Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo (4781 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by GeniusVincent(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Actress,Destiny Etiko took to her Instagram handle to share this photo..
See it below...

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by lordm(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
It doesn't move me anymore. We have seen it like a million times

16 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Rotiix(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Apparently there is stiff competition in the clitocurrency market, you have to be on top your game grin

11 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by dacblogger: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Too much of everything is bad abeg...
The shape no fine without cloth sad

8 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by suffering: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Her surgeon is doing the most.

9 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by We4all: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
suffering:
Her surgeon is doing the most.

She has a natural body.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by We4all: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who else noticed that all these yeyebrities flaunting their bodies in a two-piece bikini started since clitocurrency started to boom.

In the past, no actress was daring enough to wear a two-piece bikini. Those that went to the beach either wore a one-piece swimsuit or a bum short. But now, they’re in competition to flaunt their bodies as part of their marketing strategies.

By the way, Destiny is naturally endowed and I admire her natural curves and innocent face. If you think her body was enhanced, google her throwback pictures and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by revived: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rotiix:
Apparently there is stiff competition in the clitocurrency market, you have to be on top your game grin

I tell you bro, with $2k -$5k I go bleep her pussay

But I will rather use my money for other things than that over bleeped pussay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by suffering: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
We4all:

She has a natural body.
Surely not the one pictured.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Joelobioha(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rotiix:
and cockexchange market..
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Toochildish666: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anoder yeyebrity financial sextoolzs
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
The girl no just fine angry

2 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Someodds: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not a fan of big ass bitches. Slim fit turns me on in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2021
lordm:
It doesn't move me anymore. We have seen it like a million times
She caused it.
Women do not know the principle behind desensitization.
When one keeps exposing something to another it becomes desensitized overtime
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Gadafii: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Someone tell her to breathe, before she suffocate die

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Kobicove(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2021
dacblogger:

How you take know? grin
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by OneCandleAway(f): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2021
We4all:

She has a natural body.

She had liposuction,
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by dacblogger: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobicove:

How you take know? grin
Cos I'm seeing the picture nah sad
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by highchief1: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
GeniusVincent:
Actress,Destiny Etiko took to her Instagram handle to share this photo..
See it below...
dirty skin
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo by Mryacks: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
dacblogger:

Honestly...

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Storms His Father's House In His Village / Movie-star-face-swaps[photoshop Or What] / FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.