Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,847 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. (3707 Views)

'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by karnap(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Week ago, there was a sign out at Lagos state polytechnic ikorodu.
But there was a controversial writeup on a particular students.
But as its now the management is looking up for him for some questions.
The caption which read "Laspotech no hard, just buy textbook"

And at the back of his sign out polo,he wrote
C-2021
Time to learn work.

That's class of 2021, after graduation, they will need to learn work to further help their living.
Goodluck to him.

2 Shares

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by karnap(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Students most read and passed their exams, they will need to buy textbooks.
What is it all about.

24 Likes

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by BlaqFaze: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2021
There's nothing implicating here.... undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by MufasaLion: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2021
In my Alma mata we didn't buy text books.
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by freshkpomo(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2021
BlaqFaze:
There's nothing implicating here.... undecided
I tire o my gee, If you nor buy and read textbook how will you pass exams? tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by philiancoop(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
The management be jumping into conclusions like okete

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by Bilabong(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by studentwriter(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by TheWolfen(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Nawao

So a school being hard or difficult is now a compliment?

Nigeria Tertiary institutions won't cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by bukiah: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
I already knew he's in trouble when I read the news. No be naija? undecided
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by tarantino1: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
The school management are within their rights to invite and question any student as they deem fit.

Clearly, they have no case.

If na me, I would walk into their office and boldly defend myself without any fear whatsoever.

When I was in school, I boldly walked into am office filled with all the HODs in the facultynd even the Dean to defend myself once. There is zero cause for alarm.

E only need good friends to give am morale not those panicking idiots in the whatsapp group.

7 Likes

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by Freestainworld(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why should they be looking for him, they should check their bookstore where text books are kept, he is there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by revived: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
All the school management dun mad

How will a student read without the aid of textbook??

Gbogbo wan ti yawayray
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by DawnStudios(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
I wonder how people can be so careless with what they post online, they never learn from other people's experiences.
After this guy is hit, others will still repeat the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by BigYash: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Every student needs textbook na. If you don't buy textbook and read,how will you pass exams? grin The guy no get case abeg...

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by airexx: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
DawnStudios:
I wonder how people can be so careless with what they post online, they never learn from other people's experiences.
After this guy is hit, others will still repeat the same mistake.
What wrong has he done?

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by DrTee1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
airexx:
What wrong has he done?

Co-ask.

Education is not supposed to be 'hard'. The study guides are usually in textbooks.

Classroom notes are 'texts' handwritten in 'books' by students anyway.
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by RepoMan007: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Did he say the textbook purchase was used to award marks directly or he was alluding to the fact textbook purchase precedes study for good grades.

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by damiplovR(f): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
If I am the guy and I'm questioned by the school. This should be the best answer to them.
I am only responsible for what I wrote on my shirt but not responsible for what/how you interpreted it.
But if you are sensible enough you should know that anywhere in the world if you wanna pass you must buy textbook �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by EmmyCC: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
karnap:
Students most read and passed their exams, they will need to buy textbooks.
What is it all about.

Exactly!
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by ken6488(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
he should have not post it

also noting wrong with the statement

he can say he mean textbook for study

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by airexx: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
DrTee1:

Co-ask.

Education is not supposed to be 'hard'. The study guides are usually in textbooks.

Classroom notes are 'texts' handwritten in 'books' by students anyway.
I wonder o
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by Dronedude(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wetin they one do? Abi they wan verify him claim if him truly buy all the necessary textbook?
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by cloud(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
He finally has the chance to defend his intelligence

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by jaeyking(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
School authorities: so why did you have such write up on your sign out shirt. Can you tell us what's it's all about. Do lecturers give out mark to students who buy their textbooks

Me: definitely lecturers are meant to award hardworking and diligent students. No one can pass a course without having textbooks to enjoy a wide spread of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by teebax26: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2021
ken6488:
he should have not post it

also noting wrong with the statement

he can say he mean textbook for study

whats really happening here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLnyUjEFH6c
Re: Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. by Benwallt(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2021
you sha wan trend and celebrity over night. What's the obsession? Lies, lies, lies. Ppl are to gullible in this country. Many don't think, they just wanna talk.

(1) (Reply)

Caution Notice ! (educational Consulting Firm In 9ja) / Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines / Nigeria Institute Of Corporate Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.