Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking (12701 Views)

Massive Sales Low Cost Laptops (HP, Dell, Lenovo, And More Brands) in Kano / ✈✳✅Dedicated Graphics MACHINES/ GAMING RIG/VIDEO EDITING**all Brands** / Lg Arx Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Considering the level of epileptic power supply in Nigeria. The Federal Government of Nigeria has decided to opt for Generator as secondary source of power supply. And here is the list of considered brands for the project. I need your review on this brands as well.
1) Sumec Firman
2) Elepaq
3) Ipower
4) Maxmech
5) Thermocool
Please I need your suggestion on the best brands to recommend for consultant in charge of this project. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
When it comes to Parts Accessibility and after sales Services I suggest Sumec Firman Generators but remember when the project flies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by yahyus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just choose Sumec Firman among them while run away from MaxMech it’s very very noisy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by jornwhite: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thermo cool is the best now , fireman & elepaq don cast, moreover fireman just get parts accessibility.

thermo cool is just too expensive, buh e go serve you like peugeot cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Thank you for your input, how about the warranty?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2021
yahyus:
Just choose Sumec Firman among them while run away from MaxMech it’s very very noisy.
Thank you for your input Sir, please can you help out with the models of this Sumec Firman Generator?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Nnadozie20:
When it comes to Parts Accessibility and after sales Services I suggest Sumec Firman Generators but remember when the project flies.
Thank you for your Input sir, please can you help out with their warranty package?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2021
jornwhite:
Thermo cool is the best now , fireman & elepaq don cast, moreover fireman just get parts accessibility.

Thank you Sir please can you suggest models and other aftersales services of Thermocool and their warranty packages?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by jornwhite: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
BayoDavid:
Thank you Sir please can you suggest models and other aftersales services of Thermocool and their warranty packages?

I think its best you visit thermo cool showroom, their rep will be able to give accurate info.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2021
jornwhite:

I think its best you visit thermo cool showroom, their rep will be able to give accurate info.
Am indebted to your suggestion but i think going to any showroom only branded with Thermocool will not give me vivid detailed information like when you have access to their service centre or what do you think Sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by jornwhite: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
BayoDavid:
Am indebted to your suggestion but i think going to any showroom only branded with Thermocool will not give me vivid detailed information like when you have access to their service centre or what do you think Sir?

Nah, going to thermo cool showroom will be the best decision, you will get answers to all your enquiries including there service center.
thermo gen is very expensive, buh if you can afford it, just know you will enjoy it, thats all i can say

3 Likes

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by haniejay(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maxi
Thermocool
iTec or iPower
Sumec Firman
Elepaq is a NO No ( too much fakes )

2 Likes

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
haniejay:
Maxi
Thermocool
iTec or iPower
Sumec Firman
Elepaq is a NO No ( too much fakes )
please can you help me out about more information about maxi, Itec, Ipower, and Sumec Firman considering their parts accesibility, warranty, durability, and After-sales Services and which is more or less expensive among the brands?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2021
BayoDavid:
please can you help me out about more information about maxi, Itec, Ipower, and Sumec Firman considering their parts accesibility, warranty, durability, and After-sales Services and which is more or less expensive among the brands?
Am still waiting for clarity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by datola: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
From my personal experience Thermoccol Tec generators are the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Babalegba(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
If money is no problem,then get thermocool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
datola:
From my personal experience Thermoccol Tec generators are the best
Thank you for your recommendation but can you help me with their After sales services and their warranty duration sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
BayoDavid:
Thank you for your Input sir, please can you help out with their warranty package?
Sumec Firman comes with 3 months warranty on their higher versions of Generators, while Thermocool comes with 1 year warranty but I can't say what the 2 brands covers as far as their warranty policies is concerned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
jornwhite:

what is the essence of Thermocool being the best when it's parts can be easily assessed?

1 Like

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by 777romanon: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sumec Firman for parts and good support.... But note* you must get the original one with cooper coil or else na tears...
If you get an ordinal generator with proper maintenance , change the oil when due..... It'll last a year plus before you do any major work on it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
How is there any guide to identify how to identify the original parts with copper coil? please your guide will go a long way sir.
777romanon:
Sumec Firman for parts and good support.... But note* you must get the original one with cooper coil or else na tears...
If you get an ordinal generator with proper maintenance , change the oil when due..... It'll last a year plus before you do any major work on it

1 Like

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Probably they have their own parts as well maybe it might not be as rampant as Sumec Firman or probably trying to curb the spread of Fake parts
Nnadozie20:
what is the essence of Thermocool being the best when it's parts can be easily assessed?

1 Like

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by sola12(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Honda still remains the best! But very expensive......

2 Likes

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Please share more light on what makes Honda the best how is their part accessibility and their after sales services sir?
sola12:
Honda stqill remains the best! But very expensive......
Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Have actuallyalso heardof Honda but not quite familiarwith the brand
sola12:
Honda still remains the best! But very expensive......

1 Like

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
So far I have the top 3 brand recommendations below
1. Sumec Firman
2. Thermocool
3. Honda

Any others ones are still welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by ACRI: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can you imagine

So the government lost faith in PHCN completely

Hmmmmm. God please help us o.

Congrats bro on the contract though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Many thanks sir.
ACRI:
Can you imagine

So the government lost faith in PHCN completely

Hmmmmm. God please help us o.

Congrats bro on the contract though

1 Like

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2021
BayoDavid:
So far I have the top 3 brand recommendations below
1. Sumec Firman
2. Thermocool
3. Honda

Any others ones are still welcome

4 Likes

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Emray9ja: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2021
How long can you run a generator continuously?
To sum up, a portable gasoline generator can run continuously on a tank of gas but not longer without stopping. Typically 12-18 hours. Using a large propane tank, you will find that your limiting factor is probably mechanical in nature (typically engine oil). For most propane generators that means around 5-8 days.
Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by Nnadozie20(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
What is average tank size of a propanegenerator?
Emray9ja:
How long can you run a generator continuously?
To sum up, a portable gasoline generator can run continuously on a tank of gas but not longer without stopping. Typically 12-18 hours. Using a large propane tank, you will find that your limiting factor is probably mechanical in nature (typically engine oil). For most propane generators that means around 5-8 days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Ranking by BayoDavid(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2021
BayoDavid:
Considering the level of epileptic power supply in Nigeria. The Federal Government of Nigeria has decided to opt for Generator as secondary source of power supply. And here is the list of considered brands for the project. I need your review on this brands as well.
1) Sumec Firman
2) Elepaq
3) Ipower
4) Maxmech
5) Thermocool
Please I need your suggestion on the best brands to recommend for consultant in charge of this project. Thanks

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Household Stuffs For Sale / Hp 430g4 Touchscreen, Battery (rr03xl) And Casing For Sale / Repair And Convert Ur Exiting inverter,Rechargeable Fan To Work 15hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.