Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Generators With Unrealistic Kvas - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Generators With Unrealistic Kvas (250 Views)

New Model Generators With New Futures, Silent Sound, And Low Fuel Consumption / Original Japanese Generators FOR SALE / New And Used Generators For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generators With Unrealistic Kvas by Nnadozie20(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tell me a generator brand with a realistic KVA and I will show you series of Generator brands that lies with their KVAs.

3 Likes

Re: Generators With Unrealistic Kvas by Nnadozie20(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2021
I believe there are unrealistic Kvas among the Generators how do can a 2.5kva Generator not carry a 1hp AC?
Nnadozie20:
Tell me a generator brand with a realistic KVA and I will show you series of Generator brands that lies with their KVAs.

3 Likes

Re: Generators With Unrealistic Kvas by Nnadozie20(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2021
DID GENERATORS DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD?

There are Generators that I learnt that comes with AVR and while is it those with capacitors can't perform the functions of AVR and among which brands can we get much of AVR GENERATORS?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Asus ROG Zephyrus.. SOLD / Lenovo Ideapad S145 15inches Intel Pentium Checkout / Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.