Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Worst Experience I Heard On Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Worst Experience I Heard On Generator (1021 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Experience I Heard On Generator by EngFerdinand2020(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2021
The worst experience I heard on generator was a very bad one I must say,the generator was kemage generator and at 1st it was working perfectly,so very well and I thought have gotten the best brand,so after some months I found out that the generator has changed sound that should be like 4months after purchase..... the noisy sound continued until one faithful day the generator broke down,and refused to start again..... I thought it's something I can do,I removed the plug and changed it to see if it can start yet all to no avail,I have to call an Engineer to check on it,and he found out that the generator engine has being affected badly.... within a space of 5months...... I have to pack the generator and go get another brand as adviced by my neighbour's,they said SUMEC FIRMAN is the best brand,after purchasing SUMEC FIRMAN I haven't even loosed the plug for once for over 1year and 3months now...... so I advice and recommend SUMEC FIRMAN to any one who wants to buy generator
Re: The Worst Experience I Heard On Generator by phrancys001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Advert agent,how much dem pay U?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Naija People! / . / US Gorvernment Rejects Petition To Build A 'Death Star'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.