Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? (3495 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / See Why Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal Football Club / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by Adaukusu(f): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hey guys Dangote wants to buy the power holding company of Nigeria, what is your opinion on this?
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
source pls
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by doncholino(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
Let him buy 9ja if he so desires!
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by jydolikz(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
Where did you get the news from, ALAROYE or AKEDE AGBAYE? grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by monopolist: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
Wake up Nigerian Investors and become a productive Monopolist.

Dangote and others are going to monopolize the Economy of Africa if we are not on velocity.

Lets start from Food monopoly on the behalf of the poor and then Power Monopoly for the poor.

Food For Life Project

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by k00lxpert(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
As God lives & His spirit live, he(aliko dangote) will never hav higher stake in PHCN. He is against d masses 4rm all indications
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by logmein(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2011
It could be a good thing. God knows the best for us Nigerians. Lets give him a chance
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
Let give him a chance like the way he monopolized the cement industry
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by onoerime: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
well i do not know where he got that information from but however one person buying phcn will not solve the problem. one person buying phcn means monopolization and that is another beginning of another big wahala. i think the market should be open for competitors. that is my contribution.
Re: Dangote Wants To Buy PHCN? by MNMCompany: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
What could I say? Perhaps we are experimenting with "cementing electricty". The hardcore would be most difficult to penetrate, I should asy. If Dangote should be allowed to buy PHCN in any degree, then the talk about due process, equity and level-playing field would be a comedy in mischief.

(1) (Reply)

Cat 966c, 1972 Model, Front-end Wheel Mounted Loader For Sale! / Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business / How To Start A Fish Pond Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.