Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) (27674 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by WebDesignerNG(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Update from

Ibikunle Titus Oloruntunmise, a class teacher of Oranyan Grammar School, in Oyo town, Oyo State has stunned the principal and students of the school where he teaches as he donated a new set of desks.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, November 24, the teacher who was newly recruited to the school said his gesture was borne out of his desire to help the needy students, Siggy reports.

The success and failure of every government depends on the approach of its citizens to every issues. Without any doubt, the success of the government is our success and vice versa.
I entered JSS1 class few weeks ago and I met some newly admitted students sitting on the floor. I asked and was told they are the ones their parents could not afford to get chairs for them.
They were learning in a non-conducive environment and since then, I have been disturbed . I thought to myself that the best way to remedy this eyesore is to start raising funds in any way I could in order to provide chairs for the students.
Thankfully, I was able to raise some money which I used to purchase some chairs. The piece of furniture which I donated to the school was received by the Principal, staffs and students of Oranyan Grammar School 2.
The beautiful reception I received today motivated me a lot and has spurred me to do more. It equally serves as a challenge to everyone around. Nothing is too small to give as government alone can not solve our problems in the country. No doubt, a collective effort of the government and citizenry is needed to make Nigeria a better country for all.
I hope and pray that I have the grace to do more. I have few people that promised to help me achieve my dream and we can all achieve it together through a collective effort. I am not a philanthropist; I just choose to help the needy students!!!.
May God bless Oyo State and Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://web.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4749541888435428&id=100001389908862

The PhD student of the University of Ibadan narrated how he had entered a class, JSS 1 in particular, and saw newly admitted students sitting on the floor.

Africano Trumpeters earlier reported that Ibikunle had resigned from his job as a banker to pursue his passion for teaching.

Sharing photos from the occasion, Ibikunle stated that the success and failure of every government depend on the approach of its citizen on any issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiHbjiTau3A

https:///man-resigns-from-banking-to-be-a-teacher-donates-desks-to-school-photos-video/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by WebDesignerNG(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
This is very commendable and God will bless him for this

updating you with trending students' gist since 1852 cool

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by KingEverest: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2021
good gesture smiley i love philanthropists

34 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by temitope27(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2021
May God reward you

12 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2021
He is blessed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
The future is male still

10 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by Greatn3ss: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
W
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by verybadmouth(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bank teller to Public school teacher. That's huge promotion. Job security guaranteed.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
If that makes him happy and fulfilled career wise, then he is doing well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by Sabadon(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Passion.....thats all i see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe he was working in Watimagbo microfinance Bank

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by revived: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nah still hustle
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hope is not village people manipulation

Nice one though cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by dreh17(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Third picture is my favourite. He'd feel elated with that much people all appreciating him. He did well.
Givers don't lack

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by BigBelleControl(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very commendable.

I want to be like this man in the future.
I want to make enough money now and apply to teach for free in schools.

This coming generation needs good mentors.
If you think you've trained your children well,
they'll end up mixed up with the untrained ones.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by femi4: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Village people @ work

2 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by inoki247: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
ok
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by verybadmouth(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kinol2742:
Nice
Mr hacker, how markit?
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by godswilld10(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gods blessings upon him always

2 Likes

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Better than skull mining
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by sulaak(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
We need more Nigerians like him.

1 Like

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by AZControversial(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmm...a decision driven by purpose. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by fujirice: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
God bless him

1 Like

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Look Like terrorist breeding ground
Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by ignis: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
village people at work.

1 Like

Re: Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) by Oduok(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't see it that he resigned. He was not just working before. He left banking job he was managing due to lack of job security when he got pensionable employment as a teacher in Government school.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / WAEC Held My Child's Results Because Of This Reason . / 43 Of The 96 Howard Univrsity Doctor Of Pharmacy Candidates Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.