Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? (14614 Views)

Plots Of Lands For Sale At Omagwa, Port Harcourt Rivers State, N750K. / Buy A Plot For N390k (survey Inclu) Behind RSUST's Property At Omagwa, Rivers st / Quick Sale: One Plot Of Land At Omagwa, Rivers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by KINGJAJA888(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nairalanders Pls Help a fellow brother with advice so I don't go the wrong route Pls.
I'm about to purchase two plots of land at Omagwa Airport road PortHarcourt for 1.4M.

Pls My PortHarcourt people is it advisable? How promising is the environment in terms of development?
Help Me with advice and opinions pls. I'm scared of making a wrong investment Pls. I feel it's too far. What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by egwue: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Investing on Land anywhere around Port Harcourt is very good idea. Omagwa is an upcoming location and holds lots of promise. And the price of N1.4M for 2 plots is fair enough provided the land is in a good location with good access road and not flooded.

Just ensure that you do your due diligence in confirming that the land is genuine. The value will definitely appreciate in few years.

Best of luck.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by lashout1: 4:44am On Nov 25, 2021
I personally don't see those places as a good land banking spot in 10 years.

I bought property at the early stage around there for 1.2m 6yrs ago, with the recent influx of new estate manager and competitions, most sell at 500k per plot.

I need my fund to reinvest elsewhere but can't as I will run a loss.

Maybe 20yrs from today, the place might experience a spike or if the greater PH city turns reality.

You can buy a plot only.

My opinion

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by KingEverest: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
cool its not a wrong investment omagwa will soon develop, wat u should be bothered about is fraudsters, all those naughty relatives who sell family lands without the consent of the family or real owners, make sure you hire a good lawyer to help you through all the legal documentations

32 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by HeadNigga: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Emuforlife1: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
NO
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Adekunle813: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Just make sure you do thorough findings before you purchase any property
Due diligence in acquiring be it land or house is very important

ANYWAYS,IF YOU NEED ANY LAND IN IBADAN, KINDLY CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Thank you. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Hope you have sown a seed to charity.

E get why

Happy buying!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Loverofpeace: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
I may relocate to portharcourt soon If i get small money Lagos too expensive Abeg..

Meanwhile Yabatech part-time form is still on sale till further notice,if interested click the link below to get all the info you need about YABATECH....

https://www.nairaland.com/6863528/yabatech-postutme-part-time-aspirants-gather

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by zoedew: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
What a question!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by djeezy(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Pls Help a fellow brother with advice so I don't go the wrong route Pls.
I'm about to purchase two plots of land at Omagwa Airport road PortHarcourt for 1.4M.

Pls My PortHarcourt people is it advisable? How promising is the environment in terms of development?
Help Me with advice and opinions pls. I'm scared of making a wrong investment Pls. I feel it's too far. What do you think?
yes you can buy but you must be very careful. Do your search and ensure you are buying from the right source. Some people there have a habit of selling and reselling. Ensure you atleast fence the land to ensure your possession and dominance over the land. Make sure you’re always going there to monitor the land. Also involve a lawyer during this process.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by flexlatifa: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Nigerians ehhh...I dey die of hunger here.

Person say e wan buy land nawa oh.. for this Buhari tenor u get mind wan buy land..

Modified: be careful make EFCC no nab u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Landed property over anything else but make sure the property is genuine check the property titles, family inheritance or outright purchase then prepare your own deed of assignments or power of attorney which you will use for documentation,...

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Kingpee2(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
It depends on what you want to put on the land ,if you are building an hotel then it’s fine but not too sure of anything else ,maybe lounge or bar ,am sure you will get your money back in due time and reselling it with a bar or hotel will bring a whole lot of people with much more interest to purchase later.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Asgard73: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Due diligence make those boys no go sell you property wey 15 people don buy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by TimFisher2: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2021
undecided

Baba buy even if it go dey appreciate on a snail speed

it get why

two plots of land is better than that useless and worthless 1.4 million you hold for hand

in the next 3 years you will thank me....thats when you will understand that your 1.4 million can buy only a plate of egusi soup,two semo and five pieces of bonga fish not meat o

Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by BiafranAttorney(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2021
I'm not resident in Port Harcourt, but I must advice you to employ the services of a lawyer if you finally make up your mind to.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by GeorgeDominic: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Don’t invest all your funds on landed property . Majority of such investments Appreciates in 10-20yrs.
If you buy it now and want to resell in 2yrs time to reinvest, you’re more likely to run a loss.

Buy land with the money you can spare for 5-15yrs

My opinion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Idafire: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Just make sure to confirm that it's not in the greater Ph master plan. Meaning the land is not owned by the govt.
If you check n all is good, then go ahead and buy. Omagwa is the next big thing

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by DemMannaScam: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Although Omagwa is NOT in Port Harcourt, buying land there now is worth it...

If you buy land there now, you will need strategic/long patience b4 you enjoy ur investment, because the area is coming up slowly and steadily.

No doubt Omagwa will experience massive development when Salvation Ministries' world class Pacesetters University launches there. Also remember that their multi-billion naira cathedral is located in Igwuruta - the next community.
Both the cathedral and the university are still under construction, though the cathedral is nearing completion.

Salvation ministries will transform the Omagwa-Igwuruta area just like Winners' Chapel made Ota a global attraction.

Invest now and be patient for your bountiful returns in future.
It won't happen over night though, that's why I said earlier you will need strategic/long patience.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Confirmedzombie: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Omagwa under ikwerre LGA is under the greater Port Harcourt city.

I encourage to buy the land but ensure that families are not in dispute for the land.

Also ensure the land is not part of the area market under the greater Port Harcourt city.

Although Wike abandoned the idea of the greater Port Harcourt city but I fear his successor might adopt it and lands market already sold might be revoked by the state govt and taken over.

Goodluck brothet

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Don't buy it if you won't have a chance to monitor it and if the land has very little or no prospect to appreciate in medium and long term. Instead, why not buy 1 plot and invest the other N1.4m in the capital market.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by visijo(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
80% of Nigerians put MTN sim in SIM 1, I wonder who made this rule �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Streetdreamx(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

I bought there too since 2017, the pace for development is slow.... Greater Port Harcourt city!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by JubrinElSudan: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Be careful make you no go buy Airport land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Really Need Pillars For Bungalow On A Dry Land? / Instant Loan To Pay House Rent Without Collateral / The Benin Kingdom Project By Rotech77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.