Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) (54698 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I don't know if you're suggesting that the human soul is not immortal?
LOL

All I'm saying is you don't understand the Bible verses you've been reading...

You don't go to heaven or hell when you die, once you die you stop existing physically and spiritually.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

grin who wrote that verse? Man or God?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

LOL

All I'm saying is you don't understand the Bible verses you've been reading...

You don't go to heaven or hell when you die, once you die you stop existing physically and spiritually.

Really? You actually believe this lies from the devil? Wow!
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Lol..

Keep them..

At this rate..

You would be done with them in a thousand years time..

Which is less than it took the human writers to accomplish.. grin
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Blessed4sure: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
God bless you for sharing these pictures/steps.

It should be a real learning experience for everyone.

Trendy05:
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is an emergency procedure consisting of chest compressions often combined with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

Really? You actually believe this lies from the devil? Wow!
Lol yeah, I guess book of ecclesiastes was inspired by the devilgrin
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When I close my eyes I will remember nothing.
I remember nothing because;
DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.
the person you're writing doesn't understand the English you are writing. he only understands damnation and suffering.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Keep decieving yourself, it will shocked you at the very last hour
The last hours you were told or the one you have seen?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheOldGods:

See, it doesn't work on us anymore, using the scare tactics, keep decieving yourself, you have not even died, why don't you die, then come back and tell us what you see?

Die ke. the guy fit curse you if you talk am again.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Trendy05:
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is an emergency procedure consisting of chest compressions often combined with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest.
it should be noted that the pressing should be on
the left chest.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

By 2080, I will be alive and even more younger .

Let me shock you, jeff bezozs is funding a research that will make people younger and more healthy , like reducing 20years of their main age , the therapy builds new cells and replaces the aging cells , a lot of things , the world is going to a dif direction .

If you say it’s impossible, then you will say in 1960 that GSM is impossible too
Will you be able to afford this expected advanced medication and technology that would assist life? would you? add 80years to you correct age and tell yourself the truth after calculating facts at hand. Even the Bezozs of a guy can't be alive that time.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by studentwriter(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mrxawe:
See as this two idiots just siddon dey look all through like say nothing concern them.
I been feel say na only me notice am
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Will you be able to afford this expected advanced medication and technology that would assist life? would you? add 80years to you correct age and tell yourself the truth after calculating facts at hand. Even the Bezozs of a guy can't be alive that time.

I will be more that wealthy to afford even more

There is huge success in the research and volunteers has come forward , it is estimated that before the end of 2022 it will be tested on humans.. it was tested on animal and was a huge huge success...

My friend the world is evolving so fast but we here in Africa is behind schedule.

People are now preserving their dead ones hoping that a medical process that will be invented in the future will revive the dead to life .

Already there is a brain transplant in play ..

You can download memory of a dead person and instal in a human like robot, the robot will have the sense of the dead person and can tell stories as far back as when the dead peeps. Was small.

Technology is the 12th wonder of this world ..

Nothing is impossible under the sun ...

If Jesus doesn’t come till next 100 years , I will be alive and very young too

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by studentwriter(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Nothing like using scaring approach.... It is just the truth

Heaven and hell is real.

We should amend our ways, we are all sinners..

see this hypocritic ipob preaching repentance.
Don't you know that secession and agitations in a peaceful couhtry like Nigeria is a sin and if you die now you'll sink in hell?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Amanda4life: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
THE drunken MAN STAGGERED AND PUSHED HER , THEN SHE STAGGERED AND FELL.

SHE WAS NOT STAGGERING AT THE INITIAL TIME
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

I will be more that wealthy to afford even more

There is huge success in the research and volunteers has come forward , it is estimated that before the end of 2022 it will be tested on humans.. it was tested on animal and was a huge huge success...

My friend the world is evolving so fast but we here in Africa is behind schedule.

People are now preserving their dead ones hoping that a medical process that will be invented in the future will revive the dead to life .

Already there is a brain transplant in play ..

You can download memory of a dead person and instal in a human like robot, the robot will have the sense of the dead person and can tell stories as far back as when the dead peeps. Was small.

Technology is the 12th wonder of this world ..

Nothing is impossible under the sun ...

If Jesus doesn’t come till next 100 years , I will be alive and very young too
I love your dreams and enthusiasm. May you live till then and may you not lack the needed resources.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Competence5050:
I no understand, you say wetin?
what happened kilode
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
what happened kilode
don't come to my mention...
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Competence5050:
don't come to my mention...

What will happen if I do?? Didn't u mention me first?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

What will happen if I do?? Didn't u mention me first?
wahalla no dey finish

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Competence5050:
wahalla no dey finish
e be like u still dey dream
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
e be like u still dey dream
lolz

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Competence5050:
lolz
lolss

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2021
studentwriter:
see this hypocritic ipob preaching repentance.
Don't you know that secession and agitations in a peaceful couhtry like Nigeria is a sin and if you die now you'll sink in hell?
Lol ! Agitating to move away from Eqypt to the promised land isn't a sin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol yeah, I guess book of ecclesiastes was inspired by the devilgrin

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Keep them..

At this rate..

You would be done with them in a thousand years time..

Which is less than it took the human writers to accomplish.. grin

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

grin who wrote that verse? Man or God?

Ok. It now I just saw your moniker.

"OFFPOINT1" lol.

You know, some of you still think that this a game. Well what ever works for you.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
unanonso:

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The earlier you realize once you are death you simply stop existing, the better... You guys should stop going around spreading false believes due to your lack of understanding.

First punishment ever recorded in the Bible for man sins, which comes directly from God mouth according the author of genesis, was DEATH. Wages of sin has always and will always be DEATH.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Classickj(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?
who is we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.