Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Do I Fix A Slow Website? A Newbie’s Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Fix A Slow Website? A Newbie’s Guide (306 Views)

Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum / Whats The Cause Of Slow Website Response. / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix A Slow Website? A Newbie’s Guide by Kisisat: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2021
How do I fix a slow website? If you’re asking this, it’s clear your site takes ages to load. Not good. Click here for a guide on what you can do to speed it up.

A slow website is little more than a money pit. Why’s that? Because it’s not only failing to acquire new leads and customers, but it’s harming your online reputation to boot.

Visitors expect instant gratification, and they won’t stick around if you can’t offer it. For example, the bounce rate nearly doubles for websites that take five seconds to load compared to those that load right away. And once these visitors turn away, they won’t be coming back.

Are you asking yourself, “how do I fix a slow website?” Read our newbie’s guide to get your website up to speed
Read more from source
Re: How Do I Fix A Slow Website? A Newbie’s Guide by Veiniously: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
why direct to Facebook before your website?
work on that your content effectively by using h1 h2 and more headings
your website is filled with annoying ads
navigation is very poor as you mislead people by placing ads on the navigation button
your website redirects to another annoying website ditching out your website ... do you value your website?
finally, prove to me you wrote that article it looks like a copied article.

(1) (Reply)

Who can help me interpret these Grammar From Google Adsense / Woocommerce Fixed Cart Discount / How To Add Your Website To Google Search Console In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.