Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Learn How To Make Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Learn How To Make Money (275 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Make Money by PrinceMike24: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
I just want someone to teach me how to make money
Suffer don tire me
Pls,someone should me me
I’m ready to hustle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Money by Welcum: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
HOW TO MAKE MONEY

1. Understand What Money Is

Money is nothing else than a store of value. 'Value' is whatever benefits someone in some way.

2. Find A Value That You Can Provide

Everyone has something he/she can do to benefit someone somewhere. May be you can write or you can sing or you can make people laugh. You can even make money by social media interactions because YOU ARE HELPING SOMEONE'S BUSINESS TO GROW. So, you are providing a value.

3. Think Of Where To Find Those Who Need A Value That You Can Provide

Just a little thinking is what you need here. For example, if you are a good writer, you know that you are in high demand among bloggers. So, just think of a niche that you like writing about and contact bloggers in that niche. Or, you start your own blog when you can afford it. If you can make people laugh, you know that you are needed in every entertainment joint (like a beer parlor, hotel, night club, etc). So, find a good one.

4. Market Yourself

Once you find those who need what you can offer, find a way to convince them that you can help their lives. This often involves rendering values absolutely free of charge or at a very affordable rate. You can write a free article or do a free stand-up evening to prove yourself.

If you have any question on what I said, ask me. Otherwise, I wish you happy hussle.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Money by Stephen0mozzy: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Usually, the best and surest way to make money na to monetize wetin you sabi do or learn something new wey you go fit monetize....

...that's if you no wan do bad things
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Money by PrinceMike24: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
I no wan learn any thing bad
I just want to do legit
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Money by PrinceMike24: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Welcum:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY

1. Understand What Money Is

Money is nothing else than a store of value. 'Value' is whatever benefits someone in some way.

2. Find A Value That You Can Provide

Everyone has something he/she can do to benefit someone somewhere. May be you can write or you can sing or you can make people laugh. You can even make money by social media interactions because YOU ARE HELPING SOMEONE'S BUSINESS TO GROW. So, you are providing a value.

3. Think Of Where To Find Those Who Need A Value That You Can Provide

Just a little thinking is what you need here. For example, if you are a good writer, you know that you are in high demand among bloggers. So, just think of a niche that you like writing about and contact bloggers in that niche. Or, you start your own blog when you can afford it. If you can make people laugh, you know that you are needed in every entertainment joint (like a beer parlor, hotel, night club, etc). So, find a good one.

4. Market Yourself

Once you find those who need what you can offer, find a way to convince them that you can help their lives. This often involves rendering values absolutely free of charge or at a very affordable rate. You can write a free article or do a free stand-up evening to prove yourself.

If you have any question on what I said, ask me. Otherwise, I wish you happy hussle.

thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola's Aide, Bello Cautions Lasun Yussuf Over Comments On 2018 Guber Poll / Stranded Here In Lagos / Does Blog Help Seo: 5 Blogging Tips To Maximize Traffic From Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.