Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old (1664 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by StagethemTVee: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Its a tale of 2 generations as Bolanle Ninalowo gets Prayed For by Abija The Yoruba Movie Hero of Old.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MifW-O3VRAE

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Ninalowo the deceitful man that cheats on his wife always but come to social media to shower praises on her
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Simdyofficial(f): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ninalowo the deceitful man that cheats on his wife always but come to social media to shower praises on her

Cctv shocked

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by donbachi(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
all because him fine,get swag and him face na logo.na e make u call am a cheat.if the guy no fine and broke.ur narative for differ.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by yanabasee2: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Makanaki...... This guy the give me joy....
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Howu. shocked

Ki n se gbogbo nkan ti oju ba ri, lenu so.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by TeeGentle(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2021
me too i need prayer
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
donbachi:
all because him fine,get swag and him face na logo.na e make u call am a cheat.if the guy no fine and broke.ur narative for differ.
I know what I'm saying,he's a chronic cheat and very prickful.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by MJBOLT: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Abija grin once this man show for film,all the witches dey japa grin

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Saintmary(f): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wahala
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Juliusmomoh: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know what I'm saying,he's a chronic cheat and very prickful.

I have told you many times not to play with your mom phone.... Drop her phone for god sake.

You are too young to be here.

Go and wash plate.

Have your done your school assignment yesterday? ... Go and do and drop your mom phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Dude, you're talking to a guy pretending to be female cool
Juliusmomoh:

I have told you many times not to play with your mom phone.... Drop her phone for god sake.

You are too young to be here.

Go and wash plate.

Have your done your school assignment yesterday? ... Go and do and drop your mom phone.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
Abija grin once this man show for film,all the witches dey japa grin

Swears no be lie
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Juliusmomoh: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Dude, you're talking to a guy pretending to be female cool

I know...

Such a mad dude
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by JavaScript90: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good for him
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by sammybest889(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I may not understand Yoruba oooo BT I love dem for their respectful culture

After kneel down for baba 4 prayer

D makanaki him self... say papa chop knocko

DAT part got me
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by MufasaLion: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Keep hating. He's living his best life and his family ain't suffering!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by Juliusmomoh: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKsoul2:
I swear i am not a man .... oya lets do video call....i have seen a few nairalanders physically before....

Send me your contact..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gets Prayed For By Abija The Legendary Yoruba Movie Hero Of Old by kennykruzmason: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Abija wey I dey see wella for baba ijebu joint dey play lotto. Se make I snap and post so it gets to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Oxlade Śèx Video Breaks The Internet / Fans React After Korra Obidi Shares New Photo On Facebook / Injustices Only Happen If You're Dark Skin Everyone Else Is White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.