Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop (910 Views)

How Much Can I Earn Weekly/monthly If I Open A Bet9ja Shop? / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by YoungRay007: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Please nairalanders, what are the benefits of owning a Bet9ja or betking shop. I want to learn about the commissions being given.
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Onbiz(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please nairalanders, what are the benefits of owning a Bet9ja or betking shop. I want to learn about the commissions being given.
I'm also interested in these already got a space but now needs more info on bhetking because bhet9ja is 10mins walk close .
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Dropme: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bet9ja commission is 15% on sales

While betking is 35% on profit.. i.e sales: 200k winnings 100k then 200k- 100k=100k, so u get 35% profit of 100k, excluding virtuals sales
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Onbiz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dropme:

While betking is 35% on profit.. i.e sales: 200k winnings 100k then 200k- 100k=100k, so u get 35% profit of 100k, excluding virtuals sales
Bhetking no try shaa .
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by RealPMer(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2021
I discovered a great Technical Analysis setup on TradingView. Ordinarily, I wouldn't sell it but being an unemployed graduate I don’t have the funds to utilize it as it requires TradingView subscription and a reasonable capital. Check my signature if you’d like to know more.
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by gabazin080(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Dropme:

are you bet shop owner? I want to open a bet shop, can I message you?
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Dropme: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2021
gabazin080:
are you bet shop owner? I want to open a bet shop, can I message you?
I was once a bet shop owner, but life happened, my shop was burgled I lost everything.

Yeah, u can message me
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by gabazin080(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Dropme:
I was once a bet shop owner, but life happened, my shop was burgled I lost everything.

Yeah, u can message me
so sorry about your loss. can you please drop your digits or message me on the number on my profile
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Dropme: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2021
gabazin080:
so sorry about your loss. can you please drop your digits or message me on the number on my profile
ok. Will message u
Re: Benefits Of Owning A Bet9ja Shop by Angelinegt: 3:44pm On May 13
Owning a a Bet9ja or betking shop has so many benefits including;
>Getting commissions offered by Bet9ja or betking shop which varies from one agent to the other, depending on the sales volume and performance hence providing an opportunity for profitability.
>They also offer support and resources to their agents including training their agents and offering operational assistance. This helps the shop owner to effectively manage their businesses and maximize their potential for success.
>Bet9ja and betking shop are big brands hence owning a shop affiliated with them attracts customers who are familiar with their offerings, contributing to potential business.

Gambling-Talk-dot-net offers more in-depth discussions on the benefits of owning a betting shop. Gambling talk provides valuable insights and resources tailored to businesses within the gambling industry. By creating connections with other business professionals and sharing experiences, it gives shop owners valuable knowledge and connections to enhance their operations and profitability.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CBN Directs Banks To Pay Redesigned Notes Over The Counter / How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? / Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.