Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different (1153 Views)

ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method / Earn 20k Minimum Daily From Crypto Arbitrage...(don't MISS THIS!!) / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
First of all let me declare the truth.

I have not earned from this particular Arbitrage strategy that am about to talk about here.One of the reasons is because i am currently not in Nigeria.I have been outside Nigeria for years now.This particular arbitrage favours those living in Nigeria because of the disparity in exchange rates.For those living outside Nigeria, it might not really work because of the other countries normal exchange rate, so by the time you convert the capital to your currency, it wont be cool.

So this strategy is ideal for those living in Nigeria and can rinse and repeat the procedure frequently.

NOTE: I intend to earn from it by selling to intetested people the blueprint by training them for it.

This particular arbitrage is different from what you have seen on nairaland.You do not need any bank card to do it.

It took me months to arrive at the blueprint and i have fine tuned it.I gave it out to few people in my previous giftcard training as a bonus to try it.I have therefore documented their success and mistake while using it.

I will be talking about it a bit here but i need you to declare your interest.

I am yet to determine the amount i intend to charge for it but let me give you some details so you see if it makes sense or not.

For those that are interested in the training, contact me via: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have noticed something: when you are outside Nigeria, one gets to see some opportunities in Nigeria that an average Nigeria does not notice.

What am about to give some details about  took me several months of sleepiness nights and trying to come up with a blueprint.

Lets get started.

Arbitrage is simply taking advantage of disparity in price of an item across different places.It could be anything.Here the disparity is about the naija exchange rate between the official market price and black market price.

What is popular on nairaland is the strategy where they use bank card to buy a currency and sell at higher rate.This method is not bad but the limitation is the bank spending limit and soon the banks might block it.

This strategy am talking does not need a bank card.You only need naira to buy a foreign item that is sold in that same Nigeria by a reputable company.The item is sent to you by email but it is denominated in dollars at the official price e.g 410 naira.

The good thing is, you can buy this item as many times as you want.

Lets assume you bought $100 worth of this item at official rate of 410naira.The company charge extra say 1000 naira as their fee.So thats 42k naira.That is like your cost price.

Now the details of this foreign item is sent to your email and worth $100.

You will have to sell it to a Chinese foreigner that is a ready buyer.There are lots of them and i will show you the tricks.The Chinese buy it at a discount of 20% and pay you in bitcoin.This exchange is via escrow, you are safe.

The Chinese use the item to purchase goods physically and to them they already have a profit of 20% before selling the good.

Now, lets go into your own aspect.

When the chinese pay you $80 worth of bitcoin, you sell this bitcoin at the normal bitcoin rate in Nigeria which is around 580 naira.That means you will have to look for a buyer.That is not an issue, the blue print handles that.Incase you just want to sell instantly, you can sell to Bitcoin exchange companies in Nigeria but it will be around 540 and they pay quickly.

Selling it is not an issue, the ability to rinse and repeat is where the money is.

I will give the details of profitability, some tips, likely mistakes etc soon.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Now from the above, the cost price is 42k.
Let us use $200 for this example.
If we buy like $200 of that item in Nigeria using naira, the cost price will be around 83k.
Go to naira4dollar.com and check the price that they buy from you.Not the price they sell to you.The current price is 562 naira.

The chinese pays 80% of it in bitcoin.That is 160 dollars worth of bitcoin.

So $160 bitcoin will be 160 times 562.That is 89920 naira.

Subtract it from cost price of 83k.That is around 7k profit.

The whole transaction takes less than 30mins.

Now the real money is in rinsing and repeat.Use tge 89k to buy the same item and sell to the Chinese via escrow.

You can make more money if you sell to individuals in Nigeria that are ready to buy than selling for those Naija exchangers.
I will show you all about it but u will need to give them like 10 naira discount.This will make them rush you and the price is higher than 562 naira.

That is the compounding effect.I will send you some screenshots sokn.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will be giving more details and screenshots.Am a bit busy now.Please signify your interest if you want me to continue.

As for the training, it is for 2 days via telegram.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please ask me questions here.Do not email me unless you are ready for the training.Feel free to ask questions.What i described above is just a simple analogy to it.There is a procedure to it and that is what the training is about.My reply might be late but i will reply.I am currently busy.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by uthlaw: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
How can I start it!
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
uthlaw:
How can I start it!

It requires 2 days training.

You could email me on; giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
I hereby discontinue to update this thread since people have not signified interest.

For those interested in the 2days training, email me on:
giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Pk01(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
checkthis1990:
I hereby discontinue to update this thread since people have not signified interest.

For those interested in the 2days training, email me on:
giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

is it free..?because apc have destroyed this country beyond repairs
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
UPDATE:

This message is generally for those that have emailed me today as regards the training and those yet to email me as regards it.

I recieved lots of email and charged 10k for the 2days training.I discovered that ot waa an issue to most people.I have thereby reduced it to 5k each.

The training is on a one on one baais via telegram.

I think this is a fair price for a 2 days training.The value is far more than the amount charged.

So if interested, email.me and also let me know your start date and time this month.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2021
About the training:

The training will be for 2 days.I will first take you on legit giftcard trading basics for day 1 because you will be needing the skills to create offers and know how to transact on peer to peer websites.So the training is both on trading and arbitrage.

It is fully loaded and you will be so glad.The value is far more than 5k.

It is one on one promo for this month.

If interested, email me now with your convenient start date this month.Others are picking date and time, so pick yours before someone else picks it.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Ceram: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Giftcard arbitrage.. cheesy
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by checkthis1990: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021
I will soon give detailed profitability analysis soon.Please stay tuned.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Nicoswit(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
checkthis1990:
I will soon give detailed profitability analysis soon.Please stay tuned.
Ok. Waiting patiently
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Makaveli888: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
card.You only need naira to buy a foreign item that is sold in that same Nigeria by a reputable company.The item is sent to you by email but it is denominated in dollars at the official price e.g 410 naira.

THis part is the only part that is not Clear to me,What are the Foreign item we are going to buy that will be sent Via Email?? Pls throw more light.Don't Be angry Sir...dem say person wey ask question no dey miss road .thanks

2 Likes

Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Chigorkizz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by Zico777(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
checkthis1990:
I have noticed something: when you are outside Nigeria, one gets to see some opportunities in Nigeria that an average Nigeria does not notice.

What am about to give some details about  took me several months of sleepiness nights and trying to come up with a blueprint.

Lets get started.

Arbitrage is simply taking advantage of disparity in price of an item across different places.It could be anything.Here the disparity is about the naija exchange rate between the official market price and black market price.

What is popular on nairaland is the strategy where they use bank card to buy a currency and sell at higher rate.This method is not bad but the limitation is the bank spending limit and soon the banks might block it.

This strategy am talking does not need a bank card.You only need naira to buy a foreign item that is sold in that same Nigeria by a reputable company.The item is sent to you by email but it is denominated in dollars at the official price e.g 410 naira.

The good thing is, you can buy this item as many times as you want.

Lets assume you bought $100 worth of this item at official rate of 410naira.The company charge extra say 1000 naira as their fee.So thats 42k naira.That is like your cost price.

Now the details of this foreign item is sent to your email and worth $100.

You will have to sell it to a Chinese foreigner that is a ready buyer.There are lots of them and i will show you the tricks.The Chinese buy it at a discount of 20% and pay you in bitcoin.This exchange is via escrow, you are safe.

The Chinese use the item to purchase goods physically and to them they already have a profit of 20% before selling the good.

Now, lets go into your own aspect.

When the chinese pay you $80 worth of bitcoin, you sell this bitcoin at the normal bitcoin rate in Nigeria which is around 580 naira.That means you will have to look for a buyer.That is not an issue, the blue print handles that.Incase you just want to sell instantly, you can sell to Bitcoin exchange companies in Nigeria but it will be around 540 and they pay quickly.

Selling it is not an issue, the ability to rinse and repeat is where the money is.

I will give the details of profitability, some tips, likely mistakes etc soon.
Chairman, hope it is not what I am thinking?
Re: ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different by ojjp: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Who did the training and how far?

(1) (Reply)

Types, Sizes And Uses Of A4 Paper In Nigeria - SGI Global Enterprises / Could This Be An Error From Access Bank Or A Scam? / How To Cash US Checks in Nigera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.