Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

“no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At (277 Views)

Where No One Pockets Anything Found On Theground And Doors Are Not Bolted At Nig / “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground,and Doors Are Not Bolted At Ni / “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by ivysunday(f): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2021
- Series of the Bright Spots of the Second Home (now New Oasis for Life)(14)

Yixian Celestial

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

January 27, 2014

I remember that when I was young, whenever my family would go out to work in the fields, they would just close the doors and hang the locks on the bolts, but they would never lock them. The doors were only locked when we went away for several days, but in today's residential areas, the fences are very high and doors are secured with big, heavy locks, and people always worry about security. In the city, when people are home, they lock their doors from inside and when they go out, they feel unsafe unless they lock all the doors and windows at several levels. The morality of society has rolled so far back, that people have to take these extraordinary measures to prevent themselves from being robbed and all their possessions being stolen. What does this do to people's stress levels?

In the current society, integrity has become a luxury which is precious and random. “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, are these not the expectations of most people? At least, they are for me. I do not like to live with security guards and locks; they are tiring and annoying. I would rather live simply and relaxedly.

Consciousness creates reality, so maybe my image-thinking helped me, because when I came to the Second Home, my image came true. I find that in the Second Home, you need not worry at all about security, there is no need to worry about losing anything because even if you forget or misplace something, no one would take it, so you will find it in the same spot even after many hours or several days. In the evening, you need not lock your door or close your windows before going to bed, but just close your door, or even leave it opened for the breeze, and enjoy a sweet, relaxed sleep without any worries about security or harassment.

The Second Home aims to build up an example of a new life mode for people, which will become the most ideal life mode in the world. Therefore, “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night” is necessary. The value of our home is that you do not take anything you find on the ground or anywhere else, as long as it does not belong to you, whether within or outside of the community. When walking on the street, people will not take anything even there are gold and diamonds on the ground. Because of such a value, in our five years community practice, there has never been any event of stealing. Anything you misplace or forget somewhere, you can find it and take it back at any time.

In the Second Home, everyone has their own bedroom, which is a sacred and private space which no one may ever enter unless invited. As long as the doors and curtains are closed, nobody will come to disturb you, and pushing the door open is absolutely forbidden, even if nobody answers after knocking. In the daytime, as long as nobody is in, the doors, curtains, and windows are left open, and only the cleaning sisters will enter. Therefore, there is no need to lock the doors. This is the same in the evening. I have been living in the Second Home for more than four years and I have never locked my door or windows at night, it is absolutely safe here.

Some might ask, “but what if a member does not follow the values? From the current situation in society, such worry makes sense, but in the Second Home, it is totally different. All members living in the Second Home have read Chanyuan Values and resonate with them, have hearts which have been purified by those Values, and have come here mainly to sublimate their own life quality for contributing themselves to the building of and creation of a new life mode, and for beautifying their soul gardens. Thus, nobody would be greedy and harass other people or take their things. The facts have also proven that we have already realized the ideal life of, “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”.

“No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, is a dream that so many people, from ordinary laborers to many saints, sages, and grand philosophers have sought for thousands of years. It seems very difficult to be realized, but in the magical Second Home, this ideal has surely come true.
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2021
ivysunday:

- Series of the Bright Spots of the Second Home (now New Oasis for Life)(14)

Yixian Celestial

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

January 27, 2014

I remember that when I was young, whenever my family would go out to work in the fields, they would just close the doors and hang the locks on the bolts, but they would never lock them. The doors were only locked when we went away for several days, but in today's residential areas, the fences are very high and doors are secured with big, heavy locks, and people always worry about security. In the city, when people are home, they lock their doors from inside and when they go out, they feel unsafe unless they lock all the doors and windows at several levels. The morality of society has rolled so far back, that people have to take these extraordinary measures to prevent themselves from being robbed and all their possessions being stolen. What does this do to people's stress levels?

In the current society, integrity has become a luxury which is precious and random. “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, are these not the expectations of most people? At least, they are for me. I do not like to live with security guards and locks; they are tiring and annoying. I would rather live simply and relaxedly.

Consciousness creates reality, so maybe my image-thinking helped me, because when I came to the Second Home, my image came true. I find that in the Second Home, you need not worry at all about security, there is no need to worry about losing anything because even if you forget or misplace something, no one would take it, so you will find it in the same spot even after many hours or several days. In the evening, you need not lock your door or close your windows before going to bed, but just close your door, or even leave it opened for the breeze, and enjoy a sweet, relaxed sleep without any worries about security or harassment.

The Second Home aims to build up an example of a new life mode for people, which will become the most ideal life mode in the world. Therefore, “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night” is necessary. The value of our home is that you do not take anything you find on the ground or anywhere else, as long as it does not belong to you, whether within or outside of the community. When walking on the street, people will not take anything even there are gold and diamonds on the ground. Because of such a value, in our five years community practice, there has never been any event of stealing. Anything you misplace or forget somewhere, you can find it and take it back at any time.

In the Second Home, everyone has their own bedroom, which is a sacred and private space which no one may ever enter unless invited. As long as the doors and curtains are closed, nobody will come to disturb you, and pushing the door open is absolutely forbidden, even if nobody answers after knocking. In the daytime, as long as nobody is in, the doors, curtains, and windows are left open, and only the cleaning sisters will enter. Therefore, there is no need to lock the doors. This is the same in the evening. I have been living in the Second Home for more than four years and I have never locked my door or windows at night, it is absolutely safe here.

Some might ask, “but what if a member does not follow the values? From the current situation in society, such worry makes sense, but in the Second Home, it is totally different. All members living in the Second Home have read Chanyuan Values and resonate with them, have hearts which have been purified by those Values, and have come here mainly to sublimate their own life quality for contributing themselves to the building of and creation of a new life mode, and for beautifying their soul gardens. Thus, nobody would be greedy and harass other people or take their things. The facts have also proven that we have already realized the ideal life of, “No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”.

“No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, is a dream that so many people, from ordinary laborers to many saints, sages, and grand philosophers have sought for thousands of years. It seems very difficult to be realized, but in the magical Second Home, this ideal has surely come true.
I love the part of the text which I emboldened.
Now, that's the kind of town I want to find myself living in. It won't seem very difficult to realize if only the people would see each other as brothers and sisters. But, that's not the reality of life. As we know already.
But all the same, I see the wider picture of your write-up.
This was a good article to read.
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by ivysunday(f): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
JerryBizz:

I love the part of the text which I emboldened.
Now, that's the kind of town I want to find myself living in. It won't seem very difficult to realize if only the people would see each other as brothers and sisters. But, that's not the reality of life. As we know already.
But all the same, I see the wider picture of your write-up.
This was a good article to read.

Glad you like it. From below article you will know, it is the trend of history development.

Exploring the Developmental Trend of Human Society
Xuefeng
January 17, 2020
(Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

It is not moral preaching but the advancement of science and technology that change human thinking and living conditions.
The invention of steam engines in the 1860s changed the way that people traveled and dressed and brought about the appearance of ships, trains, and the international cotton textile and the steel industries. The invention of electrification in the 1870s brought electric lights, telephones, airplanes, and cars to people, which changed their life patterns. The inventions and innovations of atomic energy and microprocessor based calculators in the middle-twentieth century not only brought people a new thinking mode, but also brought us into a new era, especially the scientific and technological revolution in electronic communication in the beginning of the twenty-first century which accelerated the change of people’s thinking and life patterns in all aspects.

As for the moral preachings of Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam, it is the same today as it was two centuries after their founding prophets lived. The moral education of Confucianism in traditional Chinese culture is even more stretched; it has no effect on people’s thinking and brings no effective changes to the way that people live. Mao Zedong’s ideological and moral education, which was popular in China from the 1950s through the 1960s not only failed to bring freedom and wealth to people, but it also cultivated countless hypocrites and corrupt officials. The facts have proven that the more emphasis that is placed on moral education, the worse people’s living conditions become and the more cunning people’s characters turn, while the more rapid the development of science and technology are, the more people’s lifestyles and living standards improve for the better.

Today, it is not moral education that changes people’s thinking, behavior, and life patterns, but scientific revolutions and technological innovations such as computers, mobile phones, videos, and biotechnology. With continuously emerging new technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, facial recognition, and so on, people’s thinking will undergo revolutionary leaps, and people’s traditional life patterns will be completely subverted.

With mobile phones and other social media, who would still send love letters and family greetings through snail mail? With powerful cars, who is still willing to ride ox-carts and carriages? With fast airplanes, who would still ride to faraway places on horseback? With GPS navigation systems, who wants to look for places on street maps? The invention and creation of science and technology force people to change their traditional lifestyles. It is not a question of whether we are willing to do this, but a matter of necessity.

In addition to science and technology, the core factors that change people’s ways of living and thinking, another major factor is institutions, systems, and programs. Different systems lead to different ways of thinking and living. For example, mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore are all Chinese, but their social styles are totally different due to their different systems. As far as their systems are concerned, the more open and free a system is, the more advantageous the development of its productive forces will be, the more vibrant the society is, the more active people’s thinking becomes, and the better the people’s living conditions become; while the more closed and conservative a system is, the less freedom it has, the more it hinders the development of productivity, the more lifeless it is, the lower people’s degree of happiness is, the more rigid their thinking is, and the more ignorant the people remain.

Let us compare the United States, Iran, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.

The United States was founded only two hundred years ago, but its productive forces have flourished from the beginning through the present, and its society has unlimited vitality. This proves that its system is superior.

Historically, the Persian Kingdom once created a splendid civilization, but after the Ayatollahs took power in 1980, Iran embarked on an autocratic system that combines politics with religion, and they have declined since then.

Venezuela used to be the wealthiest country in South America, but since Nicholas Maduro took over the supreme power of the country in 2013, he implemented an autocratic dictatorship and changed the country’s operating system; and as a result, the country has gone from bad to worse and become the country with the most severe economic collapse and the worst national life in the world today. A country of just thirty-two million people has created four million refugees; this is how different systems produce different outcomes.

Zimbabwe was once the granary of southern Africa and the most pleasant garden-like country in the world, but since they gained their independence in 1980, they have been governed by Robert Mugabe. As Mugabe became more conservative and authoritarian, the country’s currency collapsed by 2009, and its people were becoming desperate.

After analyzing the above factors, let us look at the developmental trend of human society.

The current systems in China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and several other countries will collapse. No matter how the autocratic systems are controlled, due to the massive emergence of computer networks and mobile phone communication videos, no matter how effectively their firewalls block people from receiving new information, the spread of information is unstoppable, and people will become less and less tolerant of authoritarian rule.

Market economies will replace all other forms of economic models.

The movement of people will become freer and more frequent. The concept of hometown will only exist in people’s minds, and that of “where there is bread, there will be motherland” will be deeply rooted in people’s minds.

Religion, culture, and nationality will gradually merge, religion will go into decline, culture will develop toward the American style, and nationalist sentiment will fade.

The concept of countries will gradually fade, a global government will appear, and people will move toward it.

Various kinds of social and non-governmental organizations and teams will spring up like bamboo shoots after a rain, and they present social wonders of a hundred flowers blooming in a variety of forms.

Marriage, as one of the most ignorant phenomena in human society, will gradually disappear as the traditional nuclear family mode gradually disintegrates. People are more keen to rely on their emotions and live with folk collective production and life modes such as in Japan’s Konohana Family.

After experiencing great changes, turbulence, and integration, the world will move toward unity and countries will disappear completely. Eventually, the values of Lifechanyuan will be deeply rooted in people’s hearts, and the New Oasis for Life mode created by Lifechanyuan will blossom everywhere.

The above is only the developmental trend of human society as analyzed from the evolution of social factors. The inventions and creations of science and technology and the evolution of systems are not enough to constitute such huge social changes. Another extremely explosive factor that will also play a role is the vicissitudes which will be brought about by climate. Fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues, scorching heat, freezing cold, droughts, and similar disasters will be staged in turn and become more and more severe and harsh which will force all of human society to move towards the Lifechanyuan era. This will be an objective law that does not evolve with people’s subjective will.

Let us wait and see!

1 Like

Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by sageb: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
ivysunday:

Glad you like it. From below article you will know, it is the trend of history development.

Xuefeng
January 17, 2020

It is not moral preaching but the advancement of science and technology that change human thinking and living conditions.
The invention of steam engines in the 1860s changed the way that people traveled and dressed and brought about the appearance of ships, trains, and the international cotton textile and the steel industries. The invention of electrification in the 1870s brought electric lights, telephones, airplanes, and cars to people, which changed their life patterns. The inventions and innovations of atomic energy and microprocessor based calculators in the middle-twentieth century not only brought people a new thinking mode, but also brought us into a new era, especially the scientific and technological revolution in electronic communication in the beginning of the twenty-first century which accelerated the change of people’s thinking and life patterns in all aspects.

As for the moral preachings of Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam, it is the same today as it was two centuries after their founding prophets lived. The moral education of Confucianism in traditional Chinese culture is even more stretched; it has no effect on people’s thinking and brings no effective changes to the way that people live. Mao Zedong’s ideological and moral education, which was popular in China from the 1950s through the 1960s not only failed to bring freedom and wealth to people, but it also cultivated countless hypocrites and corrupt officials. The facts have proven that the more emphasis that is placed on moral education, the worse people’s living conditions become and the more cunning people’s characters turn, while the more rapid the development of science and technology are, the more people’s lifestyles and living standards improve for the better.

Today, it is not moral education that changes people’s thinking, behavior, and life patterns, but scientific revolutions and technological innovations such as computers, mobile phones, videos, and biotechnology. With continuously emerging new technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, facial recognition, and so on, people’s thinking will undergo revolutionary leaps, and people’s traditional life patterns will be completely subverted.

With mobile phones and other social media, who would still send love letters and family greetings through snail mail? With powerful cars, who is still willing to ride ox-carts and carriages? With fast airplanes, who would still ride to faraway places on horseback? With GPS navigation systems, who wants to look for places on street maps? The invention and creation of science and technology force people to change their traditional lifestyles. It is not a question of whether we are willing to do this, but a matter of necessity.

In addition to science and technology, the core factors that change people’s ways of living and thinking, another major factor is institutions, systems, and programs. Different systems lead to different ways of thinking and living. For example, mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore are all Chinese, but their social styles are totally different due to their different systems. As far as their systems are concerned, the more open and free a system is, the more advantageous the development of its productive forces will be, the more vibrant the society is, the more active people’s thinking becomes, and the better the people’s living conditions become; while the more closed and conservative a system is, the less freedom it has, the more it hinders the development of productivity, the more lifeless it is, the lower people’s degree of happiness is, the more rigid their thinking is, and the more ignorant the people remain.

The United States was founded only two hundred years ago, but its productive forces have flourished from the beginning through the present, and its society has unlimited vitality. This proves that its system is superior.

Historically, the Persian Kingdom once created a splendid civilization, but after the Ayatollahs took power in 1980, Iran embarked on an autocratic system that combines politics with religion, and they have declined since then.

Venezuela used to be the wealthiest country in South America, but since Nicholas Maduro took over the supreme power of the country in 2013, he implemented an autocratic dictatorship and changed the country’s operating system; and as a result, the country has gone from bad to worse and become the country with the most severe economic collapse and the worst national life in the world today. A country of just thirty-two million people has created four million refugees; this is how different systems produce different outcomes.

Zimbabwe was once the granary of southern Africa and the most pleasant garden-like country in the world, but since they gained their independence in 1980, they have been governed by Robert Mugabe. As Mugabe became more conservative and authoritarian, the country’s currency collapsed by 2009, and its people were becoming desperate.

After analyzing the above factors, let us look at the developmental trend of human society.

The current systems in China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and several other countries will collapse. No matter how the autocratic systems are controlled, due to the massive emergence of computer networks and mobile phone communication videos, no matter how effectively their firewalls block people from receiving new information, the spread of information is unstoppable, and people will become less and less tolerant of authoritarian rule.

The movement of people will become freer and more frequent. The concept of hometown will only exist in people’s minds, and that of “where there is bread, there will be motherland” will be deeply rooted in people’s minds.

Religion, culture, and nationality will gradually merge, religion will go into decline, culture will develop toward the American style, and nationalist sentiment will fade.

The concept of countries will gradually fade, a global government will appear, and people will move toward it.

Various kinds of social and non-governmental organizations and teams will spring up like bamboo shoots after a rain, and they present social wonders of a hundred flowers blooming in a variety of forms.

Marriage, as one of the most ignorant phenomena in human society, will gradually disappear as the traditional nuclear family mode gradually disintegrates. People are more keen to rely on their emotions and live with folk collective production and life modes such as in Japan’s Konohana Family.

After experiencing great changes, turbulence, and integration, the world will move toward unity and countries will disappear completely. Eventually, the values of Lifechanyuan will be deeply rooted in people’s hearts, and the New Oasis for Life mode created by Lifechanyuan will blossom everywhere.

The above is only the developmental trend of human society as analyzed from the evolution of social factors. The inventions and creations of science and technology and the evolution of systems are not enough to constitute such huge social changes. Another extremely explosive factor that will also play a role is the vicissitudes which will be brought about by climate. Fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues, scorching heat, freezing cold, droughts, and similar disasters will be staged in turn and become more and more severe and harsh which will force all of human society to move towards the Lifechanyuan era. This will be an objective law that does not evolve with people’s subjective will.

Let us wait and see!

Nice thought
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
ivysunday:

Xuefeng
January 17, 2020

Let us wait and see!

I love, love this feed. This has been insightful. Sure, I've know some of this knowledge before now, but your writeup has further taught me some things about human behavioral patterns with relationship to the era that they live in. The coming of Science and technology shaped man's way of living, reasoning and his beliefs. It made him question what he had earlier on believed, having been taught various morals that had been passed from previous generations.
I'm going to screenshoot this entire read to show it to one of my guy friends. He'll also be interested in the digest. Yet again, this is another article I enjoyed reading. Even more than the previous one I earlier have a thumbs up to.

Xiexie Ni de.
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
ivysunday:

Xuefeng
January 17, 2020

Hahahahaha
I find the bolded analysis very hilarious.
But if one is keenly observing the times we live in and the way people are jumping out of marriages at an alarming rate, it is very possible and likely that what you wrote up there is going to be the future norm.
Take myself for example. I'm still unsure about marriage. But of course, I want to be loved. But not just in the present concept of marriage and family, kids.
" Japan's konohana Family " hmmm...this is new. I'll have to Google this up and see what interesting stuff can find about them.
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by ivysunday(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hahahahaha
I find the bolded analysis very hilarious.
But if one is keenly observing the times we live in and the way people are jumping out of marriages at an alarming rate, it is very possible and likely that what you wrote up there is going to be the future norm.
Take myself for example. I'm still unsure about marriage. But of course, I want to be loved. But not just in the present concept of marriage and family, kids.
" Japan's konohana Family " hmmm...this is new. I'll have to Google this up and see what interesting stuff can find about them.
Why unsure about marriage? Even if as I know some Africans can have several wives? grin
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
ivysunday:

Why unsure about marriage? Even if as I know some Africans can have several wives? grin
Bu kaneng!!
Wo bu Hui. Yes, some Africans ( not all tribes) can take for themselves multiple wives. My late dad had three. But I cannot do that. I don't believe in sharing love. How is this even possible? To love more than one person? And at the same time? Shi bu shi bing le ma ? grin
I am not sure about marriage. The world has become a wicked place. People do not think twice before cheating. So many women do not believe in the concept of untainted love anymore. It's like it was only in the days of our ancestors. Not even in our parents days.
So, to avoid hurt and a broken heart, with depression, it's better I avoid marriage. Unless a miracle happens and that good lady finds me or I find her. But what are the odds? So, you see...?
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by ivysunday(f): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2021
JerryBizz:

Bu kaneng!!
Wo bu Hui. Yes, some Africans ( not all tribes) can take for themselves multiple wives. My late dad had three. But I cannot do that. I don't believe in sharing love. How is this even possible? To love more than one person? And at the same time? Shi bu shi bing le ma ? grin
I am not sure about marriage. The world has become a wicked place. People do not think twice before cheating. So many women do not believe in the concept of untainted love anymore. It's like it was only in the days of our ancestors. Not even in our parents days.
So, to avoid hurt and a broken heart, with depression, it's better I avoid marriage. Unless a miracle happens and that good lady finds me or I find her. But what are the odds? So, you see...?
To avoid being chocked, we should avoid eating. grin
Life on earth is also a tragedy, how to avoide it?
-----------------------
Share something new.

A Contrast Between the View of Love in Human World

and the View of Love in Thousand-Year World

Xuefeng

Human World: I have affection for you, and you must also have affection for me; I love you and you must also love me.
The Thousand-Year World: I have affection for you, but you need not have affection for me; I love you but you need not love me.

Human World: I have affection and love for you, you must be responsible for my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: I have affection and love for you, you need not be responsible for my affection and love.

Human World: Lovers will be united in marriage and family.

The Thousand-Year World: Lovers need not be united in marriage and family.

Human World: I love only you.

The Thousand-Year World: I love all people.

Human World: I have affection only for you.

The Thousand-Year World: I have affection for all people.

Human World: There are reasons and conditions for affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: There are no reasons and conditions for affection and love.

Human World: You can only love me.

The Thousand-Year World: You must love all people.

Human World: Affection and love is selfish.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is unselfish.

Human World: The sole and attentive constant love is most respectable.

The Thousand-Year World: The sole and attentive constant love is most harmful to the collective and society.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other own each other.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other do not own each other.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other keep company with each other all their life.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other can part with each other any time.

Human World: One may worry that his or her love may be usurped by other people.

The Thousand-Year World: One need not have any worry about love.

Human World: I will protect my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: I will release my affection and love.

Human World: One must pay the cost for affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is natural and one need not pay any cost.

Human World: My affection and love belong to you and your affection and love belong to me.

The Thousand-Year World: There is no affection and love that belongs exclusively to anyone.

Human World: Without your affection and love, I will be overwhelmed with sorrow.

The Thousand-Year World: Everyone has affection and love, and no one will be overwhelmed with sorrow because of affection and love.

Human World: There is jealousy and resentment involved in affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: One will only experience joy and pleasure in affection and love and will not feel jealousy and resentment.

Human World: I feel unhappy to see your affection and love for others.

The Thousand-Year World: I feel happy to see your affection and love for others.

Human World: Affection and love is restricted by morals and customs, otherwise it constitutes the abuse of affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is itself moral, there is no problem of abuse of affection and love.

Human World: Affection and love is something to be pursued.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is the precious gift endowed by the Greatest Creator, and is the nature of origin.

Human World: Affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

The Thousand-Year World: Lack of affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

Human World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor to maintain the harmony and stability of society.

The Thousand-Year World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor that contributes to the plight and afflictions of man and human society.

April 28, 2007
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2021
ivysunday:

-----------------------
Share something new.

Xuefeng

Human World: I have affection for you, and you must also have affection for me; I love you and you must also love me.
The Thousand-Year World: I have affection for you, but you need not have affection for me; I love you but you need not love me.

Human World: I have affection and love for you, you must be responsible for my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: I have affection and love for you, you need not be responsible for my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: There are no reasons and conditions for affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: The sole and attentive constant love is most harmful to the collective and society.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other own each other.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other do not own each other.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other keep company with each other all their life.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other can part with each other any time.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is natural and one need not pay any cost.

Human World: My affection and love belong to you and your affection and love belong to me.

The Thousand-Year World: There is no affection and love that belongs exclusively to anyone.

Human World: Without your affection and love, I will be overwhelmed with sorrow.

The Thousand-Year World: Everyone has affection and love, and no one will be overwhelmed with sorrow because of affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: One will only experience joy and pleasure in affection and love and will not feel jealousy and resentment.

The Thousand-Year World: I feel happy to see your affection and love for others.

Human World: Affection and love is restricted by morals and customs, otherwise it constitutes the abuse of affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is itself moral, there is no problem of abuse of affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is the precious gift endowed by the Greatest Creator, and is the nature of origin.

Human World: Affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

The Thousand-Year World: Lack of affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

Human World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor to maintain the harmony and stability of society.

The Thousand-Year World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor that contributes to the plight and afflictions of man and human society.

April 28, 2007

Hahaha. This is unbelievable! See the amount of quotes (reasonable, by the way) you shot back at me with for saying I want to avoid marriage in order to avoid heartbreak.
I will so read this over and then I'll reply to you. I find it interesting. Let me have some extra free time, then I will.
You're so deep in philosophy and it's attractive. Kinda. I don't know how to out the words accurately...for now.
Wo xiang wen ni de, ni yijing jie hun le ma ?
Wo but xiang xie zhe wo de wenti zai yingwen (yingyu) yinwei, wo bu yao tamen, bie de ren kan dong le. Ni mingbai wo zhe yisi ma?
Wo xiwang ni mingbai le. grin
Zao shang hao. Wo hou hui lai de shi hou, wo gei ni tan-tan hao.
Re: “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
ivysunday:

-----------------------
Share something new.

Xuefeng

April 28, 2007

So are you saying you don't subscribe to the concept of love the way the "Human world " does ? Going by the article you quoted.
Also, do you get jealous over your lover ? Are you insecure? Do you want him to love you , and you alone?
I'd like to understand your own thought process. And pls, answer from your own perspective. Do not quote your favourite writers from down the years. Lol grin

I want to know what you want.
Hai you, wo xiang gei Ni laiotiarn. Yinwei wo xiang renshi ni , rang women yichi shuo de, you-shi-hou (sometimes,from time to time)
Mingbai le ma ?
Wo ganjue Ni shi tebie renzhen de ren. You are sincere too. Gaucu wo no de mung-shang (dream) Wo xu yao zhidao le ivySunday zhenda shi shei ah.
Hui da wo. Wo neng fa Wo de wexin hao ma gei Ni. Hai shi WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Airtime To Real Money / The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Aiming For $100K A Year Through Tech / How Can You Get The Most Money From AMEX Gift Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.