Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? (472 Views)

My Experience With A Dubious Supervisor And Ungrateful Villagers / You Are Ungrateful – Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mo / Ungrateful Man Rape 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by graceama: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good afternoon Nl
Please pardon my grammatical errors wink.

It happened that a woman loved the hair that i fixed, and requested that i should help her buy because she owns a saloon. When she asked me how much I bought the hair, I told her 1100 per pack (the exact amount the woman sold it for me). She requested that i help her verify from the lady that sold the hair for me if she can give her 1000 per pack and then get back to her.
The next day on my way to my shop, I stop by to ask the woman if she can sell the hair #1000per pack, and she said except the person is buying up to 20 pieces that if the quantity is less than 20,the least she can sell it is #1050. On my way home same day, I told the woman the amount the seller said she can be able to sell the hair. She gave me some money and asked me to get 9 packs for her that she will balance me when I get the goods.
Luckily for her, the woman gave her the hair for #1000 per pack. So on my way home, I took the goods to her shop and told her the lady gave me the hair for 1k as against the initial price and she was happy. She went into her shop and brought my balance. When she handed the money over to me, I discovered fake currency and gave it to her to change it. She was acting as if she didn't know the money was fake but i believe within me that she purposely did that because immediately she handed the money to me,she started asking me questions to distract me. I felt bad because i was only trying to help. I was very much sincere with her,why then will she want me to suffer loss because if I didn't take notice of the fake currency that moment she might deny later. Truly some people can discourage one from being good sad
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Ammishaddai: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
That is life for you my dear ; and you should thank God for opening your eyes to see the scam . If you had taken the money without checking its authenticity, you would have landed in a very difficult situation with someone who may not be so understanding. And by the way, how many fakes did she give you ?
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by graceama: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
That is life for you my dear ; and you should thank God for opening your eyes to see the scam . If you had taken the money without checking its authenticity, you would have landed in a very difficult situation with someone who may not be so understanding. And by the way, how many fakes did she give you ?

She gave me 1 fake. The balance wasn't much so i was able to single it out.
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Ammishaddai: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
graceama:

She gave me 1 fake. The balance wasn't much so i was able to single it out.
Oh...in that case, it might have been a mistake or an oversight. But don't let that stop you from doing good. Because life is beyond money and survival
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by graceama: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oh...in that case, it might have been a mistake or an oversight. But don't let that stop you from doing good. Because life is beyond money and survival

That can't deter me from helping where i can, we move...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by emetisuccess(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
When u help don't expect anything in return.
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by graceama: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
emetisuccess:
When u help don't expect anything in return.

I didn't indicate in the post that i was expecting anything for helping out undecided
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by emetisuccess(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
graceama:

I didn't indicate in the post that i was expecting anything for helping out undecided

I Was just saying it. I didn't say u indicated something like that.
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Estimshnupp: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Wonk(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tikka
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Boogyman557: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
emetisuccess:

I Was just saying it. I didn't say u indicated something like that.
you were saying off point.
Over sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Ungrateful? by emetisuccess(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nemesis0147:
you were saying off point.
Over sabi undecided
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Den Uncovered After A Kidnapping Along Auchi-abuja Expressway. / Timothy Adegoke: Court Orders Nationwide Manhunt For Adedoyin’s Son / Is Someone Trying To Use My Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.