not encouraging about it but the youth leaders in Nigeria has gone on to lunch or be affiliated with their own coins. Recently Davido announced his coin $Ecocke which will be about NFT, ticketing and lots more. Prior to that Obi and a team of well experienced international crypto guru's lunched their token Inery which is about blockchain data storage and scaling. The project is still in its seed phase sale. This is one project I am optimistic about and looking forward to take a look and be part of it I will suggest

https://inery.fintech-venture.com/invite?ref=UD00720

Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
WhatsApp +447955456247 If you have issues
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by hollamanng(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
engrofodile:
WhatsApp +447955456247 If you have issues
issues about what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
I can't paste link to their Twitter or telegram channel, Or for more explanations
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
https://twitter.com/IneryBlockchain?t=kvw0r0cFBUh9UZzyvi_vqg&s=09

Here is the twitter link for the token for you to read more about it. You can also check Obi Cubana's instagram profile page to see more about it. What ever you do be part of seed sales of a token that has great Future.
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
For those who registered try and do the KYC verification asap then, because the sales ends soon or tokens could be sold out. If you have difficulties I can guide you on WhatsApp or the telegram group link is on display on the tread

Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
3 days till the end of seed- sale, seed sale is the cheapest you can ever buy any cypto currency. It's only up from seed sale and this project is insane. Don't just register do your KYC verification asap and purchase your token. If you have doubt go to Obi Cubana's iG bio

Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by streetsoldier1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
engrofodile:
3 days till the end of seed- sale, seed sale is the cheapest you can ever buy any cypto currency. It's only up from seed sale and this project is insane. Don't just register do your KYC verification asap and purchase your token. If you have doubt go to Obi Cubana's iG bio

How much is a coin for now?
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 4:27am On Dec 01, 2021
$0.08
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 4:27am On Dec 01, 2021
streetsoldier1:

How much is a coin for now?

$0.08
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by Kingofhoes: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Fuçķing scam coin. God will judge you people
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingofhoes:
Fuçķing scam coin. God will judge you people

That's the problem with you guys. Do your research before aping in. You clearly jump into conclusion without any research. I don't think Obi Cubana will be working with a scam coin. I have checked other people on the board they are solid people. Go and do your research bro, don't be like that
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by engrofodile: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
The timeline for public sale has been extended and you can now buy with usdt(bsc) so no more high gas fees from Etherum
Re: Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token by sunnychibs(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Listed on Huobi global today

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. / Germany Begs Argentina For Weapons And Argentina Said No / Mushroom Farming In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.