Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Market Place Solution For Households - An Idea That Needs Start Up Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Market Place Solution For Households - An Idea That Needs Start Up Fund (205 Views)

I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. / I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days! / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Market Place Solution For Households - An Idea That Needs Start Up Fund by DTOBS(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Over the years, I’ve studied how the food commodity market move up and down and the effect this is having on household income.

Lots of studies make me realized a lot can be done to breach the gap existing between households and food commodity business which will surely get rid of Stress, Wastage and other minor headaches that comes from the market place business.

I want to implement this idea and birth it! Please if you are investment oriented (In Nigeria or Abroad) and you are keen on supporting this idea with your investment, kindly reach out to me.

I may not be able to divulge somethings here cos of © but if you are interested, we can discuss it.

Thanks.
Re: Market Place Solution For Households - An Idea That Needs Start Up Fund by DTOBS(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Update: The frame of this has been done. Who is interested fir this partnership, it can come as a form of investment which will be profitable

Over the years, I’ve studied how the food commodity market move up and down and the effect this is having on household income.

Lots of studies make me realized a lot can be done to breach the gap existing between households and food commodity business which will surely get rid of Stress, Wastage and other minor headaches that comes from the market place business.

I want to implement this idea and birth it! Please if you are investment oriented (In Nigeria or Abroad) and you are keen on supporting this idea with your investment, kindly reach out to me.

I may not be able to divulge somethings here cos of © but if you are interested, we can discuss it.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Become Rich With Cryptocurrency / Businesses Investment: Learn How To Make Money Online / Farmbit Token Presale Starts Today, Read How To Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.