Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. (529 Views)

MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Prophetdoctor(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh posted how his uncle's corpse fought other corpses in d mortuary, some people argued that it's 'tales by moonlight.'

I am sharing my life experiences of how mysterious life is:

1. As a young guy who was so sold-out to prayer, I was praying with my friend in a primary school in a midnight when I noticed that a voice was 'praying' with us. When I shouted in Jesus' name, this voice answered a thunderous Amen! This continued throughout the night till daybreak, responding to everything we said. Angel, demon?

2. I was walking around my compound when I felt something entering my leg. I didn't pay attention to it. When I got inside, I sat on the center table instead of the sofa. I felt a big growth on my lap. I pulled up my short to see that another skin (very big) has grown out of my lap. My dad saw it and shouted my I've carried what was kept for someone else. I told him not to worry. I slept that night refusing to pray. In the morning, the growth has disappeared; my lap returned to normal.
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by samuel051: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Holy gram
Wtf man..
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Prophetdoctor(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
3. My prayer leader was a catholic some years ago. He was there when a member of the church was buried. After 9 years, the family of this man was suffering and dying anyhow. They were curious to know what the problem was. They went on a search, and discovered that the problem was their father who was buried years ago. They brought a mystical man who dug the grave, and brought the coffin as it was buried, opened it and the dead man was inside as 'whole' as he was buried. As a knight he was, he sold himself to some spirits that used his body even after death. He was burnt to ashes. That's how the family was free.

4. My friend's mother was a traditional birth attendant. One day, she helped a pregnant woman to deliver a baby, but the baby turned out to be a snake. The snake bit her hand & she died through it. The snake was burnt and after some days, a ant-hill grew out of that place. It's still there till date.

More loading.
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Juliusmomoh: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
My thought am lying when i said my uncle corpe fought the other corpe...

Only one nairalander. @facts111 come to check ...

My god bless you sir..

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Prophetdoctor(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
5. In my community, a man died and was buried. One day, his errand/loyal boy fought with the mother. Youths in the village tied this boy to a tree to give him the beating of his life. As they were about to deal with this boy, in the sight of everybody, the dead man walked out of the backyard, scattered everybody, went to where they tied him, the young man thought he was coming to give him a better knock or something but the dead man untied him and went back to the backyard that his grave was. Since then, nobody dared go near that young man.

6. I was bent on delivering a young damsel whom the father sold to marine & witchcraft powers. The man is a member of Bahai faith. He knew how far I went with the daughter. He sent a fly to poison my food. I stooled just blood for weeks. I refused to go to hospital becos it wasn't their work. I tackled myself. The man would've killed me if I had fallen into fornication with the daughter. My hands were clean. I survived because I was trying to help her.
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Mumben(f): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Life indeed is a mystery

1 Like

Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Mumben(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
@prophetdoctor, I have a question. U said u were poisoned by a man u were trying to deliver his daughter and u survived cos u didn't get intimate with d daughter cos ur hand was clean.

My father would always say that so long as ur hands are clean, the plans of the evil ones will never prevail against you. This brings me to d question. Does it mean that everyone who has died from poisoning or projections from d enemy has soiled his/her hands at one point or the other?
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Prophetdoctor(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
7. My mentor understands that this realm we live is at the mercy of the spiritual realm, that we can manipulate things in our favour.

My employer, an AMORC man was not happy that a small boy as I was then wanted to study medicine & surgery in UI. He advised that I went Uniuyo 2 bt I refused to listen. I took some days off from work, travelled to Ibadan for POST-UTME. I finished with the test, travelled back home but couldn't resumed work as planned. I had hot, watery stool from the stew I ate in Ibadan. I was going home after prayer at around 10pm when my employer sent a message that I shouldn't come to work again, that, I'm fired. I pleaded but he refused to listen. I went home, slept peacefully because I have God/men who can pull weight for me. I used that period to do 40days fasting/prayer program in the church. A week after the, program, that night, my mentor went & spoke with him - a spiritual man speaks with a spiritual man. In the morning he called that I should resume work with an increased salary
Re: My Experiences On The Spirituality Of Life. Share yours. by Prophetdoctor(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Mumben post=108008944]@prophetdoctor, I have a question. U said u were poisoned by a man u were trying to deliver his daughter and u survived cos u didn't get intimate with d daughter cos ur hand was clean.

My father would always say that so long as ur hands are clean, the plans of the evil ones will never prevail against you. This brings me to d question. Does it mean that everyone who has died from poisoning or projections from d enemy has soiled his/her hands at one point or the other?

Your father is correct in what he said. It is written, 'he that breaks the hedge, a serpent shall bite.' Compromising breaks the hedge around us and leaves us vulnerable for the projections of evil to penetrate and destroys us. Satan couldn't afflict Job, a righteous man because he had a hedge around him not untill God 'permitted' Satan.

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Oral Hygiene Mistakes / Father's Love / For Abuja Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.